ICSLAP TCP 2869 NEEDS TO LEAVE MY CONSOLE, HOW?

Discus and support ICSLAP TCP 2869 NEEDS TO LEAVE MY CONSOLE, HOW? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I AM UNCERTAIN HOW THIS "TCP PORT ICSLAP 2869" HELPED ITS WAY OVER TO MY XBOX CONSOLE FROM MY WIN 10 PC, BUT I ASSUME IT DIDNT NEED MUCH ASSISTANCE VIA... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SlyBowman, Apr 22, 2022.

1. SlyBowman
    SlyBowman Guest

I AM UNCERTAIN HOW THIS "TCP PORT ICSLAP 2869" HELPED ITS WAY OVER TO MY XBOX CONSOLE FROM MY WIN 10 PC, BUT I ASSUME IT DIDNT NEED MUCH ASSISTANCE VIA UPNP, JUST MY GUESS AS THERE IS VERY LITTLE INFO ON THIS. IT IS MAKING ONLINE PLAY UNPLAYABLE AND EVEN KILLING THE CONNECTION COMPLETELY. I HAVE TRIED SETTING INBOUND AND OUTBOUND RULES IN WINDOWS FIREWALL TO DISABLE BOTH TCP 2869 AND UDP 1900. 2869 IS THE ONLY PORT BESIDES 3074 SHOWING UP ON MY CONSOLE, BUT FROM WHAT I HAVE READ DISABLING UDP 1900 IS ALSO A POSSIBLE REMODY. I NEED A SOLID WORKAROUND I HAVE COMPLETLEY TAKING MY CONSOLE TO BITS, TAKEN THE HDD OUT AND EXPORTED THE IN AND OUTBOUND RULES I CREATED ON WIN FIREWALL TO THE HDD AND THAT DID NOTHING. I HAVE TRIED MANY TROUBLESHOOTING TECHNIQUES STARTING WITH THE MOST BASIC, I HAVE TALKED TO 3 DIFFERENT TECH SUPPORT AGENTS AND MICROSOFT, NOTHING HAS WORKED AND NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO HELP AND I HONESTLY DONT THINK THE TECHS KNEW WHAT I WAS TRYING TO EXPLAIN. IVE CALLED MY ISP...HA THAT WAS A WASTE OF TIME AND JUST RIDICULUS. MY NEXT IDEA IS TO ORDER A HARDWARE FIREWALL FOR MY LACK LUSTER SOHO NETWORK, AND MY ONLY OTHER IDEA IS TO LOOK INTO LINUX FIREWALL SOFTWARE OF SOME SORT I CAN PUT ON A PORTABLE. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP I CANNOT PLAY ANY GAMES ON CONSOLE OR PC. HOW DID I INFLICT THIS UPON MYSELF. WAS IT FROM A GET-NETSTAT CMD OR WHEN I TRIED TO DWNLD A SUBSYSTEM, WITH GET--WSL. ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

:)

SlyBowman, Apr 22, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi SlyBowman! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

The port you mentioned is used by the PC to communicate with the console for the streaming services, It should not affect your network connection, could you please explain what happens when you try to play games on the console or the PC?

If you can share screenshots/pictures of the situation will be very helpful
  3. TheGame402 Win User

Non open NAT issue

Ok it could either be one of two things you router is not forwarding the ports itself. Or you router hasn't got upnp enabled some routers have it disabled by default.

[quote user="Gamefaqs"]Xbox_LIVE1 - 3074 - 3074 - TCP/UDP

Xbox_LIVE2 - 80 - 80 - - TCP

Xbox_LIVE3 - 88 - 88 - - UDP

Xbox_LIVE4 - 53 - 53 - - TCP/UDP

Xbox_LIVE5 - 77 - 77 - - TCP/UDP

Xbox_LIVE6 - 3330 - 3330 - - TCP/UDP

Xbox_LIVE7 - 1900 - 1900 - - UDP

Xbox_LIVE8 - 2869 - 2869 - - TCP/UDP

Xbox_LIVE9 - 10243 - 10243 - - TCP/UDP

Xbox_LIVE10 - 10280 - 10284 - - TCP/UDP(WATCH OUT, this one's end is different than the start!)

Xbox_LIVE11 - 1863 - 1863 - - TCP/UDP[/quote]

Those are the ports you need forwarded for xbox live through router since I done a little digging..

& i don't know if you are going wireless or not because you haven't said what kind of connection you are using. If it is wireless my old router used to have a habit of making my nat strict when I using wireless when I hooked it up directly through ethernet
    it was fine. & the last final resort if none of the above works it could be your router too.

So I would try check the ports first & see if upnp is enabled as well.
  4. SammyVS Win User

How do I fix "Can't get a Teredo IP address"?

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

I recommend calling your ISP and asking them to set a fixed IP for the console in your router's DHCP session and open the ports that Live needs to work properly.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

Also ask to put the IP of the console in the DMZ zone, if you need additional ports this function will take care of that.
  5. SammyVS Win User

Lag Issues on Xbox Series S

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you, Matthew?

If you are using the console connected via wireless I recommend connecting with an ethernet cable.

I also recommend calling your ISP and setting a fixed IP for the console and opening those network ports.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

Also ask to put the IP of the console in the DMZ zone, if you need additional ports this function will take care of that.
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Can you get open nat on Xbox one using five g mifi from T Mobile ISP inseego 5G Inseego mifi?

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Savege, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Usually, to open the NAT connection, you would need to open the ports:

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

Also, enable the UPnP feature on the modem, and also put the IP of the console on the DMZ zone. That should open the NAT on the console.
Thema:

1. ICSLAP TCP 2869 NEEDS TO LEAVE MY CONSOLE, HOW? - Similar Threads - ICSLAP TCP 2869

2. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Opening TCP or UDP Ports for connection ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Opening TCP or UDP Ports for connection ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Opening TCP or UDP Ports for connection issue. All EA games is here! Please vote for this post! I will be very glad to help you an give more info....
  3. Nat Type Fix port 3076 TCP & UDP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nat Type Fix port 3076 TCP & UDP: Open Port 3076 UDP & TCP after doing this reboot your console and router if you dont want to reboot your router or cant just try rebooting your console that can work too. ( some router might...
  4. Opening TCP or UDP ports for connection issues. How To!! Here!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Opening TCP or UDP ports for connection issues. How To!! Here!!: If you're having problems with your connection to a game, you may need to open (forward) some ports. OPENING TCP OR UDP PORTS FOR CONNECTION ISSUES PC UDP: 443 TCP: 80, 443, 8080 Xbox One...