ID@Xbox Application

Discus and support ID@Xbox Application in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, We've filled out "Introduction" sections of the application, but when we try to "Submit Introduction", it keeps saying following: One of your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mechaniqe, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Mechaniqe
    Mechaniqe Guest

ID@Xbox Application

Hello,

We've filled out "Introduction" sections of the application, but when we try to "Submit Introduction", it keeps saying following:

One of your URLs is not valid. Please fix it and try again later.

We've checked URLs and they are totally OK (we've tried using links to trailer videos, links to website of products, etc). Your support would be appreciated, as we're currently stuck.

Note: Probably this is not the best place to reach out for this issue, but we haven't found a better option.

Best regards

:)

Mechaniqe, Nov 15, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

ID@Xbox Application

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this MECHANIQE

I can advise you some things but if the issue persist you may need to reach ID@Xbox support on Twitter

But first tell me, when this started to happen?
    And what did you tried so far to fix this problem
  3. Mechaniqe Win User

ID@Xbox Application

Hello Josef,

I've tweeted and DMed them with no luck. Is there any way of reaching out to them?

Cheers,

Sahin
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

ID@Xbox Application

Hi, can be a bit odd but. What about using a different web browser or open a new incognito / private window to see if that helps?

If not, yes. The best option is reach ID@Xbox
    In case there is a temporary problem with the server
    Just to confirm, this is the profile:
    https://twitter.com/id_xbox?s=21&t=XIVFWTdL...
  5. Mechaniqe Win User

ID@Xbox Application

Hello, Josef.

Thanks for responding to my query.

Ow, I didn't know there is ID@Xbox account on Twitter, thanks for the lead. I wrote to XboxSupport (@XboxSupport) there earlier today. Just tweeted to @ID_Xbox too.

I've started trying to get that one through since 8 hours ago and it kept giving out that error. I've tried followings (as "Links to public trailers") with no success:

1. Using URLs to webpages of the products/games we've been involved in.
    2. Using URLs to YouTube videos of those same products.
    3. URLs with or without protocol section (https://)
    Cheers,

Sahin
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

ID@Xbox Application

You’re welcome!
    In that case let’s wait for the best
    Hope they can get solved as soon as possible!
Thema:

ID@Xbox Application

1. ID@Xbox Application - Similar Threads - ID@Xbox Application

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  4. Xbox 360 game Internet not working on Xbox One s.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 game Internet not working on Xbox One s.: So, I'm trying to play an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one like I've done so many times before, but it won't let me connect to the Internet, I tried following a closed thread on how to fix it by...
  5. Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong: Trying to stream on xbox series s. When pressing the streaming button in the menu I get an error “sorry something went wrong, please try again later”. Have had this for months now. Xbox updated...
  6. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  7. can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook: can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook the wireless one but I am wondering if the wireless receiver would work on a chromebook 8d441067-6167-482d-baf5-8c0570ed48b9
  8. Trying to Install a new SSD in Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to Install a new SSD in Xbox One X: I upgraded my drive to a SSD of equal size. Ive used the OSU1 offline updater, unformatted, formated (NTFS), different drives holding the OSU1 file. Ive also tried the Xbox One X hdd windows...
  9. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  10. Constant disconnection from the xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant disconnection from the xbox network: When I play gta online xbox series x/s edition solo , I get randomly disconnected from the xbox network for 1 to 3 mins, this happens on no other games or when I play with friends , I can barely...