I would like to refund a purchase. I bought something on xbox (forza horizon 5) with PayPal...

Discus and support I would like to refund a purchase. I bought something on xbox (forza horizon 5) with PayPal... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I would like to refund a purchase. I bought something on xbox (forza horizon 5) with PayPal and the the payment was longer than expected so one day I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Maxx Zaza, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Maxx Zaza
    Maxx Zaza Guest

I would like to refund a purchase. I bought something on xbox (forza horizon 5) with PayPal...

I would like to refund a purchase. I bought something on xbox (forza horizon 5) with PayPal and the the payment was longer than expected so one day I tough I had enough money to buy something but I didn't. So I would like a refund.

:)

Maxx Zaza, Mar 23, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

I would like to refund a purchase. I bought something on xbox (forza horizon 5) with PayPal and I dont want it anymore.

3. Nathan Webb2 Win User

Forza 5 rally adventure

I would like a refund on forza horizon 5 rally adventure and tried playing it but it’s kicking me off my game
  4. Edhunter1998 Win User

Forza Games Online Problem

This issue is not something new.I'm having this problem since I bought the console and Forza 5.(5th of September.)Now it's continuing with Forza Horizon 2.
  5. lilbislife Win User

Xbox game pass subscription game disappeared off hard drive

I have a similar issue with Forza. I bought the $1 promotional month and was charged $5.26 on 8/5/2019 presumably for the second month. Haven't played on the Xbox app since the first month of my subscription and just tried launching the game. I get "When
    you got a refund on Forza Horizon 4 it was removed from your device." I never refunded my subscription, but it seems the $5.26 charge was refunded as I opened my Xbox app... My Paypal is legit, and I have more than enough money to cover it in my bank account.
    My Windows is fully updated, I have two different apps to launch games from and neither work. My purchased games do work however, and I'm not able to re-purchase game pass anywhere.
  6. Frank Wang 67567 Win User

Can not start forza horizon 5 on xbox serious s

Yes. Other games are OK.

Forza horizon 4 is OK too. But I bought it.

And Forza horizon 5 uses Game Pass.

I can start Forza 5 on my PC, can not start on Xbox serious S.
Thema:

1. I would like to refund a purchase. I bought something on xbox (forza horizon 5) with PayPal... - Similar Threads - refund purchase bought

2. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  3. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...: I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED! ALL THEY DO IS SEND...
  4. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  5. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  6. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  7. Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?: I made an accidental purchase . I did not want or have any intention of it . Need a refund please. 8ade9264-5824-4d74-8b3e-12926234c8c0
  8. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  9. Refund for game pass purchase that was not me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for game pass purchase that was not me: Game pass charge for $52 on my account. My game pass renews the 18th of every month. This purchase was not me. f29c9ebe-3d21-4881-a117-ae57d3c15492
  10. Can I get a refund for a plane that I purchased on flight simulator as it’s not working on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund for a plane that I purchased on flight simulator as it’s not working on...: Hi, I purchased the 737-900 on flight simulator for my xbox x. When I use the throttle to take off the speed counter goes back to zero straight away, I’ve tried many ways of correcting it and...