ID@Xbox Application

Discus and support ID@Xbox Application in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, We've filled out "Introduction" sections of the application, but when we try to "Submit Introduction", it keeps saying following: One of your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mechaniqe, Nov 15, 2022.

  1. Mechaniqe
    Mechaniqe Guest

    ID@Xbox Application


    Hello,

    We've filled out "Introduction" sections of the application, but when we try to "Submit Introduction", it keeps saying following:

    One of your URLs is not valid. Please fix it and try again later.

    We've checked URLs and they are totally OK (we've tried using links to trailer videos, links to website of products, etc). Your support would be appreciated, as we're currently stuck.

    Note: Probably this is not the best place to reach out for this issue, but we haven't found a better option.

    Best regards

    :)
     
    Mechaniqe, Nov 15, 2022
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    ID@Xbox Application

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today despite this MECHANIQE

    I can advise you some things but if the issue persist you may need to reach ID@Xbox support on Twitter

    But first tell me, when this started to happen?
    And what did you tried so far to fix this problem
  3. Mechaniqe Win User

    ID@Xbox Application

    Hello Josef,

    I've tweeted and DMed them with no luck. Is there any way of reaching out to them?

    Cheers,

    Sahin
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    ID@Xbox Application

    Hi, can be a bit odd but. What about using a different web browser or open a new incognito / private window to see if that helps?

    If not, yes. The best option is reach ID@Xbox
    In case there is a temporary problem with the server
    Just to confirm, this is the profile:
    https://twitter.com/id_xbox?s=21&t=XIVFWTdL...
  5. Mechaniqe Win User

    ID@Xbox Application

    Hello, Josef.

    Thanks for responding to my query.

    Ow, I didn't know there is ID@Xbox account on Twitter, thanks for the lead. I wrote to XboxSupport (@XboxSupport) there earlier today. Just tweeted to @ID_Xbox too.

    I've started trying to get that one through since 8 hours ago and it kept giving out that error. I've tried followings (as "Links to public trailers") with no success:

    1. Using URLs to webpages of the products/games we've been involved in.
    2. Using URLs to YouTube videos of those same products.
    3. URLs with or without protocol section (https://)
    Cheers,

    Sahin
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    ID@Xbox Application

    You’re welcome!
    In that case let’s wait for the best
    Hope they can get solved as soon as possible!
Thema:

ID@Xbox Application

Loading...
  1. ID@Xbox Application - Similar Threads - ID@Xbox Application

  2. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  5. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  6. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  8. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  9. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  10. Error 500: ID@xbox dev log in application

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 500: ID@xbox dev log in application: I attempted to Sign in to my Microsoft dev account for my ID@xbox application, but I was unable to log in Error 500: Something went wrong. We've encountered an issue! Please refresh the page or...