ID@Xbox reply?

Discus and support ID@Xbox reply? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I submitted the ID@Xbox form and it said that review may take upto 15 days but it's been over a month and I haven't received any mail from Xbox. I mean... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by WolfWireStudios, Oct 27, 2022.

  1. ID@Xbox reply?


    I submitted the ID@Xbox form and it said that review may take upto 15 days but it's been over a month and I haven't received any mail from Xbox. I mean if I'm approved (or not) for this program, I guess I should know right? Can anyone else share how much time it took Xbox to reply ?

    :)
     
    WolfWireStudios, Oct 27, 2022
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    ID@Xbox reply?

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today despite this Wolfwirestudios

    You can try to reach ID@Xbox via Twitter or follow the advises on this similar thread:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. 闇之王子 Win User

    Questions related to Account Recovery Form (Xbox Live Device ID)

    Hi Georges C.

    Thanks for your reply. May I ask if Xbox One or Xbox 360 console is necessary for the ID? Since I link my games on Xbox live online, does that mean I do not have the ID?

    All the best,

  4. PJInHell Win User

    Need Expert Help (Xbox 1 controller dissection)

    I am very grateful for thr reply! I honestly didnt know if id get a reply at this hour, so greatly appreciated!
  5. KindGryphon Win User

    Suffix at the end of Gamretag

    Then why did you reply to my message then?
    Id assume the same reason everyone else has replied to this post.
  6. Nandut4 Win User

    Service order for xbox controller replacement

    can you share the e-mail Id, it is do not reply email
Thema:

ID@Xbox reply?

Loading...
  1. ID@Xbox reply? - Similar Threads - ID@Xbox reply

  2. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  3. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  6. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  8. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  9. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  10. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel...