I would like to be added back to the Xbox Ambassador Team.

Discus and support I would like to be added back to the Xbox Ambassador Team. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got removed because i got banned from Xbox after a player was modding GTA V Online on the 360. He was dropping Money and has a Jtagged Xbox 360. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stampy649, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Stampy649
    Stampy649 Guest

I got removed because i got banned from Xbox after a player was modding GTA V Online on the 360. He was dropping Money and has a Jtagged Xbox 360. I was stuck in the lobby and tried leaving as it didn't work. Going to the dashboard would not work, and i
    was not allowed to disconnect the internet broadband. I was going to turn off my Xbox but didn't want to brake the console. Please allow me back.

Lewis M

Xbox User of 2014

#Xbox4Life!

:)

Stampy649, Apr 15, 2018
  2. I would like to be an ambassador

Can I join ambassadors I was told by Xbox support to register on the forums. My xbox.com is glitches as I am not recognised as gold but you can check.

UN Clan Control, Apr 15, 2018
  3. gamerz68
    gamerz68 Guest
    I would like to be an ambassador

You can join the Xbox Ambassadors team by visiting www.ambassadors.xbox.com and signing up their and if you do have issues the system is undergoing changes all the time to make it user friendly and easy to use. If you do have issues however contact @XboxSupport
    on twitter and they will be happy to help.

gamerz68, Apr 15, 2018
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Games I would like added to back compat

New additioons to the BC program are currently suspended as the team is working on making sure everything works on Series X. If it resumes, it is up to the publisher to allow it, so asking Activision, who i believe holds the rights through Sierra is your
    best bet when and if it resumes.
  5. Ludio Nomen Win User

Certain games are more difficult to make BC than others, some even require a complete strip back to work with newer software, which would take a lot of money and time; sometimes it's just not viable to make a title BC and that's why certain titles have been
    'left behind' despite their popularity.

That said, it is always worth expressing what you'd like to see from developers and studios; if nobody said anything, they wouldn't know what we want! There are quite a few I'd personally like to see, such as Eternal Sonata, The Last Remnant, and Resonance
    of Fate :D
  6. Mr VinceTheVice Win User

Hey Ethanos777 !

The back-compatibility program is sure to surprise us as it has been on hiatus for several months. Maybe he will make his big comeback at the release of the new console. We hope so!
  7. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

8. HyruleBalverine Win User

I would like to be an ambassador

Yes, it is a glitch. The ambassadors program is currently undergoing some changes, including some website upgrades. You'll want to give it a day or two so that they can work out the bugs.
Thema:

1. I would like to be added back to the Xbox Ambassador Team. - Similar Threads - added Ambassador Team

2. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  3. how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?: i need to find out when i added someone or when we became friends bc my boyfriend is fuming o 769bc37d-4fa0-4b1a-9e4d-df48ec88284b
  4. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  5. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  6. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  7. Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...: I am wondering if you can make it where you can record a video and have it where records your voice without adding it to the video after done with the video and have to edit the video...
  8. My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.: My Friendslist appears empty on my console. I restarted and reset my console many times, tho it didnt solve the problem. I can see it fully on my xbox app on my phone and pc, but on my console i...
  9. Ads in Game Pass Games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ads in Game Pass Games?: Solitaire on the PC is part of Game Pass (which I pay for every month) and today when i'm trying to play the game, i'm getting ads. I've been playing for hours without them and now i'm getting...
  10. How to get added back to the xbox ambassador program after being removed due to an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get added back to the xbox ambassador program after being removed due to an...: I was removed from the Xbox ambassador program due to an enforcement action pertaining to my gamerpic, but the decision got overturned, and I have been trying to get in contact with ambassador...