I would like to change my Minecraft Microsoft email to an already existing email address

Discus and support I would like to change my Minecraft Microsoft email to an already existing email address in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don't want to use this email anymore so is there a way to change it without deleting this email, so i basically just want to migrate my Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dan SF, Feb 20, 2023.

1. Dan SF
    Dan SF Guest

I would like to change my Minecraft Microsoft email to an already existing email address

I don't want to use this email anymore so is there a way to change it without deleting this email, so i basically just want to migrate my Minecraft account to an existing account without Minecraft

:)

Dan SF, Feb 20, 2023
  2. LumiUsagi Win User

Can't change my windows live ID :(

Well when I click that link and try to change my email address to one that already exists it says: You can't use @hotmail.com in your Microsoft account email address. Please try a different email address.

D: sorry for the troubles, why is this not working now?
  3. The xShArK Win User

Change gamertag email on Xbox One

I'm trying to add my new email as alias on my old gamertag but it doesn't work!

I select "Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account alias" and than I put my email @outlook.com when a message comes up "This email address is already taken. Please try another one"

Is there another way to change the email associated to my old gamertag? Thanks
  4. DamiënVerbist Win User

Minecraft migration problem

I pressed new account and entered my email address and it says I already using it.

The email address already existed and I could log in to it but I don't have access to minecraft.

Could you send me pictures to make sure I'm doing it right?
  5. NatMarie96 Win User

Windows Live Doesn't Recognize Computer

Hello. I am having the same issue however, the email that the confirmation code will be sent to does not exist anymore. I was trying to change the email address on microsoft but it will still send the confirmation to the email address that does not exist.
    I need to change my membership settings and there is no way I can do it. Can someone please help??
  6. Oraclea Win User

Changing e-mail associated with a gamertag

Hi, unfortunately the email address that you enter can't already be in use as a Microsoft account alias (see the third bulletpoint under step 6b in the

guide
    you're using). I think that's why the error is happening. If you're willing to create a brand new Outlook account in the process of adding the email, that would be possible to do- instead of "Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account
    alias," you would select "Create a new email address and add it as an alias" and then create the new Outlook account in the process. Hope that helps!
Thema:

1. I would like to change my Minecraft Microsoft email to an already existing email address - Similar Threads - change Minecraft Microsoft

2. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  3. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  4. how I change my Microsoft account in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how I change my Microsoft account in minecraft: Ze********* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** """remove PII.""" """moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming """ f806951e-f754-42a4-892c-86db89f21b75
  5. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  6. i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft: i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft what should i do? 8b70a3c1-e664-43f3-b6f8-3b5ed77df447
  7. My minecraft account was hacked and the microsoft account was changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account was hacked and the microsoft account was changed: My minecraft account was hacked about 9 months ago, around 1 month after migrating it from a mojang account. The microsoft account linked to the minecraft account was changed and I no longer have...
  8. My minecraft account changed to another microsoft account on its own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account changed to another microsoft account on its own: ive been using my main email for minecraft for over seven years and for some reason, Windows changed the email on my windows account to some random auto generated email. doing that, minecraft has...
  9. I changed my microsoft account settings but minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my microsoft account settings but minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work: I can't play minecraft multiplayer even after enabling my microsoft account settings. I can't find the NAT settings in my xbox app, so i don't know if there is any error messages. I downloaded the...
  10. How Do I change my Minecraft Microsoft email that is (migrated)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do I change my Minecraft Microsoft email that is (migrated): How Do I change my Minecraft Microsoft email that is (migrated) Because I think someone is trying to hack into my account! 31c643e3-d5bf-4f21-bd72-913b57dfbbdf