I would like my account unsuspended

Discus and support I would like my account unsuspended in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A friend of mine recently went on to my account and sent messages to players while playing games. I have been suspended before, but this time it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Team JR Swish, Oct 23, 2017.

1. I would like my account unsuspended

A friend of mine recently went on to my account and sent messages to players while playing games. I have been suspended before, but this time it was not my fault. I just found out that I am suspended until January 11th? Can you unsuspend me and this won't
    happen again.

:)

Team JR Swish, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Jailnn
    Jailnn Guest
    Suspension

While i was out my little cousin was on my game and i got a email saying my account was suspended i would like my account unsuspended i havent did anything wrong i would like it unsuspended tonight

Jailnn, Oct 23, 2017
  3. Account

Hey I would like to know how much money it would take to get my main account unsuspended from its permanent suspension the account is LoneWolf6544

MrsLoneWolf6544, Oct 23, 2017
  4. I would like my account unsuspended

Hello. Sorry about this. You can check your enforcement history here to get more information on the suspension, here:
    Sign in to your Microsoft account . Sadly though, the team responsible for managing these things (the xbox enforcement team) does not use
    these forums. To get a suspension shortened, you can submit what is called a case review for the ban to be lifted and get more details on why you were suspended, here is some information on case reviews and how to submit
    Xbox Enforcement | How Do I . I suggest reading the whole page before submitting your review.

ONEEYEDKILLAh, Oct 23, 2017
  5. You are always responsible for your account. It is your responsibility to monitor what happens on your account.

If you were banned for one day or 24 hours there is nothing you can do. However if the suspension was longer then a day you can file to have your case reviewed by the enforcement team. That way they can hear your side of the story. If you are interested
    in doing this I will link a video below showing you how to file a case review.

How to file a Case review:

Castellus Zemi, Oct 23, 2017
  6. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    As the owner of the account you are ultimately responsible for how the account is used, both good and bad. When we issue a suspension, it’s not necessarily because you committed a violation, but because the account was used to commit a violation. Even
    if you weren’t home or holding the controller when the activity occurred, if a particular Gamertag was used to harass other players or cheated in a game we have to hold it accountable.

Xbox Enforcement does not use the forums and the only way to get help is through the enforcement website.

You can find out more information about your ban here- Sign in to your Microsoft account

If you feel that the ban was wrongly imposed, check out-Xbox Enforcement | How Do I to find out more info about case reviews

This FAQ/enforcement myths might also be helpful- Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

Hope this helps!

Ishan8123, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Castellus Zemi Win User

You are always responsible for your account. It is your responsibility to monitor what happens on your account.

If you were banned for one day or 24 hours there is nothing you can do. However if the suspension was longer then a day you can file to have your case reviewed by the enforcement team. That way they can hear your side of the story. If you are interested
    in doing this I will link a video below showing you how to file a case review.

How to file a Case review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw9TS59yUDQ&t=13s?
  8. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Hello. Sorry about this. You can check your enforcement history here to get more information on the suspension, here:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/enforcement/showenforcementhistory . Sadly though, the team responsible for managing these things (the xbox enforcement team) does not use
    these forums. To get a suspension shortened, you can submit what is called a case review for the ban to be lifted and get more details on why you were suspended, here is some information on case reviews and how to submit
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6 . I suggest reading the whole page before submitting your review.
  9. Ishan8123 Win User

As the owner of the account you are ultimately responsible for how the account is used, both good and bad. When we issue a suspension, it’s not necessarily because you committed a violation, but because the account was used to commit a violation. Even
    if you weren’t home or holding the controller when the activity occurred, if a particular Gamertag was used to harass other players or cheated in a game we have to hold it accountable.

Xbox Enforcement does not use the forums and the only way to get help is through the enforcement website.

You can find out more information about your ban here- https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/enforcement/showenforcementhistory

If you feel that the ban was wrongly imposed, check out-https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6 to find out more info about case reviews

This FAQ/enforcement myths might also be helpful- https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5

Hope this helps!
  10. Smwutches Win User

My Account Was Suspended and I Would Like To Unsuspend It.

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions. If they upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do.
  11. ngocphi Win User

My Account Was Suspended and I Would Like To Unsuspend It.

If Xbox really doesn't unsuspend you for that stupid reason, looks like I'll just have to switch to Playstation so I get treated fairly. It's a shame, I've been with Xbox as long as I can remember. Oh well.
    You admitted to cursing what is there to dispute

Sony also doesn't allow cursing

You are really going to waste 1000s of dollars because you can't fix your bad behaviour wow

It doesn't matter if it was private or not if the said person was offended they have every right to report you
Thema:

1. I would like my account unsuspended - Similar Threads - account unsuspended

2. Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault: My account got hacked and it was not my fault and it says I'm suspended for a year and I can't play online 59529aed-7b95-4366-b3ac-b4909cb8922c
  3. How do I get my Microsoft rewards account unsuspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Microsoft rewards account unsuspended: I've had my Microsoft rewards account suspended for about 3 years now and I've asked Microsoft several times to unsuspend my account, as I got suspended for changing my time an hour backward or...
  4. I need my account unsuspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need my account unsuspended: On december 1st someone with an ireland ip address tried to access my account (i didn't notice this until a week or so later) and since then my microsoft rewards account was suspended. I have sent...
  5. So is there anyway to unblock or unsuspend my xbix account after its been hacked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So is there anyway to unblock or unsuspend my xbix account after its been hacked?: My xbbox account had been hacked back in June of 2023 57e3943a-840c-47e1-a16f-730142fef0c1
  6. when will my permannt suspended indefinite account be unsuspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    when will my permannt suspended indefinite account be unsuspended: when will it get unsuspended i apeal it and Submitted it but got got denied i understand why i had got suspended befor that happen we were not talking nicely to eachother over a game he reported...
  7. I want my Xbox account unsuspended right now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my Xbox account unsuspended right now.: I heard notifications on my phone about gamerscore and I was wondering who is doing it. I was like: "Who is doing that?". Then suddenly time is passing and a few times later i get a message saying...
  8. How to unsuspend my microsoft rewards account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to unsuspend my microsoft rewards account: on today, my microsoft rewards was suspended. Can someone please help me to unsupend my microsoft rewards account please I do not use any vpns f108632b-4773-4ced-8029-44e12d804926
  9. Can u unsuspend my account pleas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can u unsuspend my account pleas: unsuspend My account please I didn’t know the Xbox policy and I’m sorry e9d5830e-d61d-40f8-b426-dcc504ed80fb
  10. My Account Was Suspended and I Would Like To Unsuspend It.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account Was Suspended and I Would Like To Unsuspend It.: Hello, my account was suspended from communications yesterday for using foul language in a private message that was sent to another user. Lots of complications have happened and I cannot contact...