I went to jail without guilt

Discus and support I went to jail without guilt in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It was obvious that this system would fail miserably. There are many variables to decide who is to blame for giving up the fight. Pay for the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GirombaMaster, Feb 1, 2014.

1. I went to jail without guilt

:)

GirombaMaster, Feb 1, 2014
  2. Help I went to jail without guilt :(

Yes but i reloaded the previous save, i just went to jail for the achievement I went to jail without guilt :p

Argonian Leader, Feb 1, 2014
  3. Any Finn Gleam type treasures? (possible spoilers)

I'm convinced there's nothing but randoms. In every character I did in Oblivion I went straight from jail to Finn Gleam, just because it was there.

Barry The Gibb, Feb 1, 2014
  4. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest

CRUZZifer, Feb 1, 2014
  5. CRUZZifer Win User

6. Argonian Leader Win User

Help :(

Yes but i reloaded the previous save, i just went to jail for the achievement :p
  7. Barry The Gibb Win User

Any Finn Gleam type treasures? (possible spoilers)

I'm convinced there's nothing but randoms. In every character I did in Oblivion I went straight from jail to Finn Gleam, just because it was there.
  8. scrubstoreowner Win User

Jail Time Bug

?

Are you certain? About the bug?

We've been playing all morning with rage quitters and never went to jail once.
  9. MightyQuinn75 Win User

My Lovely experience with Xbox for 2 years (amazing GamePass Glitch?)

You can sit back without guilt as you are entitled to it. Isnt it amazing! The amount of games I've played that I wouldnt have looked at is amazing. I discovered a real passion for Indie games because of Gamepass!
Thema:

1. I went to jail without guilt - Similar Threads - went jail without

2. Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong: Trying to stream on xbox series s. When pressing the streaming button in the menu I get an error “sorry something went wrong, please try again later”. Have had this for months now. Xbox updated...
  3. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  4. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  5. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  6. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  7. Sound went out Forza 8 Xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound went out Forza 8 Xbox x: Was in the middle of racing a game all of a sudden. The sound just went out. All other games and apps work fine can hear in game chat from other people. But no engine sound, no nothing. No TV...
  8. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  9. My refund on Xbox hasn’t went through

in XBoX on Windows
    My refund on Xbox hasn’t went through: I refunded a game about a month ago, and it ended up being approved for the refund, I was sent an email saying they would get back with me within 72 hours, I was then sent the same email 2 more...
  10. Try Again In A Bit. Something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try Again In A Bit. Something went wrong: WHY WONT IT LET ME sign in my console to my Xbox app just trying to connect it to my console. 8998ecf8-199c-4f8b-924b-78934ba11c16