Idek???

Discus and support Idek??? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; , last night my xbox started acting all weird, I couldn't press my home button in to bring up the power menu, it would make the vibration sound but not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 60 fps, Jun 7, 2023.

1. 60 fps
    60 fps Guest

Idek???

, last night my xbox started acting all weird, I couldn't press my home button in to bring up the power menu, it would make the vibration sound but not react, couldn't uninstall games/use the xbox keyboard feature, couldn't start a party/ hear any sound outside of a game or restart my xbox, and when changing app would black screen for 2-3 seconds it would make sounds for button prompts but act as if iy doesn't exist

I'm on series s as well brought less then 2 months ago

:)

60 fps, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Idek???

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your Xbox problem.

Let's refresh the console's system cache and see if this can help.

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.

Once done, try using your console normally again to see if it helps.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

idek anymore

100 day suspensions are issued for multiple violations of the ToU/CoC & your last chance before a permanent ban.

As per the ToU you agreed to you are not entitled to any refund for lost gold subscription time due to enforcement action.

They also are under no obligation to show you any proof,something else you also agreed to.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

idek anymore

Hi there,

The enforcement team does not use the forums and only they can respond to any enforcement actions they issue.

The only way to contact them is through the case review process at https://enforcement.xbox.com. If your suspension qualifies submit one there.

Per the Code of Conduct users agree to follow, "A violation of the Microsoft Code of Conduct may be cause for these or other actions: ...Restrictions (e.g., communications,
    multiplayer, account access) on your use of Xbox Live services, if you abuse those services."

It doesn't matter who started the issue, if a code of conduct violation is reported, the Enforcement Team will investigate the report. and issue a suspension if it's warranted after the investigation is complete.

As for receiving a suspension while serving on, check out this page for more info on that:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/whatshappening/news
  5. BrianGunter Win User

idek anymore

You weren't banned for typing "WTF". Suspensions take time to review (days or even weeks), so whatever you were actually banned for happened at least a day or two prior. The fact that it was enforced after you sent that message is just a coincidence.

Check your email that's associated with your LIVE account and you should find messages that tell you exactly why you were banned.
  6. EuanHarkness Win User

Deleted game library (XB1)

*UPDATE* I turned my xbox off for the night and its fixed now idek what caused it
Thema:

Idek???

1. Idek??? - Similar Threads - Idek

2. idek anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    idek anymore: ok so what is wrong with the enforcement team? ive been suspended from multiplayer for harassment. i have not harassed anyone on xbox. Also im paying for my online services they should not be able...