I woltte games play but I'm too young and can't change my old as the email looked first :-(

Discus and support I woltte games play but I'm too young and can't change my old as the email looked first :-( in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Pls help my my change my account data age of the account b6f38b54-e0c2-4a5e-9f7a-705e999451c5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MartinKrez, Feb 25, 2021.

  1. MartinKrez
    MartinKrez Guest

    I woltte games play but I'm too young and can't change my old as the email looked first :-(


    Pls help my my change my account data age of the account

    :)
     
    MartinKrez, Feb 25, 2021
    #1
  2. CraKa Win User

    40+ Looking for older gamers

    Is this thing on?

    Help! Help! I'm old and someone needs to change the batteries in my internets!

    I'm 41 years young. Pretty much play FPS.

    Looking for some folks to head out on some raids in Destiny. I've played all I can on my own.
  3. Michau_- Win User

    Entered wrong birthdate on microsoft account

    I've alredy tried that but I can't do that. Microsoft forbids me from changing my date of birth. I'm too young according to the wrong date of birth on microsoft.
  4. Lost Pickle17 Win User

    Promoting a Child Account to an Adult Account

    hey I'm trying to change my gamerpic with a custom image using xbox beta with my android phone. But it says I'm too young to change it. my account is a child account and it is impossible. I can't figure out how to change my age with my account or with an
    adult account.
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Promoting a Child Account to an Adult Account

    hey I'm trying to change my gamerpic with a custom image using xbox beta with my android phone. But it says I'm too young to change it. my account is a child account and it is impossible. I can't figure out how to change my age with my account or with an
    adult account.
    Becuase you can't

    Please don't revive dead and answered questions it's still applies
  6. rosaherondale Win User

    xbox live account

    how do i change the email my xbox live account is associated with?
    i've also had trouble with the child/adult settings for my account too. it's set to adult, but it tells me i'm "too young" when i try to get into privacy settings or try to change my gamer pic to a custom image :( any help is appreciated
Thema:

I woltte games play but I'm too young and can't change my old as the email looked first :-(

Loading...
  1. I woltte games play but I'm too young and can't change my old as the email looked first :-( - Similar Threads - woltte games play

  2. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  3. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  4. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  5. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  6. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  7. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  8. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  9. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  10. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...