I was wrongfully com banned please help?

Discus and support I was wrongfully com banned please help? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Craggy Larson, Apr 22, 2024.

1. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in the details it said the n word, i have not used the xbox messaging system since early/mid january because i was afraid of getting banned again, i belive someone i know that has my account logged into their xbox had logged onto my account and said that word, i appealed my ban already but there is no reply, please help me.

:)

Craggy Larson, Apr 22, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

Submitting an appeal is the only way to contact the enforcement team and possibly have the ban lifted. All you can do is wait for their response.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Wrongfully banned need help please?

The enforcement team do not use the forums. the only way to contact them is by submitting a case review at http://enforcement.xbox.com
  4. THExDYLANATOR Win User

Achievement hacker on Call of Duty Black Ops 2

I'm not reporting anyone I was wrongfully given achievements which I did not earn and I know a hacker did it so I want to get rid of them before I'm suspected of hacking and I promise I would never hack anything, I don't even know how to hack, so can the
    moderator please see this and help me get rid of these achievements before I'm wrongfully banned
  5. PixelPatch Win User

Xbox update caused RROD / screen glitch. Will cost me to get it fixed.

remember, MS refused to believe they were wrongfully banning consoles. then the moment the public got watchdog involved in th UK, bam! MS suddenly find a faultin the system that was wrongfully banning, and then did something about it.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Why is Toxic gamer tags allowed?

By that logic no1 would and should be banned as its a different game not owned by MS... I got my com ban playing CoD So I wrongfully punished right as its not MS servers.
    Hi

When you're playing on Xbox you send and receive messages via Xbox Live. Therefore you are subject to the Xbox Live terms of service. It doesn't matter that game itself is not run on Xbox Live servers.
Thema:

1. I was wrongfully com banned please help? - Similar Threads - was wrongfully com

2. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  3. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  4. Will a UK XBOX S work in the US? Or is the voltage wrong?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will a UK XBOX S work in the US? Or is the voltage wrong?: Will a UK XBOX S work in the US? Or is the voltage wrong? 5bb4b1de-717e-4cd7-bad4-b4dc429401ea
  5. What's wrong with my wifi connection? Also, what is MAC connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's wrong with my wifi connection? Also, what is MAC connection?: I've had my Xbox one s for a little over a year now. It was gifted to me by my brother in law. I don't know how long he has had it, but I know it was in storage for a while. The WiFi on it has...
  6. How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?: I posted a group post for the game warframe stating "Wts wisp prime for 120" and others was doing the same yet i was reported for it and suspended. I'm not even sure why i was reported or anything...
  7. Redeemed the wrong Minecraft product

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeemed the wrong Minecraft product: I accidently redeemed minecraft gift card to trails and tales instead of coinminer. I can see the order completed in my microsoft account. How can I see the balance in trails and tales. And is...
  8. What is wrong with my xbox one s if it sparks from top vent but still turns on and works as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with my xbox one s if it sparks from top vent but still turns on and works as...: My xbox one s had randomly started experiencing frames dropping rapidly from 60 to 40 to 30 to 20 and below. Then my 5 month old perfectly working elite series 2 controller started disconnecting...
  9. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  10. Conta com o número de telefone errado! Conta travada! [Translation - You have the wrong phone ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Conta com o número de telefone errado! Conta travada! [Translation - You have the wrong phone ...: Quando instalei meu xbox one cadastrei meu numero de telefone com um codigo de area de uma cidade antiga que morava. Agora quero comprar produtos mas a microsoft diz que preciso validar minha...