I'd like a refund of my Windows 10 purchased game. I'm tired of having to uninstall it and...

Discus and support I'd like a refund of my Windows 10 purchased game. I'm tired of having to uninstall it and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm tired. I'm so tired of the Microsoft Store it's not funny. Your app is utter garbage and does nothing but impede my gaming experience. I bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Willtaylor71, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Willtaylor71
    Willtaylor71 Guest

I'd like a refund of my Windows 10 purchased game. I'm tired of having to uninstall it and...

I'm tired. I'm so tired of the Microsoft Store it's not funny. Your app is utter garbage and does nothing but impede my gaming experience. I bought Dead by Daylight and EVERY TIME there is an update, the game launches and tells me a patch is needed. I go to the store, there's no button that says download update. So I go to the downloads and updates page and click to start and it downloads updates for programs I don't even use, but NEVER UPDATES THE GAMES I PLAY. So if I want to play the game, I have to completely uninstall the game and redownload it. What idiot came up with the Microsoft Store and why do they still work at Microsoft? The store does nothing but get in the way of my gaming experience so I tell you this --I want a refund. Either fix the store so that it works, or stop forcing us to use it if we want to play games on Windows 10. It's the worst experience I've ever had as a gamer. The only thing it actually updates is the "Your Phone" app. Genius

:)

Willtaylor71, Nov 4, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

I'd like a refund of my Windows 10 purchased game. I'm tired of having to uninstall it and reinstall it because it won't update

You'll need to login to your Microsoft account, go to your purchase history and request a refund there.

incidentally, you aren't forced to use the Microsoft Store to play games on Windows 10...you have the option of using Steam, Epic etc.

As for updates, I have never had any issues with games updating
  3. 1664lover Win User

I can`t Uninstall Flight Simulator 2020

Yes me too, I purchased the steam version, despite my machine being up to spec the game crashed every 10 minutes so I asked steam for a refund, I uninstalled it in windows setting but I'm also 94Gb down on ssd space.
  4. HowRidiculous4 Win User

I'd like to refund the game.

Good day please follow the link below to tell you more about the process you need to follow. Hope it helps

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10558/microsoft-store-returning-items-bought-for-exchange-refund
  5. AdamKronus Win User

6. PalmettoBling Win User

What was the problem? It's also a pretty good game. Any reason you want a refund instead of playing it? Curious why you never launched it.
Thema:

1. I'd like a refund of my Windows 10 purchased game. I'm tired of having to uninstall it and... - Similar Threads - I'd refund Windows

2. Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can...: Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can get for the TV out part? Possibly plug into the USB on the xbox and plug the hdmi into that?...
  3. Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it: The top right quarter is all stretched out and the bottom half is just black and I don't know how to fix it 8ea5438a-22de-48c2-bd86-8ffd13470b49
  4. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  5. I'd like to refund the game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I'd like to refund the game.: I bought a Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition on the Microsoft Store on August 19, 2017, but I have never executed it before, can I get a refund? If I get a refund, I want to get a refund to my...
  6. i'd like to apply for a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i'd like to apply for a refund: i bought the game PUBG on Xboxone,but can't play,i'd like to apply for a refund,thanks~ 5b2c35f5-d8ae-43d5-8cb6-c8aa573cd87c
  7. Any microsoft reps here? I'd like to demand a refund for this game,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any microsoft reps here? I'd like to demand a refund for this game,: Hey, Long time xbox fan here, grew up on halo, own the cat helmet legendary edition of 3, and so on. I do all of my gaming on xbox platforms, have over 70,000 gamerscore. I'm a lifelong fan of...
  8. I'd like a refund so I can buy the disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'd like a refund so I can buy the disk: I really wanted the digital DL to work. Purchased the game last night (around 7pm cst) assuming this would be a fairly quick install and I'd be able to play when 11pm rolled around. Well, much...
  9. I'd like a refund.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'd like a refund.: I recently purchased Xbox Live for £5.99, however I noticed it took two payments, I'm not happy with this, as it took two payments of £5.99 when i only needed one, and I really need that money...
  10. I'd like refund of a rental movie that won't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'd like refund of a rental movie that won't play: Hi, I still have 23 hrs left to watch Zoolander 2. I'm using Xbox 360 and it only gives me an error code: c101a3ff. I tried to boot the console many times and also cleared the storage cache. I...