I’d like a refund on nba 2k23 Xbox one vc

Discus and support I’d like a refund on nba 2k23 Xbox one vc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My build on 2k was deleted so I would like a refund 4aab418f-081c-4bdc-8fe9-d82e201bdb43 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Simmeon H, May 14, 2023.

1. Simmeon H
    Simmeon H Guest

My build on 2k was deleted so I would like a refund

:)

Simmeon H, May 14, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I'm sorry, once game currency is spent it cannot be refunded

You should contact 2K about technical issues with their games
  3. Clarence Adams Win User

Game refund

My child use my card an brought VCs from NBA 2k23
  4. Bobby Murry Montana Win User

I BOUGHT THE WRONG GAME & WRONG VC

I priced 2k23 vc and I might be priced 2k24 vc and I would like a refund for those transactions please and thank
  5. KindGryphon Win User

NBA 2k23 Refund of VCs

Refund my vc payment of 49.99 on ps4, SheLuvPoppy
    Guessing this is a troll post.

If its not, Youd have to contact Sony for that. Microsoft would have nothing to do with what you purchased on Ps4
  6. jayden smith1 Win User

NBA 2k23 Refund of VCs

Refund my vc payment of 49.99 on ps4, SheLuvPoppy
Thema:

1. I’d like a refund on nba 2k23 Xbox one vc - Similar Threads - I’d refund nba

2. I’d like to see a new game I’d think would be fun

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’d like to see a new game I’d think would be fun: Hey I came up with a game I’d thought be fun I’d like to share info about what I’d think would be fun it’s a car game where you can build different types of engine and turbos and superchargers and...
  3. Xbox Dashboard changes I’d like too see

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dashboard changes I’d like too see: Moveable Ad tiles towards the bottom very bottom. Pin a game to front so the tile doesn’t switch Have GamePass titles coming soon under games Recently added game Allowing us to change the Top...
  4. Is there anyway I’d be able to get/recover my old old Xbox 360 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I’d be able to get/recover my old old Xbox 360 account?: So this all begins in 2006 when my dad purchased a used Xbox 360 for me on Christmas. I was insanely excited to have my own 360 and be able to play the next gen games at the time, but I’m that...
  5. Is Microsoft working on any controller ? Honestly I’d pay in a blink for a new controller...

in XboX Insiders
    Is Microsoft working on any controller ? Honestly I’d pay in a blink for a new controller...: Is Microsoft working on any controller ? Honestly I’d pay in a blink for a new controller like ps5’s submitted by /u/Jerry1610 [link] [comments]
  6. I’m really fed up. Can’t get into account and getting no support. Wish I’d never bought the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m really fed up. Can’t get into account and getting no support. Wish I’d never bought the...: My old Xbox one S broke so I got the new series X. Spent so much money on it but it may as well be a brick as I can’t remember my login details. I have my gamer tag, all the games I’ve ever...
  7. I’d like to reset my home xbox limit

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’d like to reset my home xbox limit: Hello i’m looking to reset my home xbox limit is that possible by any chance? ddd1ed5e-42e6-460f-bf6c-d21742b34817
  8. Xbox Games Pass Quests, Transforming Microsoft Reward Point system. Can it be done? I’d...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Games Pass Quests, Transforming Microsoft Reward Point system. Can it be done? I’d...: The Microsoft Reward point system is great, the System gives you a lot of interesting quests varying from earning the points on the mobile app or suggesting a game to you like Sea of Thieves...
  9. OMG XBOX [if you were human I’d pass you the rope]

in XboX Insiders
    OMG XBOX [if you were human I’d pass you the rope]: I’ve put up with your updates causing my Xbox to not start up and need to format the damn thing again like around 4 times now And I haven’t said anything when in the last 2 months I been on...
  10. I’d love to see resident evil 2 And resident evil 3 remake available for the GamePass or...

in XboX Insiders
    I’d love to see resident evil 2 And resident evil 3 remake available for the GamePass or...: I’ve seen the trailer for the resident evil 2 and the Resident evil 3 remake games and they look so awesome and lots of fun to play I was wondering if theese 2 games could be included in the...