I went onto the minecraft launcher and i paid for a bundle with minecraft bedrock and java...

Discus and support I went onto the minecraft launcher and i paid for a bundle with minecraft bedrock and java... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went onto the minecraft launcher and i paid for a bundle with minecraft bedrock and java edition in it. My card was charged with the money but i dont... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bubblybois, Mar 18, 2023.

1. bubblybois
    bubblybois Guest

I went onto the minecraft launcher and i paid for a bundle with minecraft bedrock and java...

I went onto the minecraft launcher and i paid for a bundle with minecraft bedrock and java edition in it. My card was charged with the money but i dont have the game what do i do?

:)

bubblybois, Mar 18, 2023
  2. peachyheart Win User

The free trial already ends. But it still have the "Free trial" button on the page

3. TavianMatic1 Win User

If I buy Minecraft Dungeons for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store, will I be able to play it on XBOX One as well, without buying it again?

If i buy Minecraft Dungeons from the Microsoft Store will it be available in the Minecraft (Java) Launcher, or will it be like Minecraft Java vs Bedrock?
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox gamertag changed in the minecraft launcher but not in Minecraft

are you playing minecraft java edition or bedrock, as java i think does not use your gamertag. as you mentioned the minecraft launcher.
  5. Charles Reaper Win User

Says I need to buy minecraft again, even though i already bought it

So I bought the bundle for both Java & Bedrock, and the computer I bought them on I can access both, but if I sign into the Minecraft launcher on a different device, I can only access Java, and it is trying to get me to buy the bundle a second time, keeps telling me that I only bought java.
  6. Maddie Lotters Win User

I bought minecraft Java and bedrock but it says i only got bedrock???

Hi Manuela! Yes, i paid for it today, i got the minecraft launcher from the microsoft store and purchased it from the launcher but on the microsoft store it says i have both java and bedrock. Yes i tried to update my account purchase status but it just says i only have bedrock, and i can only play the demo of java.
Thema:

1. I went onto the minecraft launcher and i paid for a bundle with minecraft bedrock and java... - Similar Threads - went onto minecraft

2. Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong: Trying to stream on xbox series s. When pressing the streaming button in the menu I get an error “sorry something went wrong, please try again later”. Have had this for months now. Xbox updated...
  3. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  4. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  5. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  6. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  7. Sound went out Forza 8 Xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound went out Forza 8 Xbox x: Was in the middle of racing a game all of a sudden. The sound just went out. All other games and apps work fine can hear in game chat from other people. But no engine sound, no nothing. No TV...
  8. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  9. Me and my friend are playing split screen on mine craft and his texture pack has went onto...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Me and my friend are playing split screen on mine craft and his texture pack has went onto...: Me and my friend are playing split screen and he accidentally logged into my account when he meant to log into his own. This then transferred his texture packs onto my account (which i did not...
  10. When i go onto fifa 17 it trys to sync my data and then says something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i go onto fifa 17 it trys to sync my data and then says something went wrong: can u please help me with something eabb25da-33a2-45fe-b9aa-d876b8e251d2