I Washington gona pre load warzone 2 and got mw2 for free instead how do i give back mw2...

Discus and support I Washington gona pre load warzone 2 and got mw2 for free instead how do i give back mw2... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded mw2 on accidentell for free 23c723c8-f19f-40cc-b968-b69c21d4334a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by morgan larsén, Nov 17, 2022.

1. I Washington gona pre load warzone 2 and got mw2 for free instead how do i give back mw2...

I downloaded mw2 on accidentell for free

:)

morgan larsén, Nov 17, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I Washington gona pre load warzone 2 and got mw2 for free instead how do i give back mw2 and download warzone instuderas

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

No worries, that's normal but you will not be able to play the Modern Warfare II game itself, you'll be able to see the Warzone 2.0 inside of the game menu. It's like, it's the base game for the game.

If you will check the game on Microsoft Store, you'll see that Warzone 2.0 includes Modern Warfare II.

[​IMG]
  3. Tanay Vinod Nair Win User

When I click on call of duty me 3 2023 multiplayer it tells me to buy game pass. And also says this profile is not allowed to play on xbox network

I want to play the new mw3 2023 multiplayer. Can i open with warzone because warzone 2 is outdated and if i go to warzone section it opens mw2 only way to play. Cod mw3 is clicking on multiplayer. Which is free so why is it telling me to buy game pass
  4. ngocphi Win User

Cod Mw3 Vault edition

You are talking about warzone 2 NOT Mw2

Warzone 2 has the mw2 launcher but you still needed to buy the game to play the campaign

As smwutches said the upgrade is meant for mw3 buyers from digital

Vs the full.vault at 100 bucks for base and account specific vault upgrade

There is no warzone 3 yet
  5. ibFallen Win User

February DLC

[quote user="Psycho 504"]

[quote user="FallenAngel9"]

If people want Highrise back, they should, you know, bring Highrise back. Instead of making another awful map that nobody will like.

[/quote]

How about this. If people want Highrise back, they should put MW2 in their console and play highrise. The rest of us who will pay for or have pre-paid for NEW content should get NEW content.

[/quote]Alternately, they could spend a few extra man-hours and do the tiny bit of updating necessary to bring the most beloved of the MW2 maps back to MW3, for free, and obtain a huge PR boost that might fade all the other complaints about the game out.

-

Personally, I would be completely fine if they got rid of every map in this game and replaced them with Black Ops or MW2 maps, because those were good. I want to play with these weapons, etc, but with those maps.
  6. Trifonnio Jordan Win User

I pre ordered MW2 and when it’s trying to come out of my bank it declines my card any help?

I pre ordered mw2 then when it released I went to open and it told me to buy it again but they took 75 dollars from me which I used to pre order it in the first place and didn’t give it back so I got robbed by Microsoft
Thema:

I Washington gona pre load warzone 2 and got mw2 for free instead how do i give back mw2...

1. I Washington gona pre load warzone 2 and got mw2 for free instead how do i give back mw2... - Similar Threads - Washington gona pre

2. On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24

in XBoX on Windows
    On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24: And when it came digital i the one i preorder was the one with blair &ripley on it i had contact xbox support and they said i got the right one i had argued no ig i had preordered the one with 2...
  3. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...
  4. Restart to use after pre-order in Sims 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restart to use after pre-order in Sims 4: I pre-ordered For Rent, and it installed just fine. When I open Sims 4, it says I need to restart to use. But I’ve restarted my Xbox twice, and still it says the same thing. I uninstalled the pack...
  5. I pre ordered MW3 and it was downloaded, but now it’s not on my xbox and it’s showing that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered MW3 and it was downloaded, but now it’s not on my xbox and it’s showing that...: I’m pretty annoyed that this is happening. I don’t understand really, it was here and now it’s gone! I paid $100 for the pre order and now they’re trying to charge me for it again!?...
  6. FS2020 On XBOX series X Restarts when flying over Washington DC

in XBoX on Consoles
    FS2020 On XBOX series X Restarts when flying over Washington DC: Hi, since installing the latest update, using World map and taking off from Reagan Airport in Washington DC, flying for 5-10 minutes and the game restarts. This happens no matter what airplane...
  7. I live in Washington state and have a french xbox. it is not allowing me to purchase gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I live in Washington state and have a french xbox. it is not allowing me to purchase gold: I live in Washington state and have a french xbox. it is not allowing me to purchase gold e3d0d906-76b3-4c09-9839-f3006fdbcb36
  8. Cannot purchase Washington Capitals Avatar items from the Avatar Store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot purchase Washington Capitals Avatar items from the Avatar Store: Hi, I've been trying to purchase the '2018 Capitals Stanley Cup Victory' avatar. It's listed under 'newest' items in the Avatar Store on the Xbox One console. When I click on the item, nothing...
  9. I just buy fifa 18 on visa but when i get in it says that its gona take a long time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just buy fifa 18 on visa but when i get in it says that its gona take a long time: plzz tel me what is the fix for this kind of problem f337104c-3b07-496c-8319-ac27d0bc1686
  10. Will provide Microsoft with a current PDF for Verizon Fios Washington DC Metro and surrounding ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will provide Microsoft with a current PDF for Verizon Fios Washington DC Metro and surrounding ...: We really need this fixed have a pdf. At that point I figure its Microsoft figuring what areas receive this. I am in So. MD White Plains to be exact. My zip is [Mod Removed] . Like I said let me...