I Xbox no more...

Discus and support I Xbox no more... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I Xbox no more.. I have two controllers which suffer from thumb stick issues. MS suggest I buy a new controller which is $100 a pce here in Australia.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pleasure Master, Jan 3, 2016.

1. I Xbox no more...

I Xbox no more.. I have two controllers which suffer from thumb stick issues. MS suggest I buy a new controller which is $100 a pce here in Australia.

I am not investing any more money.

So, I Xbox no more.

:)

Pleasure Master, Jan 3, 2016
  2. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest
    No more inside Xbox

I watched it. Not all the time, but I liked it.

Photonimus, Jan 3, 2016
  3. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Home Xbox no more?

You will have to contact support to see if they will/can reset you # of home xbox changes. http://support.xbox.com/

{Parity}, Jan 3, 2016
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

I Xbox no more...

That's too bad! Good Luck!

{Parity}, Jan 3, 2016
  5. {Parity} Win User

I Xbox no more...

That's too bad! Good Luck!
  6. MR KPG 7 Win User

I will not be using Xbox any more!

I'm very sorry that your having to deal with all this hassle Dennis,

Yes eG x Three Elf is correct the support personnel normally you think would see

the evidence that is on your console the serial number and connect it with your XBOX LIVE account.

I would say contact them again and if and when they ask for a survey you let them know in a respectful

manner that your unhappy with what has happened and explain it all then say this is why I'm looking at

a difference gaming console. When you say I'm leaving Xbox LIVE people due listen because they want to

keep their BIG XBOX LIVE FAMILY. On behalf of XBOX LIVE and MICROSOFT; I would like to apologize for this inconvenience and all the hassles you are going through.

----------------

A bit of friendly advice.

So you know this is the reason Security Proofs are so important.

I know I hate when I'm trying to log in to my account it will sometimes ask me

about security Proofs, yes it's annoying but Microsoft is looking out for you trying to

continue to keep your account secure in the face of all the people out there who

would want to steal it.

*~Kenji~*
  7. eG x Thee Elf Win User

I will not be using Xbox any more!

Dennis,

Sorry to hear you are having such a difficult time getting access to your account which you are paying for. At any point and time did the support personnel ask you for your Console ID and Serial Number? They should have at least been able to try and link
    the console ID provided with the Gamertag and inactive e-mail you provided. Granted you have to keep in mind that there is strict security in trying to ensure ownership of the account so that you really aren't giving someone's account away. Although it doesn't
    sound useful, the fact that you don't use your Xbox account to send e-mails and the fact that you don't have a card tied to your account is somewhat helpful as you aren't trying to provide fictitious information during the recovery process and they should
    be able to see that.

Hopefully one of the Xbox Support members will be posting shortly and can see your case file to see the status and hopefully further assist or clarify what you can do next.
  8. bowski477 Win User

I Want More Xbox 360 Games!

Hey there DaMFnHeavyHitta be sure you vote for your favorite 360 titles on the
    Feedback site in the backwards compatibility section :)
  9. BonnMicke Win User

I need more friends

add me. i play most of the fps games.
Thema:

I Xbox no more...

1. I Xbox no more... - Similar Threads - more

2. Xbox 360 flashes red more then 10 times then shuts odd

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 flashes red more then 10 times then shuts odd: My xbox 360 turns on green then after min or show starts flasing red more than 10 times then shuts off Had it in same spot as always... suddenly started yesterday...
  3. More screen size options then having it stretch

in XBoX Accessibility
    More screen size options then having it stretch: Please add support up too 3440x1440 or add bars eaa81d30-d9ce-4823-a09c-a7e0446e84fc
  4. Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox: I think it would be really cool to have more customization options for xbox, such as in accents, icon background colors, and possibly even installing mods. submitted by /u/minedroid1 [link]...
  5. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  6. Not getting more than 10MB/sec to pre-load a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting more than 10MB/sec to pre-load a game: I have a 1Gbps connection and I'm only getting up to 10MB/sec. I should be getting up to 100MB/sec. What is wrong with Microsoft's servers? Are they capped or what? Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4GHz -...
  7. More customization on dashboard and games

in XboX Insiders
    More customization on dashboard and games: Can we have a a picture / live wallpaper behind ar games tab and the menu with chat and all that instead of just color. The live wallpaper bit will be part of the app I said. it be cool if we can...
  8. Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...: Ive been getting the error every time ive tried to load up baldurs gate 3 and nothing is working to fix it 0713df8e-1234-4c7c-a8e0-027a95346947
  9. add more customization to xbox notifications

in XboX Insiders
    add more customization to xbox notifications: it would be nice to have the option to mute the sound of some notifications such as game clip and screenshot because while having a visual feedback is useful, when you start to take at least 2...
  10. Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to...