idek anymore

Discus and support idek anymore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ok so what is wrong with the enforcement team? ive been suspended from multiplayer for harassment. i have not harassed anyone on xbox. Also im paying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kilz machine101, Oct 9, 2017.

1. idek anymore

ok so what is wrong with the enforcement team? ive been suspended from multiplayer for harassment. i have not harassed anyone on xbox. Also im paying for my online services they should not be able to get taken away and still have me pay. i also got a comms
    ban because i was team killed in r6 siege i typed wtf dude and he said enjoy your comms ban 2 seconds later im banned. is that really fair? to be banned for typing wtf? oh yeah also the enforcement team doesnt like to tell you when they add a random suspension.
    im supposed to be unbanned tomorrow but xbox randomly gave me a 100 day comms ban and a 30 day online ban with no explanation. i want to talk to the enforcement team please. the least i want is my multiplayer back. And if you dont want to at leats show me
    that ive been harassing people because i know i havent so prove that i have

:)

Kilz machine101, Oct 9, 2017
  2. SaItySnipez
    SaItySnipez Guest
    Banned account

my account has been banned for “hacking” idek how to hack on xbox or anything like that and i didnt know it was even possible so please help me

gamertag: [Mod Removed]

SaItySnipez, Oct 9, 2017
  3. BeanPopp
    BeanPopp Guest
    Where is my Xbox live message centre?

exactly what happned to me, idek where the message centre is and I got it like 5 days ago

BeanPopp, Oct 9, 2017
  4. idek anymore

Hi there,

The enforcement team does not use the forums and only they can respond to any enforcement actions they issue.

The only way to contact them is through the case review process at https://enforcement.xbox.com. If your suspension qualifies submit one there.

Per the Code of Conduct users agree to follow, "A violation of the Microsoft Code of Conduct may be cause for these or other actions: ...Restrictions (e.g., communications,
    multiplayer, account access) on your use of Xbox Live services, if you abuse those services."

It doesn't matter who started the issue, if a code of conduct violation is reported, the Enforcement Team will investigate the report. and issue a suspension if it's warranted after the investigation is complete.

As for receiving a suspension while serving on, check out this page for more info on that:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/whatshappening/news

Mistress Sara, Oct 9, 2017
  5. BrianGunter
    BrianGunter Guest
    You weren't banned for typing "WTF". Suspensions take time to review (days or even weeks), so whatever you were actually banned for happened at least a day or two prior. The fact that it was enforced after you sent that message is just a coincidence.

Check your email that's associated with your LIVE account and you should find messages that tell you exactly why you were banned.

BrianGunter, Oct 9, 2017
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    100 day suspensions are issued for multiple violations of the ToU/CoC & your last chance before a permanent ban.

As per the ToU you agreed to you are not entitled to any refund for lost gold subscription time due to enforcement action.

They also are under no obligation to show you any proof,something else you also agreed to.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Daft Badger Win User

idek anymore

100 day suspensions are issued for multiple violations of the ToU/CoC & your last chance before a permanent ban.

As per the ToU you agreed to you are not entitled to any refund for lost gold subscription time due to enforcement action.

They also are under no obligation to show you any proof,something else you also agreed to.
  8. Mistress Sara Win User

idek anymore

Hi there,

The enforcement team does not use the forums and only they can respond to any enforcement actions they issue.

The only way to contact them is through the case review process at https://enforcement.xbox.com. If your suspension qualifies submit one there.

Per the Code of Conduct users agree to follow, "A violation of the Microsoft Code of Conduct may be cause for these or other actions: ...Restrictions (e.g., communications,
    multiplayer, account access) on your use of Xbox Live services, if you abuse those services."

It doesn't matter who started the issue, if a code of conduct violation is reported, the Enforcement Team will investigate the report. and issue a suspension if it's warranted after the investigation is complete.

As for receiving a suspension while serving on, check out this page for more info on that:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/whatshappening/news
  9. BrianGunter Win User

idek anymore

You weren't banned for typing "WTF". Suspensions take time to review (days or even weeks), so whatever you were actually banned for happened at least a day or two prior. The fact that it was enforced after you sent that message is just a coincidence.

Check your email that's associated with your LIVE account and you should find messages that tell you exactly why you were banned.
  10. EuanHarkness Win User

Deleted game library (XB1)

*UPDATE* I turned my xbox off for the night and its fixed now idek what caused it
  11. mraaronbertrand Win User

Fallout 3 keeps resetting my settings to default after a minute or two

My solution seems to be turning off my internet connection on the Xbox. idek what the heck is up with that lol
Thema:

idek anymore

1. idek anymore - Similar Threads - idek anymore

2. Can't turn off recurring billing at checkout on the Xbox MS Store app anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Can't turn off recurring billing at checkout on the Xbox MS Store app anymore: I've had bad experiences using credit cards on Xbox,that I started buying physical cards from retail stores, for quite a while. But now, even tho you already purchased Gamepass month or 3 month...
  3. I want to recover my original Xbox account but don't have the email or password I used anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to recover my original Xbox account but don't have the email or password I used anymore: How can I recover my original Xbox account wen I no longer have the email or password associated with it 4b714248-9bf1-464d-b20d-8cd180b95b53
  4. Live stream i can’t live stream anymore, how do i fix it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live stream i can’t live stream anymore, how do i fix it.: Whenever i want to live stream it loads and then it says “something went wrong, try again later” How do i fix it? 17933a40-8186-4f3f-b3da-621176f03a87
  5. I feel like I'm going crazy, can you really not see add-ons for a game anymore in the store?

in XboX Insiders
    I feel like I'm going crazy, can you really not see add-ons for a game anymore in the store?: You used to be able to go to the store and click to see all the available dlc. I wanted to scroll through everything out for MH Rise and I can't find it anywhere. Was this a skip ahead change or a...
  6. My main world will no longer sync to my Xbox so I can’t play it anymore is there anything I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My main world will no longer sync to my Xbox so I can’t play it anymore is there anything I...: I originally had a problem with my game where every time I would try and load into a world my game would crash and I did everything I could find until I reset my console and now when I try and...
  7. Email is not connected to my Minecraft Account anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Email is not connected to my Minecraft Account anymore: I have been having this issue as to where whenever I tried to login to my Minecraft account, it would not work, So i went to reset the password, and I did. But when I logged into the account, it...
  8. Hey guys want to ask is there anymore passenger aircraft like turbo prop twin engine...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys want to ask is there anymore passenger aircraft like turbo prop twin engine...: Why isn't TCAS isn't working on these a318 a319 and a321 not working please fix them to work and please put more aircraft on the game like the turbo prop twin engine and Triton plane on the game...
  9. You cant buy Robux with microsoft giftcards anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You cant buy Robux with microsoft giftcards anymore?: I bought a microsoft giftcard worth 5$, I was trying to use it to buy 400 Robux, but when I want to add a payment method there isnt an option use a giftcard anymore only credit card. You cant buy...
  10. I can not play games with friends anymore, I get disconnected from the parties and lobbies...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can not play games with friends anymore, I get disconnected from the parties and lobbies...: I have tried multiple different games with me hosting and with other people hosting the sessions and the parties with no luck. My current internet speed is at 800MBPS down and 45MBPS up with an...