if an xbox gift card has been destroyed?

Discus and support if an xbox gift card has been destroyed? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; instead of scratching off the area to reveal gift card code, my very young son peeled it off into millions of little peieces that cannot be fixed. any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Paxton James, May 26, 2024.

1. Paxton James
    Paxton James Guest

instead of scratching off the area to reveal gift card code, my very young son peeled it off into millions of little peieces that cannot be fixed. any way customer service can find a code through like the bar code or something crazy?

:)

Paxton James, May 26, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Paxton J. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear that a code you purchased was damaged.

IMPORTANT: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, the code itself, order numbers, etc.

As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

That being said, in situations like these, Microsoft recommends us to contact the retail store where the gift card was purchased and ask them to exchange it once you provide the proof of purchase.

If available, another option is calling the phone number that appears on the card.
    You can review your card if a phone number appears.

However, if the retail store is not capable of helping you, as a last resource, you can attempt “to request a replacement code by contacting

aka.ms/contactxboxsupport.

When you contact support, make sure to provide the proof of purchase, the serial number, and a picture of the damaged code.

Note: Please take a picture of the front and back of the card or take a picture of the receipt where the code is printed, so that support can verify the damage, as well.”

Reference link:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/digital-code-solution > Get help with damaged or unreadable code.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

You would have to contact the gift card issuer who usually have a number on the card or your receipt. Otherwise the store might. have that info.
  4. DanielClark95 Win User

wants to refund for tiger shark cash card

I was specifically told by xbox support to post it here and Rockstar would be in contact with me.

And on my receipt it specifically says:

Special note for digital gift card customers: You can cancel your gift card order and receive a refund up to 14 days after your digital gift card has been sent or until your gift card has been redeemed, whichever occurs first.
  5. Hoskayra Win User

I got a 25$ xbox gift card and I can't use it and it says void on it and won't let me use it

I'm so sorry for the issues you're having with your $25 Xbox gift card.

There are several reasons why an Xbox gift card may not work. Here are some things you can try to fix the problem:

Check the expiration date of the card. Xbox gift cards have a three-year expiration date. If your card's expiration date has expired, you will not be able to use it.
    Check if the card has already been used. Xbox gift cards are unique and can only be used once. If the card has already been used, you will not be able to use it.
    Check if the card is damaged. If the card is damaged, it may not work properly.
    If you have checked all of these things and the card still does not work, you can try the following:

Contact the card seller. The seller can help you solve the problem.
    Contact Microsoft customer service. Customer service can help you solve the problem.
  6. HoldingAces Win User

Damaged xbox gift card

Hi there.

Has this gift card already been redeemed or claimed?

Also, when you purchased the gift card, was the code already scratched off?
Thema:

1. if an xbox gift card has been destroyed? - Similar Threads - gift card has

2. Gift card only has 23 digits

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gift card only has 23 digits: Recently purchased gift card only reveals 23 digits. What can I do? 7cc97f78-a270-4b8a-b1b3-f0fd86f93ce4
  3. I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...: They are doing nothing and has been over 60 days, what else can I do now? Generic email sent as reply - no proactive contact from them otherwise. I now have 5 copies of the same email from...
  4. I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY...: I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY REDEEMED. WHICH I HAVEN'T PURCHASED ANYTHING WITH IT. I HAVE LOOKED AT MY ACCOUNT FOR PURCHASES AND IT HAS...
  5. My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.: I received a Minecraft gift card for 3500 Minecoins for my birthday. When I went to redeem it, I found it only had 19 digits instead of 25. The car was bought at Kroger, has a 2018 copyright on...
  6. Microsoft rewards Xbox gift card money has not appeared in my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards Xbox gift card money has not appeared in my account: I had today purchased the 3 dollar Xbox gift card on the Xbox rewards app but I have not received money on my account or an email about my purchase I did this at 2pm EST I do not know what the...
  7. What do I do if my purchase of a digital gift card has been pending for more than 2 days.

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if my purchase of a digital gift card has been pending for more than 2 days.: I purchase a digital gift card code on the Microsoft store and never got an email with the code. I looked at my order history and it says it is pending. I purchased the gift card august 4th and it...
  8. I redeemed a gift card for 200 MXN and it says it has already been redeemed but it doesn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a gift card for 200 MXN and it says it has already been redeemed but it doesn’t...: I had bought a gift card to purchase an item for Warzone and I had redeemed it once but it said that there was an error so I had tried it again and it said it had already been redeemed when it...
  9. I have an Xbox gift card but it only has 15 digits

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an Xbox gift card but it only has 15 digits: My gift card only has 15 digits. How do I redeem it?? fc69bc82-5655-40be-a3d4-9ffd49c9f877
  10. Losing not only my gift card but taking the entire amount from my bank account. This has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Losing not only my gift card but taking the entire amount from my bank account. This has...: So on Feb 14th I gave my fiance a 60$ giftcard to pre-order one of his games. He did and of course there was extra which is normally no big deal, but when he checked his account Microsoft took the...