Idea for xbox app that can help people

Discus and support Idea for xbox app that can help people in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I was thinking that you guys should add the option to be able to scroll lo our screenshots and clips like the app photos does this will make it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Local-Ad-1655, May 10, 2022.

1. Idea for xbox app that can help people

So I was thinking that you guys should add the option to be able to scroll lo our screenshots and clips like the app photos does this will make it easier for people to see their constant in the xbox app. Btw my xbox gamer tag is . NormalBrake1932

submitted by /u/Local-Ad-1655
    [link] [comments]

/u/Local-Ad-1655, May 10, 2022
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

Ambassador Badge?

Owen, that's not what I'm getting at. It's not about the rewards; it's about helping people. That's why I think the idea of having an app is a great idea!
  3. Exaybachay01 Win User

Xbox One HD-DVD add-on compatibility

The best that can be hoped for is people going to the Xbox feedback page and voting for the hd-dvd app idea, to see if that kick starts any movement.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Add "See Messages From" option in profiles

Hello Fox,

Great idea! I recommend posting this on our
    Xbox ideas page
    . That way the right people can see this idea, and the community can vote on it.

Hope this helps!
  5. Ennileah ☆ Win User

Will there ever be an Xbox Avatar Editor app for mobile phones like iPhone?

I would love an avatar app!! we can live in hope and its a great idea!!

Why not pop it on this website

https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/

People can then upvote your idea, many features we have on Xbox now are due to the suggestions here
  6. ZombieManHappy Win User

Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended

Well it turns out the Xbox app lets me message people just fine but not my Xbox any idea why?
Thema:

Idea for xbox app that can help people

1. Idea for xbox app that can help people - Similar Threads - Idea app help

2. SUGGESTION: Achieve More Earn More Xbox Rewards app idea

in XBoX on Windows
    SUGGESTION: Achieve More Earn More Xbox Rewards app idea: Recently they have removed the AMEM because of many issues with it, I personally have also many times submitted tickets to the rewards team due to issues with it tracking. I have an idea, if not...
  3. No xcloud option?? Any idea what is happening on the app?

in XboX Insiders
    No xcloud option?? Any idea what is happening on the app?: I can't use xcloud, when I go to my library it only gives me the option to launch the game on my console. Am I missing something? submitted by /u/Altruistic-Hornet325 [link] [comments]
  4. XBOX APP CREATOR FEATURE IDEA FEEDBACK

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX APP CREATOR FEATURE IDEA FEEDBACK: So I came up with a solution for integrating emulation to xbox for free while xbox makes more money to pay for improvements and also legally so they donot get sue Listen up!! The idea is to make...
  5. I think it was a bad idea to release the mobile app update in its current state.

in XboX Insiders
    I think it was a bad idea to release the mobile app update in its current state.: Let's get straight to the point. The latest version of the app is missing A LOT of the features that are key for the Xbox User Experience. I understand why you're doing and some of the...
  6. An Idea For Sharing to Twitter via Desktop Companion App

in XboX Insiders
    An Idea For Sharing to Twitter via Desktop Companion App: Recently made a post on Twitter about how the companion app via desktop could be better, but then was advised to post it to this subreddit, here's the link if you want to see it. The bare bones...
  7. Any idea when the Amazon app will be fixed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any idea when the Amazon app will be fixed: Is there any ETA on an Amazon app fix ,after getting a new Xbox one s and connecting it I learn the Amazon app is not available so what now reinstall my old PS3 so I don't waste my Prime...
  8. Have an idea for the photos app !! Please read✌

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have an idea for the photos app !! Please read✌: We need a sleep background option ... Like if you wanna put 10 minutes of inactivity to show a Slideshow background same as the photos app... 95268bc2-de8a-4e65-83a2-500e268c6bfc
  9. Xbox One app to update achievements idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One app to update achievements idea: When I first got my Xbox One (Forza Motorsport 6 Edition) everytime I got online, it would automatically update all achievements earned while playing offline, weather I still had the game or not....
  10. Idea for Blu-Ray/DVD App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Idea for Blu-Ray/DVD App: I think it would be a cool idea if there was an update or an option where you could turn off the Kinect (expect Voice Commands) like in some games while watching a DVD or Blu-Ray especially at...