I would like having a xbox one....

Discus and support I would like having a xbox one.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Je dois avancer dans mon Jeu est-ce bien ça???? pour avoir des points, et je voudrais tant avoir la suite d'Ori and the Wisp, mais je n'ai pas de Xbox,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michèle B., Nov 16, 2017.

  1. Michèle B.
    Michèle B. Guest

    I would like having a xbox one....


    Je dois avancer dans mon Jeu est-ce bien ça???? pour avoir des points, et je voudrais tant avoir la suite d'Ori and the Wisp, mais je n'ai pas de Xbox, j'utilise mon PC pour jouer, j'aimerais bien avoir une Xbox one, mais j'attends car ce n'est pas donné,
    et j'ai d'autres priorités régler dans ma vie privée, dommage, car j'adorerai avec une Xbox One !!!

    1. Have good day.

    :)
     
    Michèle B., Nov 16, 2017
    #1
  2. BootyBox
    BootyBox Guest
    I would like a refund

    Without the extra free space the game will be buggy and needs the free space to play not for the game itself.
     
    BootyBox, Nov 16, 2017
    #2
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    I would like a refund

    You would have to contact phone support about a refund. However, everything on the marketplace does state that there are no refunds, so there is no guarantee that they will give one. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
     
    Smwutches, Nov 16, 2017
    #3
  4. Kenneth_S.
    Kenneth_S. Guest

    I would like having a xbox one....

    You would like to have an Xbox1? Well, me too. Others too in fact. Xbox1 X would be even nicer.

    Well, if you want one, you buy one. If you can´t afford one, you buy one when you actually can. Simple as that. Problem solved.
     
    Kenneth_S., Feb 18, 2018
    #4
  5. Kenneth_S. Win User

    I would like having a xbox one....

    You would like to have an Xbox1? Well, me too. Others too in fact. Xbox1 X would be even nicer.

    Well, if you want one, you buy one. If you can´t afford one, you buy one when you actually can. Simple as that. Problem solved.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    I would like to have a phone call

    if you did not purchase the code for Microsoft you will need to contact the company that issued the card. They purchased codes from Microsoft and just like Best Buy purchases disc base games, they are the ones who have to handle your return. You'll find their company name on the card
  7. Tadeu dailson Win User

    I would like to have a phone call

    Hi, my name is Tadeu, I'm an independent consultant and a Microsoft Xbox user just like you.

    I'm here to help.

    I hope everything is going well and thank you for reaching out.

    This support is intended to answer questions about the use and configuration of devices.

    Follow the steps below to redeem your gift card code.

    1. Sign in to your Microsoft account:

    Make sure you're signed in to the account you want to apply your gift card balance to.

    2. Open the Xbox Store

    On your Xbox console, press the Xbox button to open the guide and select "Store."

    3. Select Redeem:

    Press the View button on your controller to open the side menu, then select Redeem.

    4. Enter the code:

    Carefully enter the 25-character code (no hyphens).

    5. Follow the instructions:

    Select "Next" and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the redemption process.
  8. SwordofWhedon Win User

    i would like to have a new Account

    it appears you're currently working with a new account
  9. Smwutches Win User

    I have a subscription i would like to cancel

Thema:

I would like having a xbox one....

Loading...
  1. I would like having a xbox one.... - Similar Threads - having

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  4. Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT

    in XboX Insiders
    Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT: This new xbox achievement site is awesome, it's being built with fan suggestions and shows how many Mythic achievements you have. You can sign up at: https://xct.live/r/JE5EPP submitted by...
  5. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  6. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  9. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  10. (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...

    in XboX Insiders
    (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...: (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the digital licence it took all my dlc away??? if this is a known issue is there a way to fix this?...