Idea for idle options

Discus and support Idea for idle options in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just wanted to kinda put this out there and maybe Microsoft by rare chance will see it but there should really be an option in the idle setting tab to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pipocinyd, Mar 29, 2018.

1. pipocinyd
    pipocinyd Guest

Idea for idle options

Just wanted to kinda put this out there and maybe Microsoft by rare chance will see it but there should really be an option in the idle setting tab to allow after a certain amount of time of being idle on the home screen the tiles on screen fade out and
    just the background of your home screen shows. The reason for this idea is because there are some very beautiful and interesting backgrounds that people use for their background home screen but the tiles (even with full transparency turned all the way up)
    seem to get in the way of the background at times when you just want to let the Xbox sit for a little while and let it go idle. This probably seems like just a little thing to most people but to some I’m sure this is a great idea. Just a food for thought on
    how we could make the idle setting do something else besides show the community while your not using your console.

:)

pipocinyd, Mar 29, 2018
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Blu-ray idle xbox

Go to settings, select preferences, and hit idle options. Now, uncheck “Show me things when idle.” This should get rid of the idle problem.

M3tal Daz3, Mar 29, 2018
  3. IRB
    IRB Guest
    Blu-ray idle xbox

This will fix the current issue, but removes the idle screen. This sounds like a bug as it is not intended to idle while watching a disc based movie (or streaming content either).

Ensure you have the latest version of the bluray app from the store. If that doesn't fix it, the work around M3tal Daz3 suggested will work, but it not a permanent fix as it removes the Idle option from the console.

4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Idea for idle options

Smwutches, Mar 29, 2018
  5. pipocinyd
    pipocinyd Guest
    Thank you Smwutches I wasn’t sure where exactly the best place for this would be posted at so I appreciate you showing me in the right direction.

pipocinyd, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Idea for idle options

For suggestions like this, you should post at http://xbox.uservoice.com
  7. pipocinyd Win User

Idea for idle options

Thank you Smwutches I wasn’t sure where exactly the best place for this would be posted at so I appreciate you showing me in the right direction.
  8. Francia J. Win User

Controller idle options

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I’m sorry but as of the moment that can’t be changed yet. What works for me is plugging in the controller directly on the console using a wired cable.
  9. GazCoombe Win User

Screen dimming timer

Go to settings, select preferences, and hit idle options. Now, uncheck “Show me things when idle.” This should get rid of the idle problem.
  10. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Blu-ray idle xbox

Thema:

Idea for idle options

1. Idea for idle options - Similar Threads - Idea idle options

2. Game idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!

in XboX Insiders
    Game idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!: Okay so I know we already have games like dead by daylight and Texas chainsaw massacre, and those games are really fun and loved playing them specially Texas chainsaw massacre when that game...
  3. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  4. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  5. Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...

in XboX Insiders
    Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...: It is things like this that kind of make it frustrating to be on this platform as an insider. This decision feels like a change for the sake of change, rather than anything good, as the thing this...
  6. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  7. Idea idea idea idea idea idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Idea idea idea idea idea idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: I Have a idea to boost sells of systems second hand also I believe it can sell more games by having more consoles in the hands of consumers submitted by /u/Spiritual_Rain_4837 [link] [comments]
  8. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  9. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  10. Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console: I have an idea for a new type of console and was wondering who i can contact to find out if it whould be considered as an option for portable gaming 6467c938-b863-49dc-a7ad-4683a9a334e4