Idea for xbox to really get ahead of PlayStation

Discus and support Idea for xbox to really get ahead of PlayStation in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So rather simple idea With the competition between xbox and PlayStation still very much Alive there's one thing that xbox can do too really beat... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ranger_WoIf, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Idea for xbox to really get ahead of PlayStation

So rather simple idea

With the competition between xbox and PlayStation still very much Alive there's one thing that xbox can do too really beat playstation

So much like game pass, xbox could have a Media pass which acts as a subscription service for movies and TV shows, and priced at the same as gamepass at £11

But then have a 3rd option that combines them.

So game pass and media pass are 11 each or Xbox pass is 18 and grants access to both game subscription and movies/TV shows

Then much like Netflix and amazon overtime as the service makes more and more money (as it can be accessed on consoles and mobile devices) eventually xbox can then use that money to produce its own shows and movies so it no longer needs to rely on amazon or Netflix

Edit: also in recent years disney and Netflix have fallen from grace with questionable business practices and lack of creativity and some questionable movies so there is even room for xbox to compete against these companies too

submitted by /u/Ranger_WoIf
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ranger_WoIf, Jun 6, 2023
  2. Murderstyle75 Win User

Just had a chuckle....

3. Hyper x Vacuumz Win User

"Make Xbox great again"

Too an extent, I would definitely agree. I think the idea of Xbox/Playstation Exclusive content and games needs to be done away with. There are few games that are Playstation Exclusives that really make me debate getting a playstation like God of War,
    Spider-man and even the MLB series. At the same time, I don’t believe that Xbox is failing by any means either. The Game Pass certainly has extended the playability of the Xbox for me personally.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox live gold

In most cases you do need PlayStation Plus to play multiplayer on the PlayStation. The exception to that rule is free-to-play titles, which do not require PlayStation Plus.

If you would like to see Xbox Live to exempt free-to-play games from the Gold requirement, your best bet is to post your ideas to
    feedback.xbox.com and having other support your idea. Showing them that this is something that you really want on your service, and that it matters to you would be how to potentially get
    that changed, and the right place to do that is the Feedback process they have set up at the link I've provided.
  5. ClogBooty Win User

I was permanently banned for changing my profile picture, is there any way to contact the enforcement team if my appeal was denied?

Is there any hope that the system will be changed or that I magically get unbanned or should I just go ahead and switch to PlayStation already
  6. ImSoBeautEVIL Win User

Xbox live will offer 2 free games a month for Gold Members

[quote user="x MiSTAGRiM x"]

But you Pay for Live so they are really not free.

[/quote]

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! The playstation people might not think those games they get with ps+ are free anymore! ...cause they pay for it and therefore... well, you get the idea. lol
Thema:

Idea for xbox to really get ahead of PlayStation

1. Idea for xbox to really get ahead of PlayStation - Similar Threads - Idea really ahead

2. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  3. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  4. Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...

in XboX Insiders
    Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...: It is things like this that kind of make it frustrating to be on this platform as an insider. This decision feels like a change for the sake of change, rather than anything good, as the thing this...
  5. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  6. Idea idea idea idea idea idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Idea idea idea idea idea idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: I Have a idea to boost sells of systems second hand also I believe it can sell more games by having more consoles in the hands of consumers submitted by /u/Spiritual_Rain_4837 [link] [comments]
  7. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  8. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  9. Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console: I have an idea for a new type of console and was wondering who i can contact to find out if it whould be considered as an option for portable gaming 6467c938-b863-49dc-a7ad-4683a9a334e4
  10. Sounds like I have no idea what any of this really does

in XboX Insiders
    Sounds like I have no idea what any of this really does: I have a set of steel series arctis 9xs. They have EQ settings on them. Should I have those off if I'm using atmos or something like that? Furthermore I have no idea if I should use atmos, sonic,...