IAM UNABLE TO PLAY INJUSTICE 2 AFTER DOWNLOADING AND INSTALL WHY IS THAT HAPPEND

Discus and support IAM UNABLE TO PLAY INJUSTICE 2 AFTER DOWNLOADING AND INSTALL WHY IS THAT HAPPEND in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; IAM UNABLE TO PLAY INJUSTICE 2 AFTER DOWNLOADING AND INSTALL WHY IS THAT HAPPEND 16d7e64a-7754-42f0-a923-f173f8c33789 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by podili77, Aug 30, 2021.

1. podili77
    podili77 Guest

IAM UNABLE TO PLAY INJUSTICE 2 AFTER DOWNLOADING AND INSTALL WHY IS THAT HAPPEND

:)

podili77, Aug 30, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you?
    Do you get any error messages when trying to play this game?
  3. SammyVS Win User

Follow this path, select ''full shutdown'', remove the power cable from the console for 10s, and turn the console on again.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Power mode & startup.

Then try playing again.

If the problem persists reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app.

In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

To reset the console>

Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console

***Do not reset your console without having your email and password.***
  4. podili77 Win User

IT JUST STUCK WHEN STARTED ON WB DISCLAIMER SCREEN.
  5. Max Caves Win User

Unable to download Injustice 2

Hi, thanks for your help, I am still unable to install it even after following your advise
  6. Max Caves Win User

Unable to download Injustice 2

This is an attachment of the actual situation, doesn't even let me try to install it
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. IAM UNABLE TO PLAY INJUSTICE 2 AFTER DOWNLOADING AND INSTALL WHY IS THAT HAPPEND - Similar Threads - IAM UNABLE PLAY

2. Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong....: Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong. It dosent happen with other game just with the witcher ffc32eaf-3fe0-49a0-a833-adc0f22ba0e2
  3. Iam about to buy a pre owend dvd box flight sim 2020, but i am not sure if it will work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Iam about to buy a pre owend dvd box flight sim 2020, but i am not sure if it will work...: Iam about to buy a pre owend dvd box flight sim 2020, but i am not sure if it will work because the guy iam buying it from has played the game with his acount before. could anybody help me out?...
  4. Iam banned forza horizon 5 no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Iam banned forza horizon 5 no reason: Iam banned forza horizon 5 no reason 4a6b5675-1c70-478a-a063-55fe2001ec5c
  5. Iam Banned from xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Iam Banned from xbox: Hello xbox team i got banned but my account got hacked i recovered it can you unban me and thx Xbox account banned i cant play games like minecraft iam using windows 11 My account : *** Die...
  6. It won't let me play Minecraft,saying Iam not signed onto account but I can play all other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me play Minecraft,saying Iam not signed onto account but I can play all other...: Since I updated and had a problem with an update amf a Game from the marketplace, it says I am not signed onto my account and it will not let me play. 8c8ccacc-c456-4c8b-8b4c-f66868347c3d
  7. Iam unable to play with my friends in club race. The game starts only when there are 6...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Iam unable to play with my friends in club race. The game starts only when there are 6...: [img] Iam unable to play with my friends in club race. The game starts only when there are 6 members. It is not starting when there are 7 or 8 members. Please help...
  8. I can't able to install tekken 6 for Xbox series s even though iam having Xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't able to install tekken 6 for Xbox series s even though iam having Xbox live gold: I can't able to install tekken 6 for Xbox series s even it is an Xbox live gold game iam having Xbox live gold but I can't able to install it is showing in my games and apps but if I click on it...
  9. Notification of people logging on to xbox iam nolonger friends with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notification of people logging on to xbox iam nolonger friends with: Hello i been getting Notification of people logging on to xbox iam nolonger friends with. 0def9e50-b204-4d22-b977-1f41f1bd4f9b
  10. iam currently on level gold grandmaster level 1 in tri peak how many more levels ? if any

in XBoX Games and Apps
    iam currently on level gold grandmaster level 1 in tri peak how many more levels ? if any: iam currently on level gold grandmaster level 1 in tri peak how many more levels ? if any 0b38815c-bc5a-42ef-9cab-e45378a35fa5