I'd like to play some 360 games for the first time ever on Series X

Discus and support I'd like to play some 360 games for the first time ever on Series X in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; But after downloading them it says I need a Xbox 360 account that I've never had (and I can't understand if I can have). Hi everyone, hope you can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gabriele Maria Guarino, Nov 26, 2022.

1. I'd like to play some 360 games for the first time ever on Series X

But after downloading them it says I need a Xbox 360 account that I've never had (and I can't understand if I can have).

Hi everyone, hope you can help I'd like to play some 360 games for the first time ever on Series X :)

:)

Gabriele Maria Guarino, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

As a legacy feature of the Xbox Live system you will already have an Xbox 360 profile for your account. You don't need have owned an Xbox 360, the 360 profile will have already been created when you joined.

As Xbox 360 backwards compatibility uses an emulated partial 360 dashboard, it expects to find an Xbox 360 profile. You can download this profile by entering the same email and password you use for the account on your Series X.

Note that the 360 dashboard can have issues with accounts with either overly long passwords, passwords with special characters (;~#) and spaces. If you have issues downloading your profile, you might need to change your password.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

SlowpokeSan, An xbox 360 profile will be created as soon as you try to access the game.

Are you being blocked from entering the game?

Try to click on create new game, or create new profile, depending on the option that will appear.

Log in to that site, and then try to enter the games. Tell me exactly what appears

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. Gabriele Maria Guari Win User

Definitely this, password was too long. Thanks a lot ;-)
  5. TKroma XGU Win User

Xbox Series X

Xbox series X will be the next console of the Xbox franchise. Like the jump from Xbox 360 to Xbox one. You will be able to play you're Xbox one games on the Series X and the games coming out will be out on Xbox One as Xbox series X for a limited time.
    After a while they will quit making games for Xbox one and focus on Xbox Siries X
  6. Smwutches Win User

Call Of Duty Cold War Cross Gen Edition vs Smart Delivery

All Xbox One games can be played on the Series S/X via backwards compatibility. Kind of like how you can play 360 games on the One now. You would be playing the One version of the games.

With Cross Gen Editions/Smart Delivery, you're buying the One version and get an upgrade to the Series S/X version of the game when you get the new console instead of having to buy the Series S/X version and you an take advantage of some of the upgraded
    features.
Thema:

1. I'd like to play some 360 games for the first time ever on Series X - Similar Threads - I'd play 360

2. Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can...: Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can get for the TV out part? Possibly plug into the USB on the xbox and plug the hdmi into that?...
  3. Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it: The top right quarter is all stretched out and the bottom half is just black and I don't know how to fix it 8ea5438a-22de-48c2-bd86-8ffd13470b49
  4. I'd like to have hdr work on 1440p monitor if possible

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'd like to have hdr work on 1440p monitor if possible: I have a Series X and I use a gigabyte g32qca with freesync premium pro 165hz 1440p monitor. it can recieve 4k signal and output hdr at 4k signal in 60hz with hdr, or get 1440p at 120hz losing...
  5. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  6. Please help.. I'd turned cross play option off on my xbox I've tried to turn them back on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help.. I'd turned cross play option off on my xbox I've tried to turn them back on...: Hi all hopefully someone can help I'd turned cross play option off in my xbox settings so I'd only play with xbox users but now when I try to turn it back on again its saying it on I.e I can play...
  7. I love xCloud, but i'd really like to play some backwards compatible games.

in XboX Insiders
    I love xCloud, but i'd really like to play some backwards compatible games.: Don't get me wrong I'm in love with it and use it whenever I get a little free time. The fact games like Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Halo 5, Devil May Cry 5, and DayZ can be played practically in...
  8. I'd like to play 60fps pleaaase :c

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'd like to play 60fps pleaaase :c: Hey xbox, i know you already patch the game with an loading times and fps improvement but, if you already got 40fps why not 60?? It would be awesome to experience my favourite game on pretty good...
  9. I love Online play in WD, what I'd like to see in WD2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I love Online play in WD, what I'd like to see in WD2: I love the online portion of this game, getting invaded more so than invading myself. I'd like to see (as an option you can pick for those that don't want it) that you're constantly in a world...
  10. I'd like refund of a rental movie that won't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'd like refund of a rental movie that won't play: Hi, I still have 23 hrs left to watch Zoolander 2. I'm using Xbox 360 and it only gives me an error code: c101a3ff. I tried to boot the console many times and also cleared the storage cache. I...