i Would Really Want to know could Minecraft Bedrock Run on the xbox 360 i mean it can run...

Discus and support i Would Really Want to know could Minecraft Bedrock Run on the xbox 360 i mean it can run... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i'm most likey talking about the Bedrock that's on the xbox one and Mobile 2f8dc85b-8a9a-4e91-b1e6-6746f3b61c58 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Loggiebat, Sep 2, 2022.

1. Loggiebat
    Loggiebat Guest

i Would Really Want to know could Minecraft Bedrock Run on the xbox 360 i mean it can run...

i'm most likey talking about the Bedrock that's on the xbox one and Mobile

:)

Loggiebat, Sep 2, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

i Would Really Want to know could Minecraft Bedrock Run on the xbox 360 i mean it can run on old Phones it would be Really Great to see that old console do something again

Hi Loggiebat, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry but as per checking, on Xbox 360 console there is no bedrock edition. This will depend on the game developer.
  3. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

i just bought minecraft java and bedrock i can play bedrock but when i try and play java it says buy now but when i click it says already owned and it wont let me download it what do i do?

Hello Georgina, my name is Zahir.

I would assume you are trying to download on a windows pc.

You will have to install the minecraft launcher first.

To play Minecraft: Java Edition, download and install the correct launcher for your operating system. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Java Edition.

To play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, you will need a device running Windows 10 or 11 to download and install the newest version of the Launcher, within which you can launch and play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.
  4. ClassyHat436 Win User

How do i know if i am running bedrock edition of Minecraft?

Check the title of the game in your Games and Apps. If it's just Minecraft than it's the bedrock edition. If it's Minecraft Xbox One Edition, it's not.
    Ok i checked and it does say xbox one edition. I checked the store and it said there was a new version of the game available that I could download for free. I think this might be it. I was running the xbox one edition and not the bedrock version.
  5. BatNut84 Win User

June update preview

I would also like to add something that Microsoft could do about the battery indicator on the dash board, when I'm playing games there is no warning that the battery is about to run out like on the 360 controller it starts doing a 360 degree warning to say
    your battery is about to run out, so maybe Microsoft could do a Software update were the home button on the Xbox one controller starts to pulse in and out. I really hope Microsoft does this because the only way I know my battery is going to run out is when
    it runs out and I plug my charge cable in. I know I can check on the dash board but it was more fore warning on the 360. Also when you say Xbox record that it doesn't respond and it can be quite annoying, maybe you could do an update so when you want to record
    something you can hold down the back button for 2 seconds and it will start recording which I think is a cool idea.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

can't update minecraft native launcher | tutorials didn't help | (PC)

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this FlipKow

If I understand correctly you want to reinstall the Minecraft launcher and the files related to the game? (I mean, you want to delete the minecraft folders and then delete the launcher)

If that's the case. What Minecraft are you trying to delete. Java or Bedrock?

I ask this due to Bedrock has a different path

Did you tried looking inside AppData folder? (Open the Run window pressing windows+R and type %appdata%)

Or what did you tried to fix this? In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
Thema:

1. i Would Really Want to know could Minecraft Bedrock Run on the xbox 360 i mean it can run... - Similar Threads - Really Minecraft Bedrock

2. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  3. Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle

in XboX Insiders
    Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle: I'm pretty sure what the game pack (Bio Inc. Redemption + Crossroads Inn) isn't meant to be 2.099,99€. Is it bug for anybody else? submitted by /u/JamesWhiteWolf20 [link] [comments]
  4. I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help

in XboX Insiders
    I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help: None of my games or apps want to load, all they say after 2 minutes of attempting a load say “…taken too long to start”. i thought this might of been an xbox (old gen) problem, until i plugged my...
  5. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  6. My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine

in XboX Insiders
    My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine: I bought a new headset and controller to try to tackle this issue and the controller definitely did reduce the occurrence yet it still happens where my audio keeps on stuttering really badly at...
  7. How do I REALLY fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I REALLY fix this: So I bought my Xbox refurbished at game world, which was fine. About 2 yrs. down the road I started getting this message saying that there was a problem with my saved games... only thing I've been...
  8. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  9. First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know...: First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know before I make a purchase would like to buy a game. It’s kind of obscure of orcs and men. I live in the states....
  10. Do i really have to buy minecraft again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do i really have to buy minecraft again?: I tried every solution that I could find from searching and it did not work so I'm going to create a post asking for your generous help! I stopped playing some time ago but I did migrate my...