I would like to request a refund my son spent on fortnite

Discus and support I would like to request a refund my son spent on fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to request a refund please. My son who is 8 years of age spent £178.90 on fortnite skins and other products including £3.99 on robloxs. He... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LewisDuce, Apr 1, 2019.

1. LewisDuce
    LewisDuce Guest

I would like to request a refund please. My son who is 8 years of age spent £178.90 on fortnite skins and other products including £3.99 on robloxs. He did not have permission and I have spoke to Xbox support and they told me to fill in a refund form on
    this site. I have not asked for a refund before so please can you help me in any way.

:)

LewisDuce, Apr 1, 2019
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

Make sure you fill out the form and make sure you don't spend the V bucks if at all possible.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Lewis,

Thanks for coming to the forums. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the purchases.Here is some additional information regarding the refund process.

In regards to requesting a refund you will need to do so online at
    requesting refund. Click here to learn
    How
    to complete the refund request form

After you submit the request, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on how to keep track of your request.

If you are needing further assistance with the purchase I would suggest to contact Live Support. The best way to reach Live Support would be here
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us.

Please be sure to try the website request refund first, as agents will direct you there anyway. Also you are able to reply to the emails that you will receive from doing the online request directly.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey Guys and Gals,

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further

questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forums.

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. Josh With Dosh Win User

Hi there,

You would need to request a refund using the form here :Refund
  6. KindGryphon Win User

A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc

My son accidentally spent money on 2k I want a refund
    Just keep in mind If the purchase was for VC (digital currency) and he spent the VC already then your refund request is very likely going to get denied.
Thema:

1. I would like to request a refund my son spent on fortnite - Similar Threads - request refund son

2. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  3. Refund Request- Can i escalate

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund Request- Can i escalate: is there anyway to speak to someone regarding my refund which was meant to take 30 days and were now nearly at 4 months? I had money taken out via my phone bill that was nothing to do with me,...
  4. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  5. Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played): My roommate bought a game on our shared system using my account and card on accident. So they say at least. Point is I want a refund but xbox denied it but doesn't say why. I would prefer to talk...
  6. I requested a refund but haven’t received

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested a refund but haven’t received: I had requested a refund on 1/10/24 and I haven’t received it yet. I want to know why I haven’t gotten it yet something like has never occurred before! It was also accepted...
  7. The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...: I appear to be not the only one a few of my buddies also received these emails not sure what's going on I don't believe it's a scam it really is microsoft but I'm confused at the refund I made...
  8. I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund: I replied to a email about it and told them what happened but still not received a answer 93ddd2ee-ade7-479d-8643-c9a199676e1b
  9. refund request

in XBoX on Windows
    refund request: My refund request was approved on January 11th and still waiting for refund . [img] d1b4b68f-e7c4-45c9-bbfd-46ba5adeb79a
  10. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f