I whant someone to play with

Discus and support I whant someone to play with in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi I am 8 years old don't post if you don't whant to play minecaft withme on xbox 360 plus don't troll me 108e75f8-bc62-4cdd-afa5-443c9be0f1c7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by buzard gameing, Apr 7, 2014.

  1. I whant someone to play with


    hi I am 8 years old don't post if you don't whant to play minecaft withme on xbox 360 plus don't troll me

    :)
     
    buzard gameing, Apr 7, 2014
    #1
  2. Halo Reach

    Hello everyone i'm SpartanKoos and i'm a huge Halo Reach fan and i'm looking for friends who whants to jon a party with me and who whants to stay within my party. So if you whant to my gamertag is SpartanKoos, See you.
     
    SpartanHero01, Apr 7, 2014
    #2
  3. Xbox Live signup is currently unavailable?

    i hope cuz i whant to play and whatch netflix

    im gona be pissed if its not
     
    skullcrusher D, Apr 7, 2014
    #3
  4. EDG Paiin Win User

    Making a group post

    I am trying to post a group post to find someone to play with but it says "there was a problem post your looking for a group" plz help i just whant someone to play with
    Hello, have you tried restarting your console? if not you should try and see if that works.
  5. skullcrusher D Win User

    Xbox Live signup is currently unavailable?

    i hope cuz i whant to play and whatch netflix

    im gona be pissed if its not
  6. blueblur82 Win User

    The Amazing Spider Man Playable Demo

    i have seen the gameplay and its awsome i whant a demo because it will be a great chace to play it myself
  7. bjorn the king Win User

    Ban

    I just whant to get some sleep but i cant when this is going around in my head, xbox means the world to me so i really dont whant to get banned it was in the heat of the moment
  8. FiredHerbivore Win User

    Vanoss Gaming?

    i whant to be in his videos all the time
Thema:

I whant someone to play with

Loading...
  1. I whant someone to play with - Similar Threads - whant someone play

  2. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  3. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  4. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...
  5. I need someone’s help, Swap or Buy for a Good Deal?

    in XboX Insiders
    I need someone’s help, Swap or Buy for a Good Deal?: I have a one month subscription for game pass ultimate, looking to sell for $17 or trade for 1 Month PC Game Pass.. Any Help ? submitted by /u/Signal_Proposal8451 [link] [comments]
  6. im just 2 bucks short for the game someone help a bro out lol

    in XboX Insiders
    im just 2 bucks short for the game someone help a bro out lol: Any help submitted by /u/VeterinarianSmall462 [link] [comments]
  7. Someone help me become an Xbox insider, I only have my phone and I already saw that it is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Someone help me become an Xbox insider, I only have my phone and I already saw that it is...: Stop submitted by /u/nestirig [link] [comments]
  8. i whant to cancel a pre-order game play.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i whant to cancel a pre-order game play.: HI I WANT TO CANCEL MY PRE-ORDER ON GAMEPLAY: Call of Duty®: WWII - Pre-Order BEFORiT REALISE. THIS IS THE: Order number 9205738356 THANKS . ebb6cf68-4873-4028-9d38-dcd993fd19ce
  9. hello good day, i whant to know were i can report a person

    in XBoX on Consoles
    hello good day, i whant to know were i can report a person: Hi i want to know were i can report a person who is macking racist thing such a the n word and im hispanic so i want to know were i can get that this person get his account banned from xbox...
  10. hackers are free to do what the whant and xbox do notting a bout it

    in XBoX on Consoles
    hackers are free to do what the whant and xbox do notting a bout it: When is x-box planning to do something on hackers who block your EP adres. I have children who use internet for school and homework, if they blok my internet it is aganst the law. We have to pay a...