i was wondering if it is possible to transfer a minecraft world from xbox series s to ps4...

Discus and support i was wondering if it is possible to transfer a minecraft world from xbox series s to ps4... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i was wondering if it is possible to transfer a minecraft world from xbox series s to ps4 and would it require realms plus... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by William Camp_343, Jan 20, 2023.

1. i was wondering if it is possible to transfer a minecraft world from xbox series s to ps4...

i was wondering if it is possible to transfer a minecraft world from xbox series s to ps4 and would it require realms plus

:)

William Camp_343, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Daxon Algar Win User

Can i transfer worlds from ps4 to xbox series s ?

Hi, I have the same question! I was wondering, do I need to have realms on the PS4 or the Xbox Series S in order to Sync the old worlds?
  3. Miguel Molina O Win User

i was wondering if it is possible to transfer a minecraft world from xbox series s to ps4 and would it require realms plus

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., I hope to help you today!

You can transfer worlds between these devices using a Minecraft Realm

You must have an active Minecraft Realm to do this. If you have not yet used your Realms free trial, you can use that to transfer your worlds. For more information about Minecraft Realms and how to start a Realm, go to the Realms Plus page.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/sections/44...

Note: You must use the same edition of Minecraft and the same Xbox Live account to transfer worlds.

1. From the first device, click the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms list

2. Click Replace World and confirm.

3. Choose the world you want to transfer.

4. Wait for the upload and then click Let's go!

5. Open Minecraft from the second device and click the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms

6. Click Download World.

7. Wait for the download and then click Let's go!

Your world should now be transferred from one device to another. If you want to transfer another world, repeat the same process.
  4. TwinBlaze Win User

Servers for PS4

Is it possible to shift worlds in minecraft bedrock from ps4 to xbox one?
  5. AllAlexi Win User

Minecraft

Firstly, I can confirm that Minecraft for Xbox One is included in Xbox Game Pass. Minecraft is not yet a part of Game Pass for PC.

Although it is still possible to transfer data from Minecraft on Xbox 360 to Minecraft for Xbox One, it is not straight forward. The process requires you to go via Minecraft Xbox One Edition.

From Minecraft.net:

It’s not possible to transfer a world directly from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to the new version of Minecraft for Xbox One. To do this, you will need to first transfer the world to Xbox One Edition and then to the new version of Minecraft.

Please see more info' here:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360035131751-Transfer-Minecraft-worlds-on-Xbox-consoles-

Hope that helps :)
  6. Void Skelly4542 Win User

I am trying to transfer a minecraft world from my xbox one to my Computer

I think it is possible to transfer a Minecraft world from Xbox to PC by using a USB stick.
Thema:

i was wondering if it is possible to transfer a minecraft world from xbox series s to ps4...

1. i was wondering if it is possible to transfer a minecraft world from xbox series s to ps4... - Similar Threads - was wondering possible

2. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  3. The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...: When i switch to NBA 2K from the home or another game the screen turns black for a few seconds and then when it turns back on the colors look not as sharp and bright....
  4. Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it: Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was just wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to my Xbox and if there is a way to connect the mic please tell me so I can do it...
  5. I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the...: I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the party a7f72a11-3710-4820-9cca-7cc18bda3662
  6. Hello,I was just wondering if a console from the US or Canada can work in contries like...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello,I was just wondering if a console from the US or Canada can work in contries like...: Dont know what to wright here srry 7edebf09-9ac0-4549-a79f-b8e44f2afab2
  7. Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...: Razer head set does not work on elite series 2 controller, but does on others. Running on on xbox series x I have looked through settings and restarted it. f9dba6e1-ea9f-4d98-b44b-6c2038a7d3dc
  8. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  9. I was wondering if Xbox has any future plans for Youtube streaming? I stream more on...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was wondering if Xbox has any future plans for Youtube streaming? I stream more on...: I stream more on Youtube than twitch and I honestly don't want to buy a PS4 or 5 to stream to YouTube and I'm not savvy with PC. I know this sounds stupid but thought I'd throw the question out...
  10. wondering if its possible to change my minecraft email, it got changed and I dont know the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wondering if its possible to change my minecraft email, it got changed and I dont know the...: My minecraft account got hacked, and now its saying an email that isnt mine, is there a way I can get my account back? I no longer have the transaction id, but I do have proof the account is mine...