I would like to make a looking for group post But wanna be sure what I put in is not in...

Discus and support I would like to make a looking for group post But wanna be sure what I put in is not in... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The post Is as follows. "HighFly: Its a ride that you will never forget. I will be doing the most insane stunts with aircraft that you will ever see.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Max S1, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Max S1
    Max S1 Guest

I would like to make a looking for group post But wanna be sure what I put in is not in...

The post Is as follows.

"HighFly: Its a ride that you will never forget. I will be doing the most insane stunts with aircraft that you will ever see. So join! Max 3 riders."

:)

Max S1, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Max S1 Win User

I would like to make a looking for group post But wanna be sure what I put in is not in breach of the terms and conditions

Im doing grate thanks for your response. No trading/Selling just a GTA post. I just wanted to double check thanks.

Have a great day
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I would like to make a looking for group post But wanna be sure what I put in is not in breach of the terms and conditions

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Max

From what I see, seems like a regular LFG post.
    As long as you don’t try to sell / trade services you’re good
    But you can also check the Xbox code of conduct:
    https://www.xbox.com/legal/community-standards
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Anyone play anymore?

Hi there, I don't own this game, but a good way to find people to play with would be to make a Looking For Group post and put in the description what it is that you want to do in the game.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

I can’t make a looking for group post

Are you trying to post it to the same area or is this happening across the platform? I would recommend trying to see if you can post it to another club, checking if there are permission issues that are restricting you from posting. Additionally I would

check on your Privacy and Online Safety Settings
    to see if they are set to allow you to post LFG posts.
  6. Francia J. Win User

I can make a looking for group post

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
Thema:

1. I would like to make a looking for group post But wanna be sure what I put in is not in... - Similar Threads - looking group post

2. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...
  3. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  4. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  5. There a problem posting your looking for Group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There a problem posting your looking for Group: i been facing this since a year pls help me fix this problem this problem is accuring since i got banned for 4 days c684ffb7-2aab-44c2-8e8a-388700db978a
  6. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...
  7. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  8. I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...: Ive tried everything i can think of even looking at other posts on here and i dont know. This has been going on for a couple months now so i dont think it has anything to do with moderation....
  9. Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.: This gets posted ever few minutes. All kinds of GTA 5 modded accounts with cars Cash Modded outfits and fast delivery. Go to www,u4gm,com and use coupon "xb" for 15% off. The poster is not...
  10. I still can't post/reply to looking for groups on xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still can't post/reply to looking for groups on xbox: I've already made this post once and tried everything that was said I checked my moderation history, nothing I've cleared my mac address changed my dns this and that I've done it all and sill cant...