idek anymore

Discus and support idek anymore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ok so what is wrong with the enforcement team? ive been suspended from multiplayer for harassment. i have not harassed anyone on xbox. Also im paying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kilz machine101, Oct 9, 2017.

1. idek anymore

ok so what is wrong with the enforcement team? ive been suspended from multiplayer for harassment. i have not harassed anyone on xbox. Also im paying for my online services they should not be able to get taken away and still have me pay. i also got a comms
    ban because i was team killed in r6 siege i typed wtf dude and he said enjoy your comms ban 2 seconds later im banned. is that really fair? to be banned for typing wtf? oh yeah also the enforcement team doesnt like to tell you when they add a random suspension.
    im supposed to be unbanned tomorrow but xbox randomly gave me a 100 day comms ban and a 30 day online ban with no explanation. i want to talk to the enforcement team please. the least i want is my multiplayer back. And if you dont want to at leats show me
    that ive been harassing people because i know i havent so prove that i have

:)

Kilz machine101, Oct 9, 2017
  2. SaItySnipez
    SaItySnipez Guest
    Banned account

my account has been banned for “hacking” idek how to hack on xbox or anything like that and i didnt know it was even possible so please help me

gamertag: [Mod Removed]

SaItySnipez, Oct 9, 2017
  3. BeanPopp
    BeanPopp Guest
    Where is my Xbox live message centre?

exactly what happned to me, idek where the message centre is and I got it like 5 days ago

BeanPopp, Oct 9, 2017
  4. idek anymore

Hi there,

The enforcement team does not use the forums and only they can respond to any enforcement actions they issue.

The only way to contact them is through the case review process at https://enforcement.xbox.com. If your suspension qualifies submit one there.

Per the Code of Conduct users agree to follow, "A violation of the Microsoft Code of Conduct may be cause for these or other actions: ...Restrictions (e.g., communications,
    multiplayer, account access) on your use of Xbox Live services, if you abuse those services."

It doesn't matter who started the issue, if a code of conduct violation is reported, the Enforcement Team will investigate the report. and issue a suspension if it's warranted after the investigation is complete.

As for receiving a suspension while serving on, check out this page for more info on that:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/whatshappening/news

Mistress Sara, Oct 9, 2017
  5. BrianGunter
    BrianGunter Guest
    You weren't banned for typing "WTF". Suspensions take time to review (days or even weeks), so whatever you were actually banned for happened at least a day or two prior. The fact that it was enforced after you sent that message is just a coincidence.

Check your email that's associated with your LIVE account and you should find messages that tell you exactly why you were banned.

BrianGunter, Oct 9, 2017
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    100 day suspensions are issued for multiple violations of the ToU/CoC & your last chance before a permanent ban.

As per the ToU you agreed to you are not entitled to any refund for lost gold subscription time due to enforcement action.

They also are under no obligation to show you any proof,something else you also agreed to.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Daft Badger Win User

idek anymore

100 day suspensions are issued for multiple violations of the ToU/CoC & your last chance before a permanent ban.

As per the ToU you agreed to you are not entitled to any refund for lost gold subscription time due to enforcement action.

They also are under no obligation to show you any proof,something else you also agreed to.
  8. Mistress Sara Win User

idek anymore

Hi there,

The enforcement team does not use the forums and only they can respond to any enforcement actions they issue.

The only way to contact them is through the case review process at https://enforcement.xbox.com. If your suspension qualifies submit one there.

Per the Code of Conduct users agree to follow, "A violation of the Microsoft Code of Conduct may be cause for these or other actions: ...Restrictions (e.g., communications,
    multiplayer, account access) on your use of Xbox Live services, if you abuse those services."

It doesn't matter who started the issue, if a code of conduct violation is reported, the Enforcement Team will investigate the report. and issue a suspension if it's warranted after the investigation is complete.

As for receiving a suspension while serving on, check out this page for more info on that:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/whatshappening/news
  9. BrianGunter Win User

idek anymore

You weren't banned for typing "WTF". Suspensions take time to review (days or even weeks), so whatever you were actually banned for happened at least a day or two prior. The fact that it was enforced after you sent that message is just a coincidence.

Check your email that's associated with your LIVE account and you should find messages that tell you exactly why you were banned.
  10. Ronnieee Win User

Idek???

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your Xbox problem.

Let's refresh the console's system cache and see if this can help.

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.

Once done, try using your console normally again to see if it helps.
  11. EuanHarkness Win User

Deleted game library (XB1)

*UPDATE* I turned my xbox off for the night and its fixed now idek what caused it
Thema:

idek anymore

1. idek anymore - Similar Threads - idek anymore

2. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  3. My Xbox home button does not work anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox home button does not work anymore: I ordered one of those black and gold Xbox series controllers when they first released and from day one. I had issues with it at first the home button led would flicker when I was playing a game....
  4. Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....: I noticed others in the Microsoft Rewards sub had this same issue but was wondering if this is an error also caused by being an Insider. I’ve not been able to earn points for over a week. I filed...
  5. Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update

in XboX Insiders
    Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update: Hi, i use a powered USB Hub with two HDD's and a Logitech Dongle since i own my Series X. After the last Update, it stopped working, so my 2 HDD`s won't work anymore:( Tested the Hub with my PC...
  6. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3
  7. Films & TV app not on Xbox store anymore?

in XBoX on Windows
    Films & TV app not on Xbox store anymore?: I have recently been trying to figure out how to watch the free season of Boruto I was gifted from my Game Pass Rewards but have yet to find a way. Decided to ask Google and everything is saying I...
  8. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  9. My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.: I have a wired Xbox 360 controller and Windows 11. When I plug in the controller it says "USB device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows...
  10. Idek???

in XBoX on Windows
    Idek???: , last night my xbox started acting all weird, I couldn't press my home button in to bring up the power menu, it would make the vibration sound but not react, couldn't uninstall games/use the xbox...