idea for the elite controllers presets.

Discus and support idea for the elite controllers presets. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I often have to check the elite controller settings to see which preset I have where. could it be possible that as soon as you change the preset on the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Boring-Drive-8514, Jul 28, 2022.

1. idea for the elite controllers presets.

I often have to check the elite controller settings to see which preset I have where. could it be possible that as soon as you change the preset on the controller that the preset name appears briefly on the screen?

submitted by /u/Boring-Drive-8514
    [link] [comments]

/u/Boring-Drive-8514, Jul 28, 2022
  2. Viper7Gamer Win User

how do i raise and lower volume on xbox one s

You can do that with the Elite Series 2 controller. You have to add your home theater to your Xbox if you haven't already.

Using the Xbox Accessories app I added the Volume up, down and mute to the dpad up, down and right to my 3rd preset on my Elite Series 2 controller.
  3. Rangoon12 Win User

Where do I go to customize my own thumbstick sensitivity curves?

Thanks, although the video is from more than a year ago - around the time of release of the controller. Also, the Accessories App updated to the latest version when I first plugged in the Elite Controller. I only see the presets, with no function to customize
    curves from scratch.
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

I just bought my Xbox elite series 2 core today and it will not connect to my MacBook Pro 2016 I am trying to play with cloud gaming any advice

Try this procedure: right stick, select one of the sensitivity presets.

Scroll to Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller and select Configure. Select a profile to adjust or create a new one. Select the Edit button and on the Left Stick or D-pad tab
  5. FriskiNiski Win User

Elite series 2 controller dropping presets

6. A Blue Illusion Win User

Elite Controller - Mapping to Paddles & Suggestions for Presets

It can get confusing in a hurry when you want to set up a certain button, or set of buttons, to do a certain thing.

First thing to know is... no, the paddles are not inherently tied to the OG buttons. You can map/remap them any way you see fit. Also, it's hard to think of it this way, but you technically have 4 'extra' buttons now if you use the paddles. It may not seem
    that way, since no game will use more buttons than the OG controller has available. But if you think about it, you could use the paddles as your A, B, X, Y buttons and never have to touch those buttons if you like. Something to think about that can be helpful.

Maybe it will help... hope it won't make the water murkier lol, if I share my "default" button mapping setup for FPS games.

If memory serves, the standard setup (Config 1) I think, already has A B X Y mapped to the paddles. I typically leave them the way they are as long as the game has a controller setting that allows you to assign B to melee. I hate clicking the thumb sticks,
    so I map the A button to the L thumb stick click and the B button to the R thumb stick click. I rarely have a problem with this... unless you get a game like Fallout 4... that uses the same thumb stick click for 2 purposes. It uses L thumb stick to sprint,
    but it also uses it to 'hold breath' when you're zoomed in with a sniping weapon.

What makes it so confusing is the fact that the games give you multiple controller settings... which is nothing more than a button map preset. Then you have take that... and start thinking about how to remap.

The idea that seems to work the best for me, is when I first start playing a game, I go with the default... A B X Y mapped to the paddles. When I choose a controller configuration in the game though, I don't think about the paddles at all. I choose something
    that I feel would work for me if I had to use the standard A B X Y buttons. That 'ensures' that I'll probably feel comfortable playing the game before I start remapping.

I think the best thing to do is come up with a basic plan, mine is just an example. Also, understanding that any button can be mapped to any other helps. You can even have buttons "unmapped" if memory serves.

OH, one thing you definitely need to think about. Be careful about remapping A and B. Even if you don't use them, make sure they're mapped somewhere... it can really get confusing if you have a really specific setup for a game and forget about needing A
    and B to navigate the dashboard.
Thema:

idea for the elite controllers presets.

1. idea for the elite controllers presets. - Similar Threads - idea elite controllers

2. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  3. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  4. Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...

in XboX Insiders
    Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...: It is things like this that kind of make it frustrating to be on this platform as an insider. This decision feels like a change for the sake of change, rather than anything good, as the thing this...
  5. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  6. Idea idea idea idea idea idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Idea idea idea idea idea idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: I Have a idea to boost sells of systems second hand also I believe it can sell more games by having more consoles in the hands of consumers submitted by /u/Spiritual_Rain_4837 [link] [comments]
  7. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  8. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  9. Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console: I have an idea for a new type of console and was wondering who i can contact to find out if it whould be considered as an option for portable gaming 6467c938-b863-49dc-a7ad-4683a9a334e4
  10. I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...: Any help on when I’ll be receiving it? It’s a present and I feel bad it’s still not here. 6447d838-7c05-4bfd-bc3a-3dafa3796407