Idk where to put this but I need help

Discus and support Idk where to put this but I need help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; A long time ago I bought this Xbox 1s for alot of money. And I accidentally put myself as a child and got all these child locks and child setting... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MahnlyAssassin, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Idk where to put this but I need help

A long time ago I bought this Xbox 1s for alot of money. And I accidentally put myself as a child and got all these child locks and child setting everywhere in my Xbox.

Everything I do the Xbox just slaps me in the face saying "YOU ARE A CHILD. YOU CAN NOT DO THIS." I'm not a damn child I fucken own you, you damn demon of an electronic device. Just how tf do I switch myself to adult for God's sake.

submitted by /u/MahnlyAssassin
    [link] [comments]

/u/MahnlyAssassin, Feb 29, 2020
  2. Yo Kandy Man Win User

Idk where else to put this thread.

I think he said a friend of his on his list is playing the game. so assume he is playing the game on the Xbox?
  3. John26 Win User

CHOPPY don't mind old man bob, he gets a bit cranky when the hot nurse isn't working her shift at the retirement home.

Anyways Halo 2(PC) can be bought online at amazon.com. You play it on the computer, but you show up on the friends list because its a windows live game for the computer.
  4. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Nice MLG picture, it really fits with the question you're asking.

I suggest you walk into EB Games or whatever you have and look for their supply of 'Halo 2' on 'PC'.
  5. ClevererBroom89 Win User

promo codes for games not working with 16 digits or less?

I have a 10 digit code for SW Battlefront and Idk where to put in the code
  6. gotgame100123 Win User

My player customizations

I know you used to be able to but idk where it is isnt it where you customize and put on like sleeves and headbands and stuff?
Thema:

Idk where to put this but I need help

1. Idk where to put this but I need help - Similar Threads - Idk where put

2. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  3. i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help: just respond too my question 733dbec2-b80c-46d7-b5a7-c01ff49614dc
  4. So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it...: So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it idk what email it's on. Is there a way to like unlink it then put my email and link my new acc...
  5. my friend sent be a pack and idk if i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friend sent be a pack and idk if i own it: my friend on xbox sent me pumps n' hoses pack as a gift but im on pc and i can still buy the pack but the one he sent me there isn't a (PC) at the end but the one i can use with farming simulator...
  6. My games are slow and idk why..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games are slow and idk why..: Sometimes my games are running like 5 times slower than normal but I don't know why For example I'm often playing Fortnite and the game take usually 40sec to 1 min to load to the lobby and this...
  7. I guess I'm hacked??? Idk please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I guess I'm hacked??? Idk please help: It shows I'm playing a game I don't own, it has done this before. Then I get a charge witch first Alerted me to this and now I get achievements on that game, no one in my family has access to my...
  8. Idk where to spill this, but here it is.

in XboX Insiders
    Idk where to spill this, but here it is.: I know it's old, but Fallout New Vegas. The DLC "Old World Blues" isn't downloadable from the store. I even tried looking in the in-game store for it and clicking that to no avail. I'd like to pay...
  9. Idk where to like do requests or ideas n stuff so

in XboX Insiders
    Idk where to like do requests or ideas n stuff so: My games and apps should really have some kind of utility where you can find games you and your friends share and yeah (sorry if this breaks the rules or if I'm in the wrong sub) submitted by...
  10. Help...idk where else to post...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help...idk where else to post...: So I use MS edge to access Facebook since there is no FB app on XB1. Recently, when I log in my FB page a popup appears stating my computer has malware and have to download F Secure Online Scanner...