I Would Like To Report An Xbox 360 Player

Discus and support I Would Like To Report An Xbox 360 Player in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi their I am having trouble with this person on xbox 360 his gamertag is Mr Lowrider98 he swears a lot sais things about my siblins and I get very... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JohnQuilligan, Oct 14, 2017.

1. I Would Like To Report An Xbox 360 Player

Hi their I am having trouble with this person on xbox 360 his gamertag is Mr Lowrider98 he swears a lot sais things about my siblins and I get very very mad I have filed a complaint through the xbox 360 itself and still nothing has happened to him I have
    avoided him as a player and I got lots of other people to file a complaint on him but still nothing has happened I would like for the enforcement team to investigate and take action on this account this is really pissing me off the enforcement team are their
    to help ban the people that are vile not to help the people that are vile it does not make sence

:)

JohnQuilligan, Oct 14, 2017
  2. I would like to report an Xbox Ambassador

I enlisted the help of an Xbox Ambassador last night, but failed to report them during the chat, thinking everything was legit. I realised, the day afterwards, that I need to report them, and after having been referred here by an Xbox Support employee, am
    wondering if you guys would be able to help?

I can't remember the Ambassador's full name, and I didn't see their gamertag, but I remember they were called Susan, and we had the chat around 6-7PM last night (BST)

Is there any way you guys would be able to help here? Thanks.

Mini Ninja 2001, Oct 14, 2017
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    I would like to report an Xbox Ambassador

report as in bad feedback or a terms of use violation?

Or just kudos?

If just kudos don't worry about it we get our scores graded

If it was an issue with his chat then you can MSG missus siccone

ngocphi, Oct 14, 2017
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Hi

Firstly you should not have posted the other players gamertag on the forums, Please be aware the Xbox Enforcement team do not use the web site and can only be contacted through the
    Xbox Enforcement web site.

The only course of action available is to report and mute the other player as
    guided here
    or
    file a complaint

gds1972, Oct 15, 2017
  5. HI there,

The enforcement team does not use the forums and only they can respond to any specific enforcement items. Calling users out in the forums is not permitted.

The enforcement team investigates all reports and will issues suspensions only after investigations are completed and found valid.

Investigations take time. They will not tell a user the status of a report they submit.

Mark the player as avoid and walk away. Do not contact the user. Contacting them will remove the block.

Mistress Sara, Oct 15, 2017
  6. hi so when I file a complaint do I have to avoid the player as well and I didn't know it only takes 1 complaint if the person has broken the code of conduct I thought it takes atleast 10 other players but I guess not also when the enforcement team investigate
    it usually takes 24 hours but it could take a week a year because they are having a lot of reports coming through and they cant do everything at once

JohnQuilligan, Oct 19, 2017
  7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Marking them as avoid won't affect the complaint, so you don't necessarily have to, but it will affect their rep too and hopefully keep other people from playing with them.

Smwutches, Oct 19, 2017
  8. I Would Like To Report An Xbox 360 Player

but one question and this makes me laugh on 360 there are loads of modders when I report them they never get banned and its supposed to be 24 hour investigation goes to show they don't care about 360 nomore

JohnQuilligan, Nov 1, 2018
  9. gds1972 Win User

Hi

Firstly you should not have posted the other players gamertag on the forums, Please be aware the Xbox Enforcement team do not use the web site and can only be contacted through the
    Xbox Enforcement web site.

The only course of action available is to report and mute the other player as
    guided here
    or
    file a complaint
  10. Smwutches Win User

Marking them as avoid won't affect the complaint, so you don't necessarily have to, but it will affect their rep too and hopefully keep other people from playing with them.
  11. Mistress Sara Win User

HI there,

The enforcement team does not use the forums and only they can respond to any specific enforcement items. Calling users out in the forums is not permitted.

The enforcement team investigates all reports and will issues suspensions only after investigations are completed and found valid.

Investigations take time. They will not tell a user the status of a report they submit.

Mark the player as avoid and walk away. Do not contact the user. Contacting them will remove the block.
  12. JohnQuilligan Win User

but one question and this makes me laugh on 360 there are loads of modders when I report them they never get banned and its supposed to be 24 hour investigation goes to show they don't care about 360 nomore
  13. JohnQuilligan Win User

HI there,

hi so when I file a complaint do I have to avoid the player as well and I didn't know it only takes 1 complaint if the person has broken the code of conduct I thought it takes atleast 10 other players but I guess not also when the enforcement team investigate
    it usually takes 24 hours but it could take a week a year because they are having a lot of reports coming through and they cant do everything at once
Thema:

1. I Would Like To Report An Xbox 360 Player - Similar Threads - Report 360 Player

2. Xbox 360 Network Error Status report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Network Error Status report: What does my report mean on Xbox 360? I can connect to my internet fine but Xbox live won’t connect. I just bought this Xbox 360 My Error Status report: W: 0000 - 0021 X: 0000 - F001 Y: 0000 -...
  3. Xbox 360 Network Error Status report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Network Error Status report: What does my report mean on Xbox 360? I can connect to my internet fine but Xbox live won’t connect. I just bought this Xbox 360 My Error Status report: W: 0000 - 0021 X: 0000 - F001 Y: 0000 -...
  4. What does this Xbox 360 Error Status Report mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does this Xbox 360 Error Status Report mean?: What might answer my internet problems... Not sure it will, but this comes up after the console connects to internet but not Xbox Live. W: 0000 0021 X: 0000 F001 Y: 008A 0DA0 Z: 8015 000B ID...
  5. DDoS attacks on Xbox 360 and how I can report people

in XBoX on Consoles
    DDoS attacks on Xbox 360 and how I can report people: Is there any ways to report people that use RGH/JTag consoles for DDoSing/threatening to? The xbox report never works and so people responsable NEVER have action taken against them. I understand...
  6. I want to report a guy on Xbox 360 with a gamertag name of 0305 he keeps ddosing me and ...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to report a guy on Xbox 360 with a gamertag name of 0305 he keeps ddosing me and ...: I want to report a guy on Xbox 360 with a gamertag name of 0305 he keeps ddosing me and friends. I have a friend who reported this guy back in August on the 20th. his name is x420HAVOCX he also...
  7. I need to report a hacker on COD 360 that might be a USMC and this is a disgrace to us. I have ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to report a hacker on COD 360 that might be a USMC and this is a disgrace to us. I have ...: I entered a lobby on COD Black Ops 1 on my Xbox1 but the game was the 360 version. This was a major cheat that I usually would just over look, report on my console, and call it a day but this one...
  8. Bug Report: Xbox One Streaming 360 Games Backward Compatibility Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug Report: Xbox One Streaming 360 Games Backward Compatibility Problem: Hi Beta Tester here, Screenshots are from Twitch TV Website. Video Explaining this: [View:[MEDIA]] Following Games I've experienced this problem on myself: 1. Mass Effect 2. Battleblock...
  9. I Would Like To Report A Gamertag On Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Would Like To Report A Gamertag On Xbox 360: Hi Their I Am On The Xbox 360 And This Guy Called Mr Lowrider98 Has Been Harassing Me And Other People And Ruining Their Game Experience By Talking Trash In A Xbox Live Party He Sais Some Mean...
  10. xbox 360 suspension. Need help resolving this issue. False report.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 suspension. Need help resolving this issue. False report.: I recently received a enforcement notice for communication ban few days ago. I message another player for cheating in game. He replied with verbal bad words and harassing comments. I reported him....