I would like to have my account removed from preview program

Discus and support I would like to have my account removed from preview program in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have very slow download speed where I recently moved so the frequency of the updates that comes with the preview program is a inconvenience and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sniperzombie24, Oct 12, 2017.

1. I would like to have my account removed from preview program

I have very slow download speed where I recently moved so the frequency of the updates that comes with the preview program is a inconvenience and I would like to be removed

:)

sniperzombie24, Oct 12, 2017
  2. xbox live are crashing repeatedly!!!!!!!

i would like to be removed from the preview program. asap.

SCARECROW 6IX, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Amcdtime
    Amcdtime Guest
    My newly bought (used) console is enrolled in Preview Program and I want to un-enroll it

I spoke to a chat agent, and explained my situation and was directed here. I bought a used console privately, and the console was enrolled in the preview program from the previous owner on his Xbox live account. He did not uninstall the preview program before
    selling me the console, and I do not have the details of the owner anymore. I would like to remove this preview program from my console, I can't access the preview forums because my Xbox live account has never had a console registered in the preview program
    on it. This has been very stressful and I would just like to get this dealt with. Thanks.

Amcdtime, Oct 12, 2017
  4. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest

You can remove a console yourself using the preview app. It takes 2 or 3 working days for them to process it, then a dashboard update will be pushed out to your console that will put it back on the current public build. That update will be much larger than
    a normal update (several GB) as it's a "full" update, rather than the incremental updates of 400MB or so that you typically get. Also, it does not wipe out the content partition on the internal hard drive, so any games and apps you've got installed there should
    still be there once it's done.

SigmaTheDJ, Oct 13, 2017
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

You can remove a console yourself using the preview app. It takes 2 or 3 working days for them to process it, then a dashboard update will be pushed out to your console that will put it back on the current public build. That update will be much larger than
    a normal update (several GB) as it's a "full" update, rather than the incremental updates of 400MB or so that you typically get. Also, it does not wipe out the content partition on the internal hard drive, so any games and apps you've got installed there should
    still be there once it's done.
  6. SCARECROW 6IX Win User

xbox live are crashing repeatedly!!!!!!!

i would like to be removed from the preview program. asap.
  7. bowski477 Win User

Preview program

If you have received any enforcement action on the account that would remove you from the preview program.
  8. onyxishere Win User

The NXOE Dashboard is unusable.

Please be sure to post any questions/comments regarding the preview program to the preview forums.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

In the meantime, if you would like to remove yourself from the program you can do so from the dashboard preview app.
  9. HairyBuzz Win User

How to cancel Beta Preview?

Get in touch with support to see if your account is in beta preview. If not then you would have to join and then post into the Preview forums to have your console removed from the program.

You should receive instructions to your email aswell how to do it after joining.
Thema:

1. I would like to have my account removed from preview program - Similar Threads - account removed preview

2. Two games have been removed from My account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two games have been removed from My account: for some background: I have been an active Xbox user for the past nine years and back in 2015 I purchased two games. terraria and assassin’s creed unity. back at the end of 2020 I purchased a...
  3. I had removed an account that had a subscription and I don’t remember the email

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had removed an account that had a subscription and I don’t remember the email: Can I get an answer for this because basically I have a subscription on a Xbox account and I accidentally removed it and I want to cancel that subscription but I don’t remember the email...
  4. Remove a Microsoft account from an App that dont have an option to signout

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove a Microsoft account from an App that dont have an option to signout: Hello I have used my Microsoft account for a Node script (the script is called 2bored2wait, its a 2b2t queue skipper, 2b2t is a minecraft java server) but i accidentally linked a wrong...
  5. Does leaving the Xbox update preview remove accounts from my Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Does leaving the Xbox update preview remove accounts from my Xbox?: Hey I'm planning on leaving the preview update as it's limiting my File explorer application on Xbox, and I heard somewhere that it removes Xbox accounts off the Xbox, and that'll be a bit of a...
  6. how to remove the account from Xbox preview program for the xbox site?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to remove the account from Xbox preview program for the xbox site?: guys, how to remove the account from Xbox preview program for the xbox site? 0e745af1-b6a5-4ccc-a5f9-92d17e273e2d
  7. Please remove my account from preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please remove my account from preview program: my Xbox keeps updating & it's taking forever for It to load. I don't wanna be in the program no more 0c31141f-1f62-4977-ac0f-e57cf1071355
  8. Preview hasn't been removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview hasn't been removed from my account: Hello, The new update has been released for Xbox and my Xbox still has not been removed completely from preview program as well as my internet constantly disconnects and I keep getting...
  9. Removing account from Preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing account from Preview program: Hello, I recently un enrolled my Xbox from the preview program and am still having issues. It claims I am still a preview member even after un enrolling. I don't want to be in the preview...
  10. I need you to remove my friends account off my console from preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need you to remove my friends account off my console from preview program: He's registered to the program and I need him removed off my console I was trying to register but can't because they don't allow more than 1 account. His gamertag is Eofus5. This is annoying first...