I would very much like a refund for the losses I have incurred

Discus and support I would very much like a refund for the losses I have incurred in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Up above 1 I was permanently banned from gta5.. for buying shark cards 10 million gta currency from the xbox store.. and nfs unbound freezes offline... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GoldenWolf1489, Feb 26, 2023.

1. I would very much like a refund for the losses I have incurred

Up above 1 I was permanently banned from gta5.. for buying shark cards 10 million gta currency from the xbox store.. and nfs unbound freezes offline and online It says I could but I'm denied why? this kinda sucks..

:)

GoldenWolf1489, Feb 26, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

A refund is not guaranteed but you can request a refund by signing in to https://xbox.com/refunds.

Also, in regards to the denial of your refund, I apologize but just a friendly reminder that for refund concerns there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the refund team. There is no direct contact with them, only by submitting a refund request and by replying to their email (refund request confirmation and refund decision). To help you, I would recommend replying to their email.

Also, you can check this link for additional information: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  3. ngocphi Win User

I would like a refund

Plus install probably and the game an donline mode do add to the requirements
  4. BootyBox Win User

I would like a refund

Without the extra free space the game will be buggy and needs the free space to play not for the game itself.
  5. Smwutches Win User

I would like a refund

You would have to contact phone support about a refund. However, everything on the marketplace does state that there are no refunds, so there is no guarantee that they will give one. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Francia J. Win User

I would like a refund

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You can request a refund by signing in to https://xbox.com/refunds.
Thema:

1. I would very much like a refund for the losses I have incurred - Similar Threads - very much refund

2. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  3. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  4. If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...: If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because I play siege and I need it to aim. Do I send it back for it to be fixed or is there a way I can fix it...
  5. Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...: Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is 100% right! Me as well as many others have this same issue. Trying to setup Xbox series s with my galaxy...
  6. Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...: My Xbox will sometimes continuously load on the start up screen for 10-20 minutes maybe more or just won’t load at all. After resetting it multiple times and unplugging it will still sometimes do...
  7. Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?: So I sent my Xbox in for a crashing issue for Microsoft to repair it since its still under warranty but unfortunately it was damaged slightly in shipping so they sent it back. I fixed the main...
  8. My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...: I'm using an Xbox One S controller. I have tried to wipe them and it only fixed it for a short matter of time. Can somebody please tell me your method of fixing this?...
  9. games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...: So, i bought this Lenovo S145 3 years ago and it was running really well, i installed an 8gb ram and an ssd on this laptop, everything was buttery smooth until one day the laptop suddenly started...
  10. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...