I was wrongfully banned and I can’t contact anyone despite not being able to submit an appeal.

Discus and support I was wrongfully banned and I can’t contact anyone despite not being able to submit an appeal. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was wrongfully given a communication suspension for a Looking for group post that did not break any community standards whatsoever. It was just a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bryce V, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Bryce V
    Bryce V Guest

I was wrongfully banned and I can’t contact anyone despite not being able to submit an appeal.

I was wrongfully given a communication suspension for a Looking for group post that did not break any community standards whatsoever. It was just a completely normal post regarding a trade on the game Rocket League for an item for in game currency, which the game itself supports. I am unable to submit an appeal, and any time I attempt to contact actual people on the support team, I am given the message that calls and chats are unavailable for my issue. Can anybody help?

:)

Bryce V, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Trading is allowed in the game through in-game mechanisms. LFG posts are not considered in-game mechanisms and are meant only for looking for other people to play games with. Just because other people look to buy/sell/trade in those posts, doesn't mean it's allowed. If they were reported too, they would be suspended as well.

It falls under this section:

[​IMG]
  3. Bryce V Win User

Quite literally 95% of the official rocket league club is trade requests, why am I getting banned for trades for in game items if the game itself supports it. Could you show me where in the community standards it states that isn’t allowed?
  4. TheGeekHunter Win User

Perhaps you can explain why a preapproved hashtag for LGFs is acceptable in the Xbox Live LFG setup screen. I absolutely dislike seeing this when others have used it but people use it all the time and it is in the approved hashtags in the Destiny 2 LFG setup screen.

"#childrenwillbesoldtothecircus"

This is ok and approved by Xbox? It would be nice to know where the fine line is drawn in the sand concerning this. Using that hashtag is not part of any in-game mechanism I also find it offensive when it is used.
  5. Bryce V Win User

It has never told me that once throughout many LFG posts, that’s the issue. If it were to clearly outline it as not allowed anywhere in the actual LFG, it would be fine, but there are literally tens of thousands of posts currently up requesting trades, and VERY FEW of them get banned. It is incredibly misleading to see, and I mean it when I say this, tens of thousands of posts currently active requesting trades at all times. Once again, I now understand the ban, but to say that it was something that “LITTARALLY” (maybe spell check before belittling me) is told to you when you make a post is flat out untrue, and thousands of other players should be receiving the same ban as I have.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Clubs are for clubs including trading chat etc

NOT LFG

It littarally tells you when you post LFG.
Thema:

1. I was wrongfully banned and I can’t contact anyone despite not being able to submit an appeal. - Similar Threads - was wrongfully banned

2. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  3. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  4. Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!: So I did something on my phone that got my xbox account banned. But they also banned my families Xbox Series X, Its not even connected to that account. So I tried to contact Microsoft support but...
  5. Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban: My account was stolen and the guy decided to swear and report my account. I ws ban for a year please someone help 501867b0-87c2-495f-952a-51d787b097c5
  6. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong: Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the suspension like (messages) (communication)...
  7. Account ban apeal gone wrong. i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account ban apeal gone wrong. i need help: So i had gotten banned about 2 years ago, someone falsley reported me on a chat thing for pc, they banned me for cheating, i was like was i cheating cause i was playing a game with mods so i...
  8. hello I think i was wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello I think i was wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just...: Hello, I think i was wrongfully wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just play games and that's all can someone help me with it. Thank you......
  9. Why was I wrongfully banned

in XBoX on Windows
    Why was I wrongfully banned: On 11/12/2023 at 12:09 AM I was notified that my console had been banned, confused, I went to my enforcement history and it said my account was also permanently suspended. According to my history...
  10. I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...: My guy is Qazmy and I got banned for no reason 55e0892c-7e27-4a73-a700-a111613ae189