I wasn't able to find my answer on Google so I'm trying to find out what two things.

Discus and support I wasn't able to find my answer on Google so I'm trying to find out what two things. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a couple questions, I own Xbox one X this past April my Windows 10 account got a permanent ban. We all know that Outlook is the linked to our... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DevinC., Oct 1, 2020.

1. DevinC.
    DevinC. Guest

I wasn't able to find my answer on Google so I'm trying to find out what two things.

I have a couple questions, I own Xbox one X this past April my Windows 10 account got a permanent ban. We all know that Outlook is the linked to our Xbox, my Xbox live profile there was nothing wrong, I called up Microsoft support and I told him my issue
    and they even said there's no enforcement actions on your Xbox Live.

Now that the X series is coming out soon I'm really been bent out of shape, I spent a good close to $1,000 probably well over $1,000 on games and content. so when I get the X series I'm not going to be able to download all the games on my Xbox one X I'll
    only be able to download my current gamertag with my current purchase games is there anything I can do.

I'd really appreciate it, thanks so much.

:)

DevinC., Oct 1, 2020
  2. DevinC. Win User

What?

I have another gamertag i bought because this happened.

I wasnt using a gamertag on my windows 10 pc.

I was using my email i use to sign into my xbox live

I never did anything wrong.

Fear why?
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Devin,

When you was on the phone with them did you ask is there a way to replace the email? Being that this is a rare situation and the Xbox side is not banned. They may be able to escalate or have higher team help. Only way to reach me is through this thread unfortunately.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Devin,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on your account. We recommend requesting a call from support. They will be able to give you the options in this case as it is a rare one.

When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  5. DevinC. Win User

Hey Brad I'm the guy that message you the other day about my windows Outlook account being banned and not being able to get on my xbox live account.

Microsoft has already sent me the account reinstatement form. I have a case number and the man on the phone says my account will be unlocked so I'm trying you get in touch with somebody there

it's been since Thursday and I've still got no email back. Since it's been over 72 hours I will definatly be calling them everyday but in the meantime I called up Microsoft just now it's only 2:00, and it says we are not able to help you right now then
    it disconnects me.

Any advice?

Thanks.
  6. DevinC. Win User

The man didn't say anything about that he sent me a link to unlock my account I got an email saying sorry please be patient.

If anything maybe they will use my current email for that account again because I did buy new games on this Outlook emsil as well.

Along with I have Game pass ultimate until June 2021, I don't know if they'll be able to convert all my purchases onto my banned account once my account has been unlocked I hope so though
Thema:

1. I wasn't able to find my answer on Google so I'm trying to find out what two things. - Similar Threads - wasn't able find

2. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  3. Order confirmation wasn't sent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Order confirmation wasn't sent: Hello, I bought Elite Series 2 controller in MS store, but I don't have any email order confirmation and my order stay in same place in the shipping process. Please help as quick as possible....
  4. I was gifted a game bundle but, upon redemption, one wasn't added to my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted a game bundle but, upon redemption, one wasn't added to my account.: My girlfriend gifted me the Two Point bundle that was on sale until this morning, which includes both Two Point Campus and Two Point Hospital. I redeemed the code, adding them to my account, but...
  5. Can I revert my Minecraft ign back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I revert my Minecraft ign back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it?: My friend thought it would be funny to change my IGN on minecraft to "tequillas" whilst i was sleeping. Although it was light hearted I did NOT want this change and I was wondering if it could be...
  6. when redeeming gift card the message shown is "This code wasn't found–try re-entering it....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when redeeming gift card the message shown is "This code wasn't found–try re-entering it....: 32$ gift card from Target and because its a Fortnite gift card it had a 16 letter and number code when redeemed in the epic games store it sent me a code to use for Xbox and when used it gave the...
  7. Xbox rewards weekly streak shows broken but it wasn't.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox rewards weekly streak shows broken but it wasn't.: I recently lost a 130+ weekly rewards streak and support was not helpful at all. They said I didn't complete the three tasks (which I did and the app showed I did). I always double and triple...
  8. Can i revert my minecraft name back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i revert my minecraft name back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it: So I was on minecraft playing on a server then i got kicked out and when i tried rejoining, it said i was blocked for a name that the server didnt accept and when i checked my account, the name...
  9. Xbox repair wasn't accepted.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox repair wasn't accepted.: I sent my Xbox to Germany to be repaired. My tracking information tells me that the parcel was refused at the address. Why would this be? The console is still under warranty. The postal service...
  10. how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of...

in XBoX on Windows
    how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of...: how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of this and my epic signed me out can we contact epic games with xbox and get my account back...