I woke up with my Xbox One S console & account suspiciously banned.

Discus and support I woke up with my Xbox One S console & account suspiciously banned. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today on March 5th around 5:13 PM, I woke up to stare at my tv displaying my Xbox branded with an enforcement code (0x80a40020). The display informed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FarTask, Mar 6, 2022.

1. FarTask
    FarTask Guest

Today on March 5th around 5:13 PM, I woke up to stare at my tv displaying my Xbox branded with an enforcement code (0x80a40020). The display informed me that my account was Banned From Xbox Network. I was already suspended from February 28, 2022, 3:27:25 PM to March 3, 2022, 7:27:25 PM. I couldn't text anyone, and I don't have enough money to buy a mic, let alone another Xbox because of a suspicious ban. I would've had to reset my Xbox after March 3rd to allow the console to refresh to let me text anyone, however, I didn't, and instead streamed Elden Ring which I pre-ordered. I haven't been in contact with anyone on Xbox while playing Elden Ring since February 25th. I was playing Elden Ring from 12AM - 9 AM and streaming today, only to go to sleep and see my account was banned from abusive threats and harassments ? If that was such a case, why did they allow me to have 2 days of freedom, instead of banning me right away?

I have contacted Xbox, Customer Service & Corporate via email, filed an appeal, and I will be following up with Microsoft/Xbox Service over the next couple of days. I would like this issue to be resolved or at least we come to an understanding.

My relationship with Xbox extends well over that of gaming, as I have spent a large amount of money on this brand, I have owned multiple consoles, participated in the gaming community activities, met friends along the way, was introduced to Xbox since I was a child, the very first Xbox. I truly had an amazing gaming and emotional experience with Xbox, but this type of event, rendering my 8+ years of Xbox service and relationship as a customer can prove severe consequences.

I am extremely disappointed with the system and heart broken that this has came to be, and I truly feel undervalued as a customer.

TLDR; I was suspended from communication on Xbox Live for an amount of days. Upon coming off of the suspension, approximately 2 days passed until I was banned for Abusive Threats & Harassments. However, I have had no contact with anyone since February 28th in to which I was reported. As far as the incident on the 28th, Xbox Enforcement has yet to show me what I have said that caused the suspensions as well as 2 more incidents with no explanation. I will be following up with corporate and any branch that has networking dealing with Xbox Customer Service until the issue is resolved, or we come to an agreement/understanding, I will be bringing attention to this matter until I reach anyone, as I have made several attempt to reach communication, however I have yet to hear from anyone, and I believe if this over extends to a period with no communication heard from Xbox/Microsoft, again, I will be bringing a great amount of attention to this situation as I already have several acquaintances who will be reaching out and having a discussion with me upon this situation.

- a former fan of Xbox, Dylan/ Owner of Diathora (formerly known as dated back to Xbox 360) the account that was banned.

:)

FarTask, Mar 6, 2022
  2. SwashBuckler45 Win User

My xbox friends list disappeared

Im on xbox one s and woke up with the same problem.
  3. CoolLeah Win User

why am i getting banned for no reaosn for looking for friends

To Xbox one first I got suspended for one day then I woke up to being banned on Xbox for no reason at all
  4. Skylaaa Win User

Seemingly widespread issue..

I'm the only one who uses this console, its in my room. I turned my xbox off and went to bed, woke up in the morning and I was banned.

Microsoft need to take a long hard look at this process of 'permanent, no appeal, no reason'. I mean what kind of a system is that?
  5. TooBland Win User

Banned

My console got banned and i don't know why

Please help me please
    I to just woke up and my main account got permanently suspended at 10:44am for a "sexually inappropriate" lfg when i was asleep at 5am
  6. zBLacK OsPreYz Win User

Locked: Banned Console and repeated open tray problems

I violated the TOU , the atualization made somethings on my xbox that " made it looks like a brand new xbox" , since that

i have played according to the TOU and when a woke up and went to play this week , i just got banned , "OK", i used my friend's console with my old HD , and it got banned too , can somebody tell me if it was due the HD of my old banned console?
Thema:

1. I woke up with my Xbox One S console & account suspiciously banned. - Similar Threads - woke console account

2. Why did my game dlc disappear when it was in my game last night but not when I woke up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my game dlc disappear when it was in my game last night but not when I woke up: I play A game on game pass called guilty gear strive and I got A dlc called season pass 3 and when I got in the game last night the content was there but today when I got on the game it wasn’t...
  3. Woke up this morning and found out some spiled coffee near my Xbox series x and now it will...

in XBoX on Windows
    Woke up this morning and found out some spiled coffee near my Xbox series x and now it will...: Coffee spiled near my Xbox d2f4b97f-dd6d-47ba-96d1-705bfe36690c
  4. Wifi woking on everything except xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi woking on everything except xbox: i have tmobile wifi and it wont connect to my xbox but its working fine on all my other devices but it connects to my hotspot just not my home wifi. i have tried reseting xbox, manual dns change,...
  5. So I woke up to a suspension and I wasn’t messaging anyone so I was seeing if Mabye I could...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I woke up to a suspension and I wasn’t messaging anyone so I was seeing if Mabye I could...: So I woke up to a suspension and I wasn’t messaging anyone so I was seeing if Mabye I could appeal the suspension? 2b8c71c1-8a71-4e23-9db7-e6dad9eda22b
  6. Remote play on Xbox PC App black screen on android tabled is woking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play on Xbox PC App black screen on android tabled is woking: Hello, I have been attempting to use remote play on my Windows 11 PC using the Xbox App. However, despite trying to access it from multiple Windows 10/11 PCs connected over LAN and my laptop...
  7. I Redemeed my Minecraft and first night i was able to play. Then i woke up in next day and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Redemeed my Minecraft and first night i was able to play. Then i woke up in next day and...: I Redemeed my Minecraft and first night i was able to play. Then i woke up in next day and when im play launcher it show “play demo”. In Microsoft purchases i have this pack, but on mojang website...
  8. Woke up to rainbow bars along the bottom third of my TV!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Woke up to rainbow bars along the bottom third of my TV!: Went to bed last night and everything was fine... woke up and turned the new Series X on to find rainbow colored lines on the bottom third of the screen. Did my TV give out on me or what? Also...
  9. So how do i complain..i have woke up to 48 hour suspension because i posted a complaint on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So how do i complain..i have woke up to 48 hour suspension because i posted a complaint on...: I paid a hundred pounds for this game in total with battlepass and skins etc. I along with many gamers am unhappy about the state of the game. I chose to express my opinion on a recent CoD post...
  10. I woke up this morning to free xbox live, I think it lets me in partys but will not let me...

in XboX Insiders
    I woke up this morning to free xbox live, I think it lets me in partys but will not let me...: submitted by /u/ShalltearNB [link] [comments]