Icloud gaming with keyboard and mouse.

Discus and support Icloud gaming with keyboard and mouse. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, is there a way to play Icloud games with keyboard and mouse? If there is, could you please tell me how, it will be appreciated, thanks!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jiji jiji1, Jun 3, 2023.

1. jiji jiji1
    jiji jiji1 Guest

Hello, is there a way to play Icloud games with keyboard and mouse? If there is, could you please tell me how, it will be appreciated, thanks!

:)

jiji jiji1, Jun 3, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Hi jiji

Unfortunately, it is not possible. You may always check news.xbox.com for upcoming updates regarding this but there's no exact info yet for this one.

Here are the controllers that you can use for cloud gaming: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-...
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Mouse and keyboard on xbox one

4. Obsessive Power Win User

Does it work?

5. PsychoWolf28 Win User

Can you use keyboard and mouse on rainbow six siege since it’s cross platform play now

6. Njal the Blue Win User

Teclado e rato para Xbox

Any USB mouse and keyboard will work. Remember not all games support mouse and keyboard.
Thema:

1. Icloud gaming with keyboard and mouse. - Similar Threads - Icloud gaming keyboard

2. Finding linked accounts to icloud email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Finding linked accounts to icloud email: I have a iCloud account and it says I have multiple old outlook accounts linked to the account it says the first two letters and the outlook domain. I want to know how to figure out the name to...
  3. I accidentally used an iCloud email address and now it says “There’s a problem with your...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally used an iCloud email address and now it says “There’s a problem with your...: I have a bunch of gear on a character tied to this account I reeeeeeeeally don’t want to lose so I’m hoping that, if I can’t use an iCloud account for some reason, that maybe someone can help me...
  4. Does Xbox gamepass store icloud saves for valheim?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox gamepass store icloud saves for valheim?: I was playing Valheim for many months utilizing "cloud saves." my SSD drive which was my boot drive failed. SO I had to re-install windows to get my machine running again. I thought when i logged...
  5. How to backup iCloud emails into PDF on Mac without any data alteration?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to backup iCloud emails into PDF on Mac without any data alteration?: As a user, I always prefer a smart and risk-free Mac iCloud Backup Tool to take a quick backup of iCloud emails on Mac with ease. A professional MacSonik iCloud Backup Tool for Mac is the...
  6. iCloud gaming on ipad

in XBoX on Consoles
    iCloud gaming on ipad: I have been playing xbox on my ipad wirh the the xbox app and it worrked fine for a half. A day and then i try to log on and it says try again later there is a issue can some one help me...
  7. How do i unlink a epic games account from my xbox account if i lost icloud email and cant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i unlink a epic games account from my xbox account if i lost icloud email and cant...: I wanted to get my fortnite old account from playstation on my xbox account so i signed out my main account and put my old fortnite account and now i cant unlink it because it says i need to...
  8. Install icloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Install icloud: need space on 360 help me. Install cloud or to ascess it e6d0c13a-8965-4f6d-bcf1-17f2d3f529d9
  9. Deleting saved games from xbox icloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting saved games from xbox icloud: I have finished this game and want to play again. I deleted the saved game and went to start the game. the problem is the saved game reappeared. this keeps happening. does anyone know how I can...
  10. Need to be able to use more iCloud storage to download game data...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to be able to use more iCloud storage to download game data...: I am trying to download game date from my Xbox 360 onto my iCloud to use on my Xbox One. My 3 Mass Effect games alone take up nearly 20 Gigs of data. My iCloud has 44.6 Gigs of data left to use,...