I would like to return a game that I cannot use, but I cannot request a refund.

Discus and support I would like to return a game that I cannot use, but I cannot request a refund. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello! I recently bought Terraria through Microsoft Store on my PC, but then realized I could not play it on PC. I would like a refund, but I cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JimTheSlim880, Feb 6, 2022.

1. I would like to return a game that I cannot use, but I cannot request a refund.

Hello! I recently bought Terraria through Microsoft Store on my PC, but then realized I could not play it on PC. I would like a refund, but I cannot request a refund on the "Order History" page. Thanks!

:)

JimTheSlim880, Feb 6, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Try this way; To get a refund, please go here and copy the the order number https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Then use it to fill out this form https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/forms/request-a-...

After submitting, wait for an email on the status of your refund. You should get one within 72 hours and if your request is approved, you'll get your money back soon after. Refunds are processed in 3 - 5 days.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

I would like to request a refund.​

You can also check your Order History at account.microsoft.com under Payments & Billing tab at the top. From there, you can find the order in question and verify the ammount paid and method. Then underneath that order should be a link to "Get order help".
    That will take you to a page that has further details on contacting the billing department and what can be done about the order.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I would like to request a refund.​

5. Moshe Pupkin Win User

Bought a game which is not working and cannot get a refund!

>The game or app must be downloaded and launched before requesting a self-service refund.

I cannot possibly satisfy this condition since the reason I'm requesting a refund is because I cannot launch the game to begin with!
  6. KindGryphon Win User

My son bought VC on NBA 2k24 and I was wondering if I could be refunded

may I please be refunded . My son bought VC without my permission. He also used all of the VC I got for pre ordering the game, I would like that back too please thank you.
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders shows how you can request a refund for the purchased VC.

The VC that was spent cannot be returned however. That being said if the purchased VC has been spent at all then a refund for that would likely be declined so hopefully he didnt spend any of that too.
Thema:

1. I would like to return a game that I cannot use, but I cannot request a refund. - Similar Threads - return game cannot

2. Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...: Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the Xbox home screen repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it keeps happening. The...
  3. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  4. How can I get my games and items returned or refunded to me after xbox deletes my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my games and items returned or refunded to me after xbox deletes my account...: This monday 12/11/23 after a long hiatus from playing I discovered my xbox/microsoft account had been deleted. Initial investigation revealed I was never given any notification of this deletion of...
  5. My migrated Minecraft/Mojang/Java accounts are having issues after returning to the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My migrated Minecraft/Mojang/Java accounts are having issues after returning to the game.: I have three Minecraft accounts. All three were made by me before the merge and I merged them when the time came. However, now that I've come back to the game I discovered that only one merged...
  6. Can the classic game Return Fire be added to Games Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can the classic game Return Fire be added to Games Pass?: Hi guys Love the Xbox Series X, just a question will the classic game Return Fire be added to Xbox games pass? Loved playing this on 3dO many moons ago was great fun! Would be awesome to have...
  7. Game said new downloadable content has been downloaded and either go to main menu or return...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game said new downloadable content has been downloaded and either go to main menu or return...: Playing on Xbox it says new downloaded content has been downloaded either go to main menu or return to game screen is frozen rebooted Xbox still goes back the same screen can't do anything help...
  8. My xbox one won't install a game it keeps saying installation stopped and returns error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one won't install a game it keeps saying installation stopped and returns error...: My xbox one won't install a game it keeps saying installation stopped and returns error code 0x80073cf9 and uninstalling it just leads back to installation stopped, console is 6yrs old now....
  9. What should I do to return my games back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What should I do to return my games back?: So, I got Bedrock Minecraft 2-3 years ago and then got Java Edition. Now when I sign in it shows me that I don't have these games. What should I do to return my games back?...
  10. Game return denied how do i chat with microsoft about this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game return denied how do i chat with microsoft about this.: I tried returning a game i bought less than a month ago but it was denied. how do i chat with microsoft support? 7a57a632-ca7a-4622-911d-2cd0289f8daa