i went from a 1 week ban to a permanent ban and i didnt even do anything

Discus and support i went from a 1 week ban to a permanent ban and i didnt even do anything in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; im just posting as a last resort my appeal for my perma ban got denied and im so incredibly pissed since it happened while I WAS A WORK and an account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by lookupthenumber, Mar 11, 2022.

1. i went from a 1 week ban to a permanent ban and i didnt even do anything

im just posting as a last resort my appeal for my perma ban got denied and im so incredibly pissed since it happened while I WAS A WORK and an account ive had for over 12 years and have spend so much money on i think this is a mistake please someone fix this

:)

lookupthenumber, Mar 11, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle bans and they do not use the forums. If they denied your review, then there is nothing else that can be done.

Investigations can take time, so enforcement actions are not always given the same day the action took place. It could have been for something that took place days or weeks before.
  3. L5U Tigers Win User

unrightfully banned

twice my account was 1 day and 2 days into a two week ban when I received an email letting me know I was permanently banned. it did not do this the first time my account was permanently banned. a week ago my account did not say reputation needs work and
    now I am banned. the first time I had reputation avoid me and needs work for months before I was permanently banned. thus making me unrightfully permanently banned.

I'm not interested in anything you have to say. XBLPET or whatever needs to lift the ban on one of my accounts.
  4. TMS Memez Win User

Com ban bug?

Same thing is happening to me i have been texting my friend but he didnt report me and i got banned twice in the span of 1 week and i need help really bad because right now my ban is till the 22nd and i didnt do anything.
  5. MatthewScott123 Win User

Xbox ban

I believe my account was permanently banned. When I go to enforcement on the desktop site it says 2 weeks. But when I try to login to my account on my console it gives me the permanently banned message and won't even let me sign in offline. So I'm thinking my two week ban was a trigger for the permanent ban as it was a repeated offense. My question now is can I reverse a permanent ban or no? Do I lose all of my games?
  6. I am JeffRay90 Win User

halo temporary ban

Be more careful next time.

The length of the ban depends on the number of offense you committed

1)First offense is a 24 hrs ban.

2)Second offense is a Week ban.

3)Third may be a permanent ban from the game
Thema:

1. i went from a 1 week ban to a permanent ban and i didnt even do anything - Similar Threads - went week ban

2. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  3. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  4. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  5. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  6. Sound went out Forza 8 Xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound went out Forza 8 Xbox x: Was in the middle of racing a game all of a sudden. The sound just went out. All other games and apps work fine can hear in game chat from other people. But no engine sound, no nothing. No TV...
  7. I pre ordered mw3 through the game and the payment went through and then a few weeks later...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered mw3 through the game and the payment went through and then a few weeks later...: So I pre ordered the new mw3 through the game and even played the bata and everything but after a few weeks xbox charged me for it again and I lost everything and I dont know what to do to fix it...
  8. i bought gta v online and story mode on xbox ss week ago and i played it , i went to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought gta v online and story mode on xbox ss week ago and i played it , i went to play...: i bought gta v online and story mode on xbox ss week ago and i played it , i went to play it today but it say buy gta v story mode again but i already got it last week...
  9. Purchased a game a week before it went on sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a game a week before it went on sale: Im 99% sure that the answer will be no, but I purchased easports UFC on the 4th, and it went on sale this week. I was wondering if there was any way to get the money I could've saved back?...
  10. No Achievements unlocking since recent XBL services went down earlier this week

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Achievements unlocking since recent XBL services went down earlier this week: Spoke with someone on MS/XBL support and they told me to post here. Earlier this week, XBL had some sign-in issues, I believe it was on Tuesday, March 7, 2017. Ever since that disruption in...