I would like some help, my Xbox wont read my game, but will read others. As far as I know...

Discus and support I would like some help, my Xbox wont read my game, but will read others. As far as I know... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like some help, my Xbox won't read my game, but will read others. As far as I know it is the one game though.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Koda7593, Feb 26, 2023.

1. Koda7593
    Koda7593 Guest

I would like some help, my Xbox wont read my game, but will read others. As far as I know...

I would like some help, my Xbox won't read my game, but will read others. As far as I know it is the one game though.

:)

Koda7593, Feb 26, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

I would like some help, my Xbox wont read my game, but will read others. As far as I know it is the one game though.

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Kindly try the following and see if it helps;

1. Make sure the game disc is clean and free of any smudges, scratches, or other damage that could interfere with the console's ability to read it. To gently clean the disc, use a microfiber cloth or a disc cleaning kit.

2. If possible, try a different copy of the same game to see if the problem persists. If the other copy works flawlessly, the issue may be with the original disc itself.

3. Clear your console cache: Clearing your console cache can sometimes help resolve issues with game discs not reading. Turn off your console, unplug it from the wall, wait a few minutes, then plug it back in and turn it back on.

4. Check for updates: Ensure that your Xbox console has the most recent system and game updates. In the "Settings" menu, you can check for updates.

For more troubleshooting steps, kindly check out this link; https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/....
  3. wildfires101 Win User

Problem with the disk entry

my xbox 360 is the old white with silver disc tray and it wont read read my black ops 2 and the disc is super clean and my warrenty is voided since my dad took my xbox apart to clean it and now it wont read any discs and it was fine yesterday since it read
    my black ops 2 disc in 1 go and the rest of my games in 1 go and i am just really confused why my xbox wont read any discs anymore and it read newer games perfectly also does the 3 ring of death effect the disc reading since i have had my xbox have the 3 ring
    of death 6 times and was fine until today so if anyone has any idea's to help me please message me and sorry for my lack of punctuation since i dont use grammar on the internet
  4. l0blazin Win User

Multiple problems with my new Slim console

i install all my games the problem is when the slim wont read the disc you cant ... some discs will work and some just plain wont ..
  5. zJO91z Win User

Error E66 (one red light) while installing new update May 2011

this update is not working good on some of the old models like my bro's elite console it wont read his games anymore
  6. JawsOceanian14 Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 edition has failed to load and cannot continue? Please Help

It's most likely that that ring is what's causing it to not be read properly. My friend had his Halo Reach scratched the same way by his xbox.

As far as I know, you can get it fixed at any gaming shop.

Hope that helps!
Thema:

1. I would like some help, my Xbox wont read my game, but will read others. As far as I know... - Similar Threads - help wont read

2. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  3. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  4. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....
  5. my v bucks code wont work any help? december 25 2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my v bucks code wont work any help? december 25 2023: my 10 yr old son redeemed his v bucks code but when he logged on he got no v bucks.also i redeemed it on pc as i judt got it today but play on xbox and then i redeemed tje microsoft code on pc....
  6. Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass: won't let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades Yyyy 220a2540-25e6-4efb-bb6c-abb71ac70abb
  7. My messages wont work please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    My messages wont work please help me: When I try to look at my list of friends that I've been messaging it says we cant get your messages right now and when I try to send a message it says message not sent and it's been like this for...
  8. Help please, my cloud gaming wont start on my xbox concole..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help please, my cloud gaming wont start on my xbox concole..: Yesterday i play all day long no problem!, but now my cloud gaming won't open.. i need help please. I already try a couple online tips ; Restart internet modem, disconnect xbox from internet then...
  9. Disc tray wont read the disc someone help me please

in XboX Insiders
    Disc tray wont read the disc someone help me please: I put a disc in and it makes the noise like its reading it but then stops and doesn't do anything and the disc are fine can anyone please help submitted by /u/SR20PULSE [link] [comments]
  10. XBOX1 Wont read game disc and was told to come here for help

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX1 Wont read game disc and was told to come here for help: Was told to come here by rep i was speaking to on the phone 47df65d0-59ad-404b-b295-e0a9e24bd914