I was wrongfully com banned please help?

Discus and support I was wrongfully com banned please help? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Craggy Larson, Apr 22, 2024.

1. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in the details it said the n word, i have not used the xbox messaging system since early/mid january because i was afraid of getting banned again, i belive someone i know that has my account logged into their xbox had logged onto my account and said that word, i appealed my ban already but there is no reply, please help me.

:)

Craggy Larson, Apr 22, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

Submitting an appeal is the only way to contact the enforcement team and possibly have the ban lifted. All you can do is wait for their response.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Wrongfully banned need help please?

The enforcement team do not use the forums. the only way to contact them is by submitting a case review at http://enforcement.xbox.com
  4. THExDYLANATOR Win User

Achievement hacker on Call of Duty Black Ops 2

I'm not reporting anyone I was wrongfully given achievements which I did not earn and I know a hacker did it so I want to get rid of them before I'm suspected of hacking and I promise I would never hack anything, I don't even know how to hack, so can the
    moderator please see this and help me get rid of these achievements before I'm wrongfully banned
  5. PixelPatch Win User

Xbox update caused RROD / screen glitch. Will cost me to get it fixed.

remember, MS refused to believe they were wrongfully banning consoles. then the moment the public got watchdog involved in th UK, bam! MS suddenly find a faultin the system that was wrongfully banning, and then did something about it.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Why is Toxic gamer tags allowed?

By that logic no1 would and should be banned as its a different game not owned by MS... I got my com ban playing CoD So I wrongfully punished right as its not MS servers.
    Hi

When you're playing on Xbox you send and receive messages via Xbox Live. Therefore you are subject to the Xbox Live terms of service. It doesn't matter that game itself is not run on Xbox Live servers.
Thema:

1. I was wrongfully com banned please help? - Similar Threads - was wrongfully com

2. Having Xbox issues with this "SOMETHING WENT WRONG, 0x8007003B" error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Xbox issues with this "SOMETHING WENT WRONG, 0x8007003B" error code: Yesterday evening (May 8, 2024) when I went to log into my Xbox One account I received this error message: SOMETHING WENT WRONG, 0x8007003B. The day before I had no issues. I noticed online...
  3. what is wrong with the xbox 360 backward section in the website?

in XBoX on Windows
    what is wrong with the xbox 360 backward section in the website?: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/backward-compatibility?cat=xbox360 (choose only xbox 360 games) by default the list is Sort: Featured When I get to page 11 it doesn't load, it stays loading so...
  4. Game idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!

in XboX Insiders
    Game idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!: Okay so I know we already have games like dead by daylight and Texas chainsaw massacre, and those games are really fun and loved playing them specially Texas chainsaw massacre when that game...
  5. Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong: Trying to stream on xbox series s. When pressing the streaming button in the menu I get an error “sorry something went wrong, please try again later”. Have had this for months now. Xbox updated...
  6. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  7. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  8. Wrongful ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful ban: This is the 2nd time I’ve been wrongfully banned for a profile picture why and it’s not nude or inapropriate in any way what so ever it’s getting old. b0e223ec-8f9d-4d79-ad82-d08077c230d4
  9. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  10. Conta com o número de telefone errado! Conta travada! [Translation - You have the wrong phone ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Conta com o número de telefone errado! Conta travada! [Translation - You have the wrong phone ...: Quando instalei meu xbox one cadastrei meu numero de telefone com um codigo de area de uma cidade antiga que morava. Agora quero comprar produtos mas a microsoft diz que preciso validar minha...