I was wondering if it was possible to request a reevaluation for a game refund when they...

Discus and support I was wondering if it was possible to request a reevaluation for a game refund when they... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought harry Potter for the x/s series an until about a week ago I've never heard about the s series being something different than a Xbox one s as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Error Found, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Error Found
    Error Found Guest

I was wondering if it was possible to request a reevaluation for a game refund when they...

I bought harry Potter for the x/s series an until about a week ago I've never heard about the s series being something different than a Xbox one s as it was already to late for the 30 day mark

:)

Error Found, Mar 28, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

I was wondering if it was possible to request a reevaluation for a game refund when they never sent a denial email

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please use this link to request a refund so that they can evaluate your request. Make sure to explain to them the reason why you want to get a refund and why you should be eligible for it, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-a-....
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How to get a refund for digital Tom Clancy's The Division 2?

If your request for refund is not approved it means that your request doesn't compute with the conditions when a refund is possible.
  4. LOCKLD Win User

My gamerpic was removed by the enforcement team because it broke the ToS/CoC?

Hello, the image refers to the genitals, violating community rules, with no possibility of reevaluation
  5. Moshe Pupkin Win User

Bought a game which is not working and cannot get a refund!

>The game or app must be downloaded and launched before requesting a self-service refund.

I cannot possibly satisfy this condition since the reason I'm requesting a refund is because I cannot launch the game to begin with!
  6. ShaneHepburn Win User

Item Refund

A few days ago I requested a refund for a game. After purchase I found out it was the pc version (the reason for the refund request). And after making the request I found the Xbox version of the game and started playing that. When the refund day
    came I was refunded for the Xbox version not the PC version like I requested. I'm just wondering if they could switch the refund and give the Xbox version back.
    Hello Musicbro,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Forums if you want to submit another
    refund
    and explain to them what happened or contact
    Xbox Support
    . because there nothing much we can do sorry

thanks

Shane
Thema:

1. I was wondering if it was possible to request a reevaluation for a game refund when they... - Similar Threads - was wondering was

2. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  3. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  4. The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...: When i switch to NBA 2K from the home or another game the screen turns black for a few seconds and then when it turns back on the colors look not as sharp and bright....
  5. Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it: Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was just wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to my Xbox and if there is a way to connect the mic please tell me so I can do it...
  6. I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the...: I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the party a7f72a11-3710-4820-9cca-7cc18bda3662
  7. Hello,I was just wondering if a console from the US or Canada can work in contries like...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello,I was just wondering if a console from the US or Canada can work in contries like...: Dont know what to wright here srry 7edebf09-9ac0-4549-a79f-b8e44f2afab2
  8. Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...: Razer head set does not work on elite series 2 controller, but does on others. Running on on xbox series x I have looked through settings and restarted it. f9dba6e1-ea9f-4d98-b44b-6c2038a7d3dc
  9. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  10. I was wondering if Xbox has any future plans for Youtube streaming? I stream more on...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was wondering if Xbox has any future plans for Youtube streaming? I stream more on...: I stream more on Youtube than twitch and I honestly don't want to buy a PS4 or 5 to stream to YouTube and I'm not savvy with PC. I know this sounds stupid but thought I'd throw the question out...