I was wondering why my game would look like this? I have a 3 month old Series X is it my...

Discus and support I was wondering why my game would look like this? I have a 3 month old Series X is it my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought my Series X back in January at the end of the month and within that timeframe I've seen this black/white Distorted Pixels a few times now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Deadllytdog, Apr 12, 2023.

1. Deadllytdog
    Deadllytdog Guest

I was wondering why my game would look like this? I have a 3 month old Series X is it my...

1. I just bought my Series X back in January at the end of the month and within that timeframe I've seen this black/white Distorted Pixels a few times now in a few games but the occurrence has been rare. It's not consistent. I've tried to mess with settings on my xbox, in my games, and also my tv. I've also tried new HDMIs and a few other things I could think of, and I'm not too sure what this is from? Is it my GPU? I'm not sure if my Xbox should get looked at or not. I have a few more pictures and a video as well. I'm just not sure what to do. I would also like to point out that the problem I'm talking about is around Lifeweavers chin, nose, neck, and cheeks. It also occurred on his hand.

Thank you,

To whomever will help!

I was wondering why my game would look like this? I have a 3 month old Series X is it my... [​IMG]

:)

Deadllytdog, Apr 12, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I was wondering why my game would look like this? I have a 3 month old Series X is it my console?

Hi there!

Since you've already tried to change different TVs, HDMI cables, and tried to mess with your settings, the issue may be on the system. To further isolate the issue, I recommend that you perform a factory reset to remove potentially corrupted data. There's an option to keep your games and apps.
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.
    On the Reset your console? Please choose “Reset and keep my games & apps”
  3. Zuljaras Win User

Will series X require Internet and Microsoft account on initial setup?

I have seen that it uses the same OS as the old one. I guess we will see near the launch of the console. But seeing that some reviewers got prototype Series X in their hands I wonder if they were preconfigured or something like that.

That is my point in buying the console.

I thought that they made the internet required startup on the Xbox One to revert the online DRM.

However if they do that on purpose with the Series X it would be very disappointing!
  4. Seanpc1994 Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't recognise phantom liberty download and won't start up??

Xbox series x,purchased about 2 months ago (for starfield of course). I ve always been on the gaming laptop but made the move to xbox X as games would be made to suit it, rather than upgrading my hardware every 3 months
  5. ZachEllis2 Win User

graphic are blurry need help!

it is installed the game im trying to get to look better is fortnite i have a pc that i usually play on im not expecting it to look like my pc but i dont understand why its so blurry ive been playing xbox since the original i switched to pc about 6 months ago but when i had my xbox one x it looked better than it does on the series s
  6. Ctcmdercody Win User

Game not transferring to my series X

Since I got a series X. My borderlands 3 game would not appear in my series X ready to install section. I have it on my Xbox one but it just doesn't appear on the series X for some reason. It's all under the same account as well
Thema:

1. I was wondering why my game would look like this? I have a 3 month old Series X is it my... - Similar Threads - was wondering why

2. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  3. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  4. Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...: Razer head set does not work on elite series 2 controller, but does on others. Running on on xbox series x I have looked through settings and restarted it. f9dba6e1-ea9f-4d98-b44b-6c2038a7d3dc
  5. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  6. Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game: Hello, I was playing Fortnite and I received a suspension and I do not understand why I’ve been trying to figure it out and I just wanted to submit an appeal 7622864d-080d-496c-9347-ba44a8c76581
  7. i changed my gamertag and it got changed back,i'm wondering why it got changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    i changed my gamertag and it got changed back,i'm wondering why it got changed: it was a free name change too so im really confused whats the problem 8dd660c0-8970-4193-bbc4-6e09e6c58455
  8. I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications?: I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications, for example GReddy body parts, thise were the best, and the only place where i can find them is older...
  9. My Xbox game pass is not working and I was wondering why.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox game pass is not working and I was wondering why.: I bought game pass to play the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre. For the first week there were no issues. Yesterday when I tried to load the game up it said I needed to purchase the game, but I have...
  10. I’m just wondering why sometimes my games won’t update but the internet connection is great

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m just wondering why sometimes my games won’t update but the internet connection is great: My Xbox sometimes doesn’t update my games but other times it does what do i do 51b1a2b4-e80a-4c4c-a824-481ced8fc537