if a mission end in the Xbox rewards will I still get my reward points

Discus and support if a mission end in the Xbox rewards will I still get my reward points in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi I recently completed the anima action mission but haven't received my reward points it has only been 48 hours and not the 96 hours but I was just... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by smi1er68, Mar 6, 2017.

1. smi1er68
    smi1er68 Guest

Hi I recently completed the anima action mission but haven't received my reward points it has only been 48 hours and not the 96 hours but I was just wondering if now that the mission is finished if I would still get my reward points.

thanks smiler68

:)

smi1er68, Mar 6, 2017
  2. Ar501Dboy
    Ar501Dboy Guest
    Where?

Am I ever gonna get my rewards? I haven't received a single reward point since I joined in JanuaryJanuary 2016. I just completed another mission last week and STILL haven't got my rewards. U better make good soon, or im sure an attorney will.

Ar501Dboy, Mar 6, 2017
  3. The HeimdaII
    The HeimdaII Guest
    Xbox One S order and 50,000 points

I had a mission where if I upgraded to an Xbox One S I would get 50,000 points but its been 20 days and I still don't have my rewards. Can I please have assistance?

The HeimdaII, Mar 6, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

As long as the purchases were made before the offer ends, then yes. The offer doesn't necessarily still have to be showing in order to get the credits.

Smwutches, Mar 6, 2017
  5. smi1er68
    smi1er68 Guest
    OK thank you

smi1er68, Nov 3, 2018
  6. smi1er68 Win User

As long as the purchases were made before the offer ends, then yes. The offer doesn't necessarily still have to be showing in order to get the credits.
    OK thank you
  7. Smwutches Win User

8. LawWonder17 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards merging with Microsoft Rewards

I have both XBox live rewards and Microsoft rewards. Will I still get my XB rewards credits converted into MS rewards points on my existing MS rewards?
  9. slick101 Win User

Xbox rewards

you only get the deposits when you accumulate 5000 rewards points from doing rewards missions
  10. Murderstyle75 Win User

I end up with 380 added MS points.

I ended up with 120 yet my 150 rewards points are still pending.
Thema:

1. if a mission end in the Xbox rewards will I still get my reward points - Similar Threads - mission end rewards

2. When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.: When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes. When you get to the end of the mission, it stays there. The same thing always happens when I restart the console. It is important to mention...
  3. Why is mw2 on the xbox series x not loading the second mission of the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is mw2 on the xbox series x not loading the second mission of the game?: Whenever i try to play the second mission, it just plays like 3 sexonds of the cutscene, craps itself and boots me to the campaign menu. Mind you, i can play the first mission, completely fine, no...
  4. I have no clue why Bo1 [for xbox360] keeps crashing on the cutscene on the mission Vorkuta.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no clue why Bo1 [for xbox360] keeps crashing on the cutscene on the mission Vorkuta.: every time I go to boot up Bo1 it works completely fine, zombies works fine and multiplayer works fine but when i try to load up the mission "vorkuta" it crashes specifically after the cutscene...
  5. My gta 5 new gen keeps kicking me out when I launch a mission can any help me with us pls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gta 5 new gen keeps kicking me out when I launch a mission can any help me with us pls: noting wrong with my Xbox I know that 52501305-3732-4e27-b0ed-22adfe31d55e
  6. In gta when I go near a mission it goes to a black screen then restarts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In gta when I go near a mission it goes to a black screen then restarts: In gta for Xbox 360 when I go near a mission before the first heist it goes to a black screen then restarts 9faf7ea3-83f9-4479-ba08-8bfee7e91705
  7. I get a black screen then it restarts when I get near a mission

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get a black screen then it restarts when I get near a mission: In gta for the Xbox 360 when I try to do Franklin’s mission before the first heist it goes to a black screen 744242ec-5bd0-457e-a48d-44897ccf1eba
  8. How do you end a mission with microsoft flight simulator 2020 without turning the game off ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you end a mission with microsoft flight simulator 2020 without turning the game off ?: Playing Microsoft flight simulator 2020, and at the end of a mission I can't go back to the main menu without turning the game off. Tried escape and many buttons. Any help.?...
  9. Outlaws to the end co-op mission pack please fix this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Outlaws to the end co-op mission pack please fix this.: So I know that for years that this free DLC called outlaws to the end co-op mission pack for Red dead redemption 1 on the xbox 360 not the xbox backwards compatible via xbox one as this issue...
  10. Game issue with the mission at the end where you get the sword.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game issue with the mission at the end where you get the sword.: Well ive gone through this whole mission twice. Its the mission where you get the sword for the girls at the hospital. I go throught the whole mission from finding the materiels building the sword...