Idk why but I cant text and talk

Discus and support Idk why but I cant text and talk in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It said something about notice of Xbox enforcement actin pls help if 95b6a356-5b1a-40a2-97bc-bd4b0eb60322 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KainxLiam, Oct 31, 2022.

1. KainxLiam
    KainxLiam Guest

It said something about notice of Xbox enforcement actin pls help if

:)

KainxLiam, Oct 31, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You may need to check your enforcement action by signing in to https://enforecement.xbox.com. If there is an active suspension you may check if you can file a case review.
  3. ViTaLi7Y Win User

idk why i cant quote people but yeah grim, the victory dances in socom 2 were awesome
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User
  5. darkist1 Win User

Talk to Text

I find the Text to talk works well with the kinect, but i think my accent kind of ruins it apparently.
  6. slackadelic Win User

Talk to Text

Thema:

1. Idk why but I cant text and talk - Similar Threads - Idk why cant

2. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  3. i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help: just respond too my question 733dbec2-b80c-46d7-b5a7-c01ff49614dc
  4. So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it...: So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it idk what email it's on. Is there a way to like unlink it then put my email and link my new acc...
  5. my friend sent be a pack and idk if i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friend sent be a pack and idk if i own it: my friend on xbox sent me pumps n' hoses pack as a gift but im on pc and i can still buy the pack but the one he sent me there isn't a (PC) at the end but the one i can use with farming simulator...
  6. My games are slow and idk why..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games are slow and idk why..: Sometimes my games are running like 5 times slower than normal but I don't know why For example I'm often playing Fortnite and the game take usually 40sec to 1 min to load to the lobby and this...
  7. I guess I'm hacked??? Idk please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I guess I'm hacked??? Idk please help: It shows I'm playing a game I don't own, it has done this before. Then I get a charge witch first Alerted me to this and now I get achievements on that game, no one in my family has access to my...
  8. I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...: I really wanna get unbanned I've done nothing wrong i think this console ban may be a mistake and i only want a response on how to fix this or remove this ban because my kids play on it and there...
  9. Every single game on my xbox has an exclamation point in a triangle on them. ⚠️ idk what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every single game on my xbox has an exclamation point in a triangle on them. ⚠️ idk what...: Every single game on my xbox has an exclamation point in a triangle on them. ️ idk what this is but it's on all my games. I can still play them. What does it mean and how do I get rid of it...
  10. I can't change my Xbox profile picture and idk why

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my Xbox profile picture and idk why: I've tried several times with different pictures none of them being Inappropriate. My friends can change their pfps but u can't and it's frustrating fba343dc-2785-471a-ba75-bde407a1c961