I watched the entire E3 conference live on MIXER. Are we supposed to receive rewards?

Discus and support I watched the entire E3 conference live on MIXER. Are we supposed to receive rewards? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I read that if we watched on MIXER we would receive rewards like last year. I haven't had anything through yet. What gives? Am I mistaken?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by mocoworm, Jun 15, 2019.

1. mocoworm
    mocoworm Guest

I watched the entire E3 conference live on MIXER. Are we supposed to receive rewards?

I read that if we watched on MIXER we would receive rewards like last year. I haven't had anything through yet. What gives? Am I mistaken?

:)

mocoworm, Jun 15, 2019
  2. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

A notification should arrive that you received the prize
  3. Reklaw X Win User

I got some troves DLC and some warships pack or something a few days ago for watching like 15min on mixer
  4. Substyler Win User

ok thank you. so i have to be patient. because this time the gems of war pack is nice...i watched the whole thing on mixer on my xbox and after lagging i switched to watching on laptop. it worked for me all the last times
  5. Shadowskill08 Win User

The Mixpot rewards are distributed over the following few weeks. I'd wait a bit longer to see if you receive them.
  6. Oraclea Win User

Hi, if you received the items from past MixPots but didn't receive this year's rewards, I'd still confirm that you followed the steps as outlined in the

MixPot FAQ
    . If the issue remains unresolved, make your own post in the "Sales and Promotions" section of this Xbox forum and I believe a support agent will reach out to you. I think you can do so anytime in the next week, starting tomorrow.
Thema:

1. I watched the entire E3 conference live on MIXER. Are we supposed to receive rewards? - Similar Threads - watched entire conference

2. Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream

in XboX Insiders
    Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream: Watch mecauseublow with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mecauseublow?sr=a submitted by /u/Flat_Manufacturer196 [link] [comments]
  3. How to watch a show on an Xbox and Windows PC in two different locations

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to watch a show on an Xbox and Windows PC in two different locations: I have a friend that I watch movies with while on FaceTime. She watches them on her Xbox and I watch it on my Windows laptop. It feels like we spend more time trying to sync the movie to the same...
  4. Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.: Last thread was locked and I couldn't reply. Issue had Not been fixed. Please fix the streaming of trailers so they don't freeze at 1min mark. Other game consoles I have no issues. Multiple people...
  5. Xbox Series X Error 0xc00d11cd (0x8007045d) When Watching Media Via USB.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 0xc00d11cd (0x8007045d) When Watching Media Via USB.: When tryin to watch movies stored on an external harddrive, I quite often recieve this message. It happens randomly and not all the time. When it does happen it can be 10min after the media has...
  6. Xbox one turns off while playing it or watching YouTube

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one turns off while playing it or watching YouTube: My Xbox one started having problems not Turning on or would turn on but shut off by itself a few minutes later I’ve changed the power supply an power cord cleaned the dust reset setting and...
  7. Why do I need wifi to watch a DVD or blu-ray movie?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I need wifi to watch a DVD or blu-ray movie?: I downloaded the blu-ray player.Itsmy home xbox.I seen where someone said to go to settings>general>network and the choose to go offline.I did all that and it wouldn't play.To say I was upset was...
  8. Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: ONLY when I go to watch YouTube on the xbox one for just seconds to minutes I lose connection and when I check the modem, all but one light (power)is out, of 5 lights on the modem. It doesn't...
  9. Audio desync when watching YouTube

in XboX Insiders
    Audio desync when watching YouTube: Does anyone still have problems with there series x or s audio desyncing on YouTube? I have to pause and unpause every few minutes to fix submitted by /u/Few-Camera482 [link] [comments]
  10. Why won’t audio play through my headphones I’ve tried the settings I’ve watched 3 vids to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t audio play through my headphones I’ve tried the settings I’ve watched 3 vids to...: HELP PLEASE I’ve tried everything 6ef48a46-d4dd-4291-9c8a-3125532ffdfc