I would like to get what I paid for!! I unknowingly pre-ordered the wrong copy of NBA2K21...

Discus and support I would like to get what I paid for!! I unknowingly pre-ordered the wrong copy of NBA2K21... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I brought this to xbox/Microsoft attention 4 hours after I started playing "NBA2K21 MAMBA EDITION" for XBOX ONE. I "just" bought the XBOX console, then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DCP3003, Oct 22, 2020.

1. DCP3003
    DCP3003 Guest

I would like to get what I paid for!! I unknowingly pre-ordered the wrong copy of NBA2K21...

• I brought this to xbox/Microsoft attention 4 hours after I started playing "NBA2K21 MAMBA EDITION" for XBOX ONE. I "just" bought the XBOX console, then pre-ordered the game 2 days later. I have owed PLAYSTATION all of my
      life. So I found buying games/content very different. Also on PLAYSTATION there is "NO" TAXES on digital versions of games ordered from the PS STORE. Anyways NBA2K21 mamba edition was $119.00 + taxes. It was over $135.00. I thought there was a glitch, that
      is why I didn't receive my
    • 100,000 Virtual Currency
    • 10,000 MyTEAM Points
    • 10 MyTEAM Tokens
    • 60 MyCAREER Skill Boosts
    • 30 MyCAREER Gatorade Boosts
    • 40 MyTEAM Promo Packs (10 at launch, then 3 per week)
    • Sapphire Damian Lillard and Zion Williamson MyTEAM cards
    • MyPLAYER Shoe Collection
    • MyPLAYER backpack
    • Kobe Bryant Digital Collection

• All I would like is to get my
    • 100,000 vc
    • 10,000 mt
    • 40 packs of card
    • 60 My Career Skill boosts
    • Keep the rest! I would hate for my first experience w Microsoft/XBOX to be a negative one. However judging by other posts I've read, Microsoft/XBOX wanted this to happen. They made it confusing. I had no idea there was a version that played on both. I've
      never seen that? Why not get people to buy it for XBOX X that want it? I only buy/preorder the more expensive copy for the vc/my team currency. I just dont see what the problem is? This is a "VIRTUAL" SALE!! Its not like I bought a physical version (disc)
      of the game? So there is no worries about damage or resale? All you guys have to do is move my XBOX X version to the XBOX One version? Like its gotta be so simple? Like are you guys bored over there? Is it fun to play w your loyal customers? Just because you
      can you do? Its funny because you MICROSOFT/XBOX pulled the same stunt w your marketing for the XBOX X. So many parents that have little knowledge about video games tried to pre-order the XBOX X, but MICROSOFT also has XBOX ONE X selling at the exact same
      time! Take away the word "ONE' and its XBOX X? Really? Are you guys running short on money? Is this just fun? Come on guys, you are better than that..... right??? So I am 99.9% sure I will not receive help from anyone. I bet I dont even get a response!! You
      know what I am requesting again. I would be greatful. It could be a publicity stunt. Make things right w the NBA2K21 victims. Otherwise.......?? Thank you for the platform. BTW, I AM A ****, I KNOW THERE ARE COMPANIES/PEOPLE THAT ARE WAY WORSE THAT MICROSOFT!!
      UNLESS YOU GUYS ARE TRYING TO BECOME ONE OF THOSE SOULLESS COMPANIES?

:)

DCP3003, Oct 22, 2020
  2. TheHolyCod Win User

UK Game.co.uk Pre orders arrival

What is the pre-order code? My pre-order receipt is a printed receipt stating a £5 pre-order fee has been paid.............& my copy is secured!
  3. Sword Style Win User

Preorder bonus for Skyrim

I already had my copy paid off before they announced the pre-order bonus. Good to know I'll be getting something cool out of it, though.
  4. Boston Patriot Win User

Digital pre order. Gimme beta keys!!!!

Right you are sir. Upon further looking I guess there is no preorder needed. Thought they said that during the conference but I guess I was wrong.

Nevertheless can I pre order a digital copy of anything? For instance a destiny pre order gets you in on the summer beta and wolfenstein gave out beta keys for the new doom game with a pre order. So it will probably become a fairly common practice in the
    future. Not to mention other small features that sometimes come with pre orders. Like the titanfall poster that I don't like that much but still has a place on my wall...
  5. AdamDietterick Win User

Karkand has Exclusive Achievements?

[quote user="A Remington 870"]

oh... ok then.. i was just wondering because i thought it was a seperate map pack with on disk achievements blocked until you bought the map.

looks like i'll have to get a LE per-ordered then.

[/quote]

From what I understand about the Gamestop pre-orders, that everyone that pre-orders get the LE. There is not a price difference between a regular copy and LE copy.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

According to xbox support page Digital pre-ordered games can be canceled.

^^ No, i do not laugh at physical pre-orders. I do that to ensure I get a copy. It's not like a digital copy is going to "sell out" and not be in stock.

The stores here hold low stock so pre-orders are the way to go with popular games.
Thema:

1. I would like to get what I paid for!! I unknowingly pre-ordered the wrong copy of NBA2K21... - Similar Threads - paid unknowingly pre

2. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  3. Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...: I bought a controller from you people and it got lost in transit, know what that means? It means I never GOT IT so STOP asking me to return it because that's IMPOSSIBLE to do when it NEVER got to...
  4. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  5. Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?: I mean unless I want to play online or update my games I should be able to play them still if someone decides not to pay the Internet bill! With this new way to buy games I've got to pay monthly...
  6. I paid money for my new username and it doesn't work it says it doesn't support in games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I paid money for my new username and it doesn't work it says it doesn't support in games...: My Xbox username is Cloudzdamian b64cefe0-8379-4593-a075-a07f3c54ee60
  7. I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through: it was on the finals i paid for 1,150 and 500 then brought a season starter pack and it didnt go through 14fabd13-7039-420e-9d85-9f4efc1ecb16
  8. Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?: On 9/1/23 I purchased Starfield Premium Edition on my PC through the Xbox app on PC. I am not able to re-install the Premium Edition of the game for some reason. f15a2f1d-ef4d-4917-84a6-61ba8fe16e51
  9. Do you still receive bonus multi bucks after purchasing higher paid bundles in The Finals?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you still receive bonus multi bucks after purchasing higher paid bundles in The Finals?...: Do you still receive bonus multi-bucks when you buy a higher bundle than the cheapest option? The game I'm referring to is The Finals. I just want to be sure, I was going to buy a larger bundle...
  10. I paid for a whale shark cash and money isn’t showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a whale shark cash and money isn’t showing: Help will be appreciated. I purchased a GTA Online Whale Shark Cash Card (£27.71) through the XBox store (shows completed in my order history). It is not showing up in my game account. I have...