I would like to put in a request to have minecraft at a lower price if you have already bought ...

Discus and support I would like to put in a request to have minecraft at a lower price if you have already bought ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I would like to put in a request to have minecraft at a lower price if you have already bought it on th 360 and you are trying to buy it on the one... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by iBerrrry, Jul 21, 2016.

1. iBerrrry
    iBerrrry Guest

I would like to put in a request to have minecraft at a lower price if you have already bought ...

I would like to put in a request to have minecraft at a lower price if you have already bought it on th 360 and you are trying to buy it on the one

:)

iBerrrry, Jul 21, 2016
  2. SoulCrazy J
    SoulCrazy J Guest
    Minecraft upgrading?

I have some questions about upgrading from Minecraft 360 edition to Xbox one edition. They said that if you own a copy of Minecraft Xbox 360 it would be cheaper. we would only have to pay a lower price for Minecraft on Xbox one. An upgrading fee if you will.
    But Xbox one does not have a download history list. so how would marketplace know if you already own Minecraft on Xbox? How would the Upgrading fee be applied? So basically how does this whole upgrading thing work? wouldn't you have to prove that you have
    downloaded Minecraft for the Xbox 360 in order to upgrade? Thank you for taking the time to read and possibly respond. Xbox for life. Keep it gaming.

SoulCrazy J, Jul 21, 2016
  3. Pexi86
    Pexi86 Guest
    Minecraft on Xbox One for old players

Hi!

I bought Minecraft for my xbox 360 around the time of it's release. Now I have an Xbox One and I just heard that some players have been able to buy the Xbox one edition of Minecraft for a discount price if they have already bought the 360 edition. I'm just
    wondering if this is still active and if I can get it too. It still shows the normal price when on the store though.

Pexi86, Jul 21, 2016
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

That offer stopped quite a while ago.

You can always post your idea on the feedback site
    xbox.uservoice.com/.../363186--new-ideas

but if you want to buy the xbox one version of Minecraft you will have to pay full price unless it goes on sale at some point.

Daft Badger, Jul 21, 2016
  5. Hey there iBerrrry,

As Daft Badger stated, this promotion ended on February 25th, 2016. You can find more information

HERE
    . You'll want to post this idea on the feedback website for the best visibility. Please feel free to create a new thread if you have any other support issues.

Thanks!

Mister Mascot, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

I would like to put in a request to have minecraft at a lower price if you have already bought it on th 360 and you are trying to buy it on the one

Hey there iBerrrry,

As Daft Badger stated, this promotion ended on February 25th, 2016. You can find more information

HERE
    . You'll want to post this idea on the feedback website for the best visibility. Please feel free to create a new thread if you have any other support issues.

Thanks!
  7. Daft Badger Win User

That offer stopped quite a while ago.

You can always post your idea on the feedback site
    xbox.uservoice.com/.../363186--new-ideas

but if you want to buy the xbox one version of Minecraft you will have to pay full price unless it goes on sale at some point.
  8. Tzar of kaos Win User

360 Games for Cheap on XB1

I think it's a good idea for games like Minecraft( saves carry over),but to have a big wave of old titles (even at a lower price) isn't what i'm looking for a new console....

Some indies titles are already old games (and more to come) and big publishers already makes those "HD remakes" (usually at a lower price).....

I think they already got the idea.
  9. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Minecraft:Xbox one concerns

I doubt you can import your 360 worlds as they have been deleted. I would think that you will get the lower price as you still own minecraft 360. (If you buy another 360 you could download it to the new console by going to your purchase history) It does
    not matter how you bought it.
  10. steeledwand7664 Win User

Can I get a refund on a sale?

Not to put anyone down but what the question sounds like to me is that he bought a game and a week later it went on sale and I am assuming that he possibly wants a refund either for the difference or possibly a refund for the full price that he paid for
    it and then wants to buy it again at the sale price.

Either way to the original poster you would have to go through the refund request process like some of the other people have posted and there is no guarantee that it will be approved.
Thema:

1. I would like to put in a request to have minecraft at a lower price if you have already bought ... - Similar Threads - put request minecraft

2. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  3. Xbox fan is buzzing and squeaking. Will it mess up the Xbox if you put electronic oil on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox fan is buzzing and squeaking. Will it mess up the Xbox if you put electronic oil on...: My Xbox has randomly started buzzing and squeaking. I have found it out to be the fan and im wondering if it is due to it maybe getting too dry? Would putting electronic oil on the fan possibly...
  4. Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles: I plug in my Xbox wireless controller to PC for gaming. Whenever I put it down or it reaches at a level angle, it immediately stops responding (all buttons stop working but the light is on). The...
  5. Can I request a PC version of a redeemed game after putting in the code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I request a PC version of a redeemed game after putting in the code?: Please help!!! My best friend gifted me MW3 but, be forgot switched to PC and got the xb1 MW3 "Cross Gen" edition. Is it possible to undo the code or trade it in for the PC version??...
  6. My xbox account got hacked so I put in a Microsoft security info change request, and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account got hacked so I put in a Microsoft security info change request, and I...: My parents' Microsoft account, which is the one I am using right now, is used on my Xbox. When my Xbox was hacked, I changed my pin multiple times, and put in a security info change, which I am...
  7. I put my main email as an alias request

in XBoX Accessibility
    I put my main email as an alias request: So i have an account on xbox but i accidentally put the accounts email as an alias request onto another account i have and i want to cancel it but i cant log into my second accounts email i can...
  8. Is there a way to request a game to be put on Gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to request a game to be put on Gamepass?: I just started playing Life is Strange Season 2 and I love it! I finished episode one but noticed I need to purchase episodes 2-5. I wouldn’t mind paying but after doing a little research I...
  9. How to put out a backward compatibility request?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to put out a backward compatibility request?: I recently found out that since Xbox Series X is out, Microsoft are doing backwards compatible games again, but i have no idea if i have to do something particular or just send them an email?...
  10. I put in a request for a refund for monster hunter world iceborne digital deluxe edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I put in a request for a refund for monster hunter world iceborne digital deluxe edition: I bought it because i was interested in it at first but as soon as i got hands on playing with it, i felt my interest go down the drain as i didnt realise how indepth it is and that it was so...