I won store credit from a Microsoft sweepstakes but the credits are gone from my account.

Discus and support I won store credit from a Microsoft sweepstakes but the credits are gone from my account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Earlier this year, I won a Microsoft sweepstakes that rewarded me $100 in store credit. I redeemed this credit and spent some of it but still had a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jacob Ank, May 25, 2023.

1. Jacob Ank
    Jacob Ank Guest

I won store credit from a Microsoft sweepstakes but the credits are gone from my account.

Earlier this year, I won a Microsoft sweepstakes that rewarded me $100 in store credit. I redeemed this credit and spent some of it but still had a remaining balance of roughly $60. However, I just checked my balance because my Xbox gamepass membership just got cancelled and the balance is no longer there. I checked my order history and no charges were made, the balance is just gone.

:)

Jacob Ank, May 25, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

If you received a promotional credit from Microsoft it should only last 90 days but to be sure, check your email for the terms and conditions. If you need further assistance regarding this issue, refer to the link below and select "get help"

https://support.xbox.com/en-PH/help/account-pro...

(The link is in English)

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Can I buy an Xbox Gift Card with Microsoft Credit?

If it's a credit for the microsoft Store he could try buying a card from them. Otherwise if it added the credit as part of his Microsoft account balance, it would not be possible. That credit can only be used for digital content.
  4. Donovan Du Val Win User

Using credits from a code that I Redeemed

Thats the problem I am not willing to add my credit card and thats why I bought credit from a store. The credit shows up on my account but I cannot use it.
  5. Sandrine et Sébasti Win User

Acheter Minecraft Java Edition avec mon solde Microsoft

Hello,

I've tried from Minecraft website because Java Edition is not avaible on Microsoft Store.

Yes I can use credits on Microsoft Store, but can't find Minecraft Java Edition. I tought that Minecraft was a Microsoft's production, and that's why I sent a 25€ credit to my son on Microsoft account.

Is there a fix for this? Will Minecraft Java Editon be avaible on Microsoft Store?

Thanks,

Regards
  6. Bill03948 Win User

Unicorn car prices?

There's a cheat going around the internet... It's a credit mod... Problem is, Those doing it are getting busted and their accounts are getting banned from Xbox and the person who accepts the coins from a winning bid lose the car and credits. I have a friend
    who put a unicorn car up on the auction and a modder won it. His car was gone and his credits removed for "partaking in an illegal auction". When he complained about an unknown person winning his auction his reply back was to be thankful he only lost the car
    and credits and he wasn't banned. This is why I won't buy or sell on Forza 4. To them, everyone is a thief.
Thema:

1. I won store credit from a Microsoft sweepstakes but the credits are gone from my account. - Similar Threads - won store credit

2. Xbox won''t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won''t connect: My wifi would not connect to my Xbox even when it connects to the rest of the house. I have done the things it told me to do and it still couldn't connect. What should I do about this?...
  3. I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?: I have an original xbox and the disc drive won't open. Tried the paper clip tool and it did't work. What next? a81eeb29-f7e9-4f6e-a093-2e8064856079
  4. Won prize on ms rewards but no email and doesn't appear on orders

in XBoX on Windows
    Won prize on ms rewards but no email and doesn't appear on orders: As the title says, I won a surface pro 9 playing scratch and win within ms rewards on the Xbox. I got the congratulations screen as well as a unique code. I was told that I would be emailed to...
  5. Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes: Has some one already won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes ce644e2a-b71a-4977-b8f7-15597795e11b
  6. Who won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox sweepstakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox sweepstakes: When will the winner of the assassin’s creed mirage xbox sweepstakes be announced? 765aaf12-1932-4fb5-ada6-4cf74d1af314
  7. Xbox app and microsoft store app won't work, wont install anything and won';t install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app and microsoft store app won't work, wont install anything and won';t install.: It's insane how bad microsoft designs their apps tbh the xbox app won't install using either the microsoft store, with it being stuck on retry, and with the installer it just being stuck in...
  8. I won a Xbox Gift Card $5 from a sale in the Xbox One store, but cant use it.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I won a Xbox Gift Card $5 from a sale in the Xbox One store, but cant use it.: I won a Xbox Gift Card $5 from a sale in the Xbox One store, but it was US Dollars, and I live in Singapore. I changed my region to US to redeem the code but I cant use the money as I dont have a...
  9. Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both.: I have spent a few days trying to fix this issue, I have even removed the account from my machine and set it to local log in as well as uninstalled and reinstalled Game Pass. I have also tried the...
  10. Won a gears of war 4 microsoft store event and never received the game in mail.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Won a gears of war 4 microsoft store event and never received the game in mail.: Someone please contact me about this. 7230864c-29f3-4cf6-8914-1ea33eafe1ce